PDA

View Full Version : Free $25 to wager from Racing2day - no deposit required!

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Early Bird Offer - $25 Free Wager (No deposit required) with Racing2day.com

Paceadvantage.com has teamed up with our new advertiser and US based online wagering site, www.racing2day.com/paceadvantage.r2d for an exclusive sign-up offer!

Simply sign-up using the following link with www.racing2day.com/paceadvantage.r2d , INSERT the PROMOTION CODE R2D6 during the registration and they will credit you with a FREE $25 Wager - Yes $25 bucks free without any deposit required! Or call 1-877-723-946 to register an account, again quoting the Promotion code.

Hurry only the first 500 new sign-up's from Paceadvantage qualify for this time limited offer!!
Please read the t's and c's carefully.

Terms & Conditions.

1. Offer open to new Racing2day customers only and exclusive to Paceadvantage.com members.
2. The offer is only available to the first 500 Paceadvantage customers only who use the correct promo code and are verified by Racing2day.com.
3. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. This offer is not open to existing members of Racing2day.com.
5. Please use the Promotion Code R2D6 when opening an account. Void where not used.
6. Free $25 wager will be credited within 72 hours after registration to validated accounts only.
7. You have 7 days to use your promotional wager once credited to your balance, if you do not use it in this period your balance will return to zero.
8. The $25 wager bonus is only available to registered Racing2day customers playing on racing2day.com. The wager bonus must be wagered four times (4 x $25 = $100) before any winnings can be withdrawn. Scratches do not contribute towards the wagering requirement. No deposit is necessary.
9. The promotion is available only once per customer, per household. The identity of a customer will be determined on the basis of all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, SSN, computer, and any other forms of identification which may be required.
10. Racing2day.com reserves the right to withhold any payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or if any irregular betting patterns are found.
11. Racing2day reserves the right to withdraw any winnings from customers it believes to be involved in syndication or collusion regarding the wager bonus.
12. The decision of the Racing2day management is final. Racing2day.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
13. This offer is available to residents of United States of America only.
14. You must be at least 21 years old and reside in a jurisdiction/state where wagering is available in order to wager with Racing2day.com. Racing2day does not accept customers from the states of Alaska, Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia.
15. Offer expires 9th August 2009. Offer void where prohibited.
16. Racing2day.com is committed to endorsing responsible wagering. Please wager sensibly. Please call the National Council on Problem Gambling at 1-800-522-4700 for gambling concern information. Racing2day LLC, 6130 NE 78th Ct, Suite C4, Portland, Oregon 97218 4800.
17. Please visit www.racing2day.com for our full Terms and Conditions.

andymays
08-01-2009, 12:55 PM
No California!

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Sadly Andy, not at the moment, but watch this space.

Team Racing2day.com

cmoore
08-01-2009, 01:24 PM
I signed up..How long does it take to get the promotional 25 bucks?

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Please note the toll number is 1-877-723-9461

Thanks Team Racing2day.com

Overlay
08-01-2009, 01:32 PM
No California!

Your post sent me scurrying over to YouTube to find a video of Mel Tillis performing "There Ain't No California", but no cigar. (Or, for a horse racing board, I suppose that should be "Cigar".) :)

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 01:38 PM
My Mom's fav was Who's Julie. We will keep you posted as to when we can accept others states.

Be lucky

Team Racing2day.com

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Remember folks, the offers ends 9th August 2009 (Sunday), so get in quick as only the first 500 new players will be eligible.

You all be lucky with your wagers today.

May the Horse be with You!

Team Racing2day.com

Overlay
08-01-2009, 02:00 PM
Who's Julie

She won the Belmont Stakes on Colonial Affair, and the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies on Halfbridled. ;)

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
I like your style sir. Be lucky with your wagers today.

Team Racing2day.com

formula_2002
08-01-2009, 02:41 PM
Server Error in '/' Application.
is what i get when i try to access web site.

I'll take a free $25.

cmoore
08-01-2009, 02:44 PM
I signed up..How long does it take to get the promotional 25 bucks?

Money in the account already...Thanks Mark

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey formula 2002,

I have checked and can access the website.

