Figgures as I have great seats for this showdown:bang:

rokitman
08-02-2009, 08:40 AM
:(

alhattab
08-02-2009, 08:58 AM
heavy rain and storms are predicted for today

Figgures as I have great seats for this showdown:bang:

I've been looking at the radar this morning and it looks like earlier in the day most of the storms are going to be north and west. We'll get some rain but hopefully not a washout.

I do suspect the track will be pretty tight and more speed-favoring than usual.

Imriledup
08-02-2009, 01:54 PM
Is Rachel gonna run in the slop?

Jockies falling off horses at Monmouth, Rachel's connections have to be concerned.

Zenyatta To Crush
08-02-2009, 02:06 PM
What a horrible day of racing so far at Monmouth. Severe thunderstorms roll through dumping them with rain and now they've had 2 bad breakdowns in 2 races. Not a good day for racing. I wonder if they would've called off the rest of the card if it was on a Wednesday.

Java Gold@TFT
08-02-2009, 02:17 PM
What a horrible day of racing so far at Monmouth. Severe thunderstorms roll through dumping them with rain and now they've had 2 bad breakdowns in 2 races. Not a good day for racing. I wonder if they would've called off the rest of the card if it was on a Wednesday.
Philly called off their card about 30 minutes ago so it's pretty bad in the area,

BUD
08-02-2009, 02:32 PM
I would assume that to be true--Wow What a lousy lousy day .. That I was looking so forward to--To make it that much worse for me NASCAR is in Pocono-They will be cancelled too.

I guess I can look on the bright side- If was was healthy and well I would probably have some outside detail--Pray for the sun-I hope the Spa isn;t a wash out either--Then with my good arm I wanna punch All The Tree Gore Out.