PDA

View Full Version : A Very Dear Friend Gone

Pell Mell
08-06-2009, 01:17 PM
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20090805/NEWS/90805022/UPDATE++Man+s+rampage+in+New+Brunswick+leaves+neig hbor++88++dead++cops+say

This man was a close friend for over 60 yrs. and didn't have an enemy in the world. Be sure to read the comments and see what the demented liberals have to say.
Also, it doesn't mention it, probably because the do-gooders don't want to prejudice the case, but we were informed that this guy had done time for attacking a law enforcement officer.:mad:

lamboguy
08-06-2009, 01:25 PM
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20090805/NEWS/90805022/UPDATE++Man+s+rampage+in+New+Brunswick+leaves+neig hbor++88++dead++cops+say

This man was a close friend for over 60 yrs. and didn't have an enemy in the world. Be sure to read the comments and see what the demented liberals have to say.
Also, it doesn't mention it, probably because the do-gooders don't want to prejudice the case, but we were informed that this guy had done time for attacking a law enforcement officer.:mad:this obviously is very disturbing to all. i am going to send all the white light and energy to you and the family that suffered this tragic loss. thanks for posting this the family needs all of us. and you are a good man for being a loving loyal friend

ddog
08-06-2009, 01:38 PM
are these a couple of the comments you approve of or are they a tad too liberal for your taste?

" this piece of trash should be used for target practice"

"I think we need to start doing what they did in Germany and Russia - line trash like this up against the wall and execute --- there are too many people and to few resources to keep wasting feeding shit like this--- just not justified in this world -- even the KORAN says an eye for an eye"

"I will second that my friend- thanks to lawmakers , trash,roaches have more rights than us my friend!"

yeah, i am sure those are the bleeding heart libs you were talking about.

As long as many have the attitude that mentally ill(if he was in fact diagnosed as such) are seen as trash-roaches-shit and thus easy to keep out of mind, you will not need any libs to bring them into YOUR life.

I am sorry this could happen to your friend , but to throw a political rant on top of it on a horse board, well.......

Pa, pls chime in with obligatory , he knows all here......

Pell Mell
08-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Sorry to offend you. I didn't mean to get political but the comments to the article did. And, he was mentally ill and was collecting SSI because of it, so what do you mean IF he was mentally ill?

Tom
08-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Sorry for your loss.
That guy should never have been allowed to walk the streets.
How many more like him are out there right now, walking by our homes, our families, our schools.

Mental cases need to be locked away from innocent people.

Dave Schwartz
08-06-2009, 03:34 PM
Pell Mell,

Sorry for the loss of an old friend, and a WWII veteran as well.

Dave

LottaKash
08-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Pell Mell, my sincere condolences to you and yours....I know it is tough to lose a good friend, I am sure you will miss him...

Two "good things" tho..I believe in God's word (of the bible), and he addresses things of this sort.

1st....God will have "His Justice", of that, it is certain...

2d.....God has told us that, this is a "temporary" place....A place to decide which master you will serve for all "eternity"....

So, if your friend was the "good person" that you believe he was, then he is in a much better place right now, than You, I, or any of us....The "real" sadness is for those that are left behind....

And it will be forever...Amen.....

best

prospector
08-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Sorry for your loss.

Mental cases need to be locked away from innocent people.
sorry, but congress is on recess

on a serious note, sorry for your loss..

lamboguy
08-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Sorry to offend you. I didn't mean to get political but the comments to the article did. And, he was mentally ill and was collecting SSI because of it, so what do you mean IF he was mentally ill?

please don't feel bad, you didn't offend me. you are a good man for even posting this thing, we all feel for you and the guy's family. no one wants to lose a loved one that way, there are alot of people crying today over this.

Steve 'StatMan'
08-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Very sorry for this tragic loss of this friend of both yours and those around him whose lives he touched. I won't forget this one - how horrible, being betrayed by someone he helped frequently.

Pell Mell
08-06-2009, 06:30 PM
I should have included this in my first post. I'd like to tell you about this man and his family.

Bob was in the navy in WW2 and his ship was sunk and he was lost at sea for 2 weeks.
Older brother Gene was in the navy and was on 2 ships that were sunk and lost at sea twice.
Brother George was a prisoner in Bataan Death March.
John was airman and shot down over Germany and was prisoner of war.
Jimmy was in the army and captured by Germans and was prisoner.
Dick was in Marines in Korea and was one of those in the Lost Division but came back and then was sent back to Korea.
Youngest brother Tom joined Navy but wars were over.
All came home but at one point there were 4 of them missing in action and their mother suffered a stroke.
This was a family that gave their all for all of us.

Marshall Bennett
08-06-2009, 07:03 PM
So very sorry for your loss .

cj's dad
08-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I should have included this in my first post. I'd like to tell you about this man and his family.

Bob was in the navy in WW2 and his ship was sunk and he was lost at sea for 2 weeks.
Older brother Gene was in the navy and was on 2 ships that were sunk and lost at sea twice.
Brother George was a prisoner in Bataan Death March.
John was airman and shot down over Germany and was prisoner of war.
Jimmy was in the army and captured by Germans and was prisoner.
Dick was in Marines in Korea and was one of those in the Lost Division but came back and then was sent back to Korea.
Youngest brother Tom joined Navy but wars were over.
All came home but at one point there were 4 of them missing in action and their mother suffered a stroke.
This was a family that gave their all for all of us.

God will have a special place in heaven for the entire family !!

PaceAdvantage
08-06-2009, 09:46 PM
So very sorry for your loss Pell Mell, and very sorry to see a WWII hero/veteran go out like that....a total tragedy....

NJ Stinks
08-06-2009, 10:06 PM
So much sacrifice by one family. And now this at 88. Just the thought that Mr. Aldrich tried to help this guy (when many would not have got involved) reveals courage long after the war ended.

Pell Mell, I am sorry for your loss.

mostpost
08-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Political disagreements are one thing. The loss of a friend is quite another.
I am very sorry for the loss of your friend, who was obviously a very good man.