PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Rudolph responds to naysayers

KingChas
08-07-2009, 05:24 PM
8/7/09 TVG
Ken Rudolph; " I don't think you have to know a lot to pick winners,it's really not that hard."

Take that seasoned handicappers.......... :rolleyes:

Relwob Owner
08-07-2009, 05:46 PM
8/7/09 TVG
Ken Rudolph; " I don't think you have to know a lot to pick winners,it's really not that hard."

Take that seasoned handicappers.......... :rolleyes:

I assume he was being sarcastic????

KingChas
08-07-2009, 05:55 PM
No, he just picked two winners :D in a row he's on a high.

KingChas
08-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Must of read my post,he just said it again a little different.
Ken;"Like I said you don't have to know a lot to pick winners.It just has to be your day." :D

Imriledup
08-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Must of read my post,he just said it again a little different.
Ken;"Like I said you don't have to know a lot to pick winners.It just has to be your day." :D

:bang:

fmolf
08-07-2009, 07:24 PM
:bang:
the reason he's so skinny is with his picks he cannot afford to eat!Be quiet and guide the show enough with your ridiculaous picks!..Some days i just know he never reads the pp's....If he does he's worse than i originally thought!

CincyHorseplayer
08-07-2009, 07:45 PM
The TVG guy???Who actually pays attention to those people???I have it on in the background while I'm looking at the computer and a form and don't hear a word of it.

Somebody is real bored with racing or has a real hard on for these people to even noticeimages/UBGX/E9.gif

Betting races is just like being a hitter in baseball.You can hit .350 and win an MVP(or beat the game) but in reality you're still losing the battle 65% of the time.

Ted Williams is a legend hitting .344.If that's you're hit % as a player you're a joke.But in reality hitting and winning are equally as difficult.

Just my opinion,but I see a lot of parallels between baseball and horseracing.

KingChas
08-07-2009, 08:09 PM
Come on Cincy,Saratoga ended and Del Mar came on-I got bored. :D
Besides you gotta love Kenny more oo's than brains. :eek:

Tom
08-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Kenny - medical incredible - brain not connected to any other organ beside the mouth.

He's the type of guy that sits next you in public and you get and and change seats.

KingChas
08-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Kenny
He's the type of guy that sits next you in public and you get and and change seats.

Thats funny Tom,
reminds me of the one guy in every crowd,that in a loud voice let's everyone know who's gonna win before every race.
When he finally hits a 3/5 shot,he loudly proclaims see I told you all to bet him,didn't I tell you all he was gonna win. :D