PDA

View Full Version : Meadowlands 8/07/09 Races 1-12

horseraceguy101
08-07-2009, 06:52 PM
All my picks are based on a 1.00 Exacta box.

Race 1

In the first I like the 1 who was second last time when racing at the meadowlands. The 3 has shown speed, and post should help. The 3 got caught in traffic last time, but did close well. I've also included the 4. So my picks for the 1st is 1,3,4. 1.00 exacta box.

Race 2.

I like the 1 who should show speed. I also think the 5 has speed and should be in the money. The 6 also has been doing good recently, and it should set up for the 6 to close. The 3 should be close to or up on front with the 1 and 6. But I like the 1,5,6.

Race 3

The 1 showed closing ability last time out. The 4 also has closing speed. So should the 6. The 2 and 5 will be the front runners, along with the 10. This should set up for the 1,4, and 6.

Race 4

I like the 2 who can close. I also like the 4 who is taking a class drop, and has ran some fast races. I also think the 8 will be in the money, and has done well in the last couple of races. 2,4,8.

Race 5

The 1 is taking a class drop and finished well in last race. I also like the 3 and 4 who have been in the money the last couple of races. The 2 should look to go to the lead. The 3, and 4 should sit just off his pace. 1,3,4

Race 6

I like the 6 who should look to go to the lead. The 3 is taking a class drop and the post should help. The 5 should look to lead, but switches to a mile track. So 3,5,6.

Race 7

I like the 3 because he finished 5th last time at the same level. I believe that a horse in harness racing that finishes 5th at a mile track coming back at the same level should improve. The 4 has closes well before so he is another pick. The pace also may set up nice for the 7. So 3,4,7

Race 8

I like the 2 who has done well recently. I also like the 4 who is taking a big class drop. I also will choose the 5 who is going back to a mile race track. 2,4,5

Race 9

This race was mostly a toss up. However I think the 2 may be there. The 3 will either be up front or sit close to the pace. The 7 I just threw in although I really don't have a clue about this race.

Race 10

I like the 3 who finished 2 from the 2 post, with a purse of 18000 which is the same as this race. The 6 should have speed and has done well the last couple of races. I also like the 8 who could look to close at a price. 3,6,8

Race 11

The 2 should be up close to the pace or pace setter. The post for the 3 helps. The 2 and 3 were in the same race last time. The 3 the last race did close well. I also like the 6 taking a class drop.

Race 12.

Again I like the 1 who finished 5th last time at a mile track being the Meadowlands. The 6 should Should look to set the pace or be close to it. I also think the 7 and 8 will be pace setters. However I'll go with the 8.