Please close your browser window, and rekey the url www.racing2day.com

Thanks

Team Racing2day.com

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Your welcome Sir.

My your wagers be winnings ones.

Team Racing2day.com

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Formula 2002,

If you still have problems please call the call center - the toll number is 1-877-723-9461 and you can open the account that way as well as wager.

Thanks Team Racing2day.com

formula_2002
08-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Hey formula 2002,

I have checked and can access the website.

Please close your browser window, and rekey the url www.racing2day.com

Thanks

Team Racing2day.com
AHHH, the old AOL browser did not work but the IE did.
By the way, I would never even think of getting involved with anything like this except for;
Paceadvantage.com has teamed up with our new advertiser and US based online wagering site

good luck to both of us.. (and may CJ not benifit from my losses :) )

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 02:58 PM
AHHH, the old AOL browser did not work but the IE did.
By the way, I would never even think of getting involved with anything like this except for;
Paceadvantage.com has teamed up with our new advertiser and US based online wagering site

good luck to both of us.. (and may CJ not benifit from my losses :) )

Your best wishes Sir and glad it is resolved - may your wagers be winnings ones and enjoy.

Team Racing2day.com

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Your best wishes Sir and glad it is resolved - may your wagers be winnings ones and enjoy.

Team Racing2day.com

Remember folks we are here to help, so Simply sign-up using the following link with www.racing2day.com/paceadvantage.r2d , INSERT the PROMOTION CODE R2D6 during the registration and they will credit you with a FREE $25 Wager - Yes $25 bucks free without any deposit required!

Or call 1-877-723-946 to register an account, again quoting the Promotion code.

Our Team will be glad to help you and hopefully you hit a few winners on what is a great action weekend.

Teeam Racing2day.com

formula_2002
08-01-2009, 03:02 PM
ugh

Sorry at this time we're unable to accept registrations from citizens of the following States; Alaska, Arizona, California, Disrtrict of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 03:10 PM
ugh

Yes sorry formula 2002 at this current time we are unable to accept residents of NY.

We hope to have news regarding this in the not too distant future, so we shall keep you posted.

Sorry we cannot be of service right at this moment in time.

Thanks

Team Racing2day.com

njcurveball
08-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Alaska, Arizona, California, Disrtrict of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia

Ummm, is this country still called the UNITED states of America? :lol: :bang: :ThmbDown:

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Alaska, Arizona, California, Disrtrict of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah and Virginia

Ummm, is this country still called the UNITED states of America? :lol: :bang: :ThmbDown:

Sorry njcurveball, we have to obey the law.

We will keep you posted as hopefully things change.

Team Racing2day.com

speed
08-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Just signed up. was wondering where on the site is the rebate info?

Thanks

CBedo
08-01-2009, 03:52 PM
I would never even think of getting involved with anything like this except for;
Paceadvantage.com has teamed up with our new advertiser and US based online wagering siteI agree with this 100%.

lurker
08-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Just found out that Costa Rica is not on the approved list. I had that $25 spent!!. Oops. Maybe some of the Ausies who work here can open an account.

Tom
08-01-2009, 04:24 PM
*sigh* yet another reason to hate NYS! The Rotten bums!

Thanks anyway...must be nice to live in the 21st century.:mad:

speed
08-01-2009, 04:28 PM
LMAO

Just spoke with racing 2 day and they informed me that there are no rebates what so ever.

Then i try to watch a race and it tells me i have to wager 5 bucks on a race to watch it. That is only for that race not the entire card.

Why would anybody wager through them?

Just thought everybody deserved to know.

If i am wrong please correct me.

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 07:48 PM
LMAO

Just spoke with racing 2 day and they informed me that there are no rebates what so ever.

Then i try to watch a race and it tells me i have to wager 5 bucks on a race to watch it. That is only for that race not the entire card.

Why would anybody wager through them?

Just thought everybody deserved to know.

If i am wrong please correct me.

Thanks for the feedback LMAO, we are always looking to improve our service and will review your request.

Good luck with your wagers today.

Team Racing2day.com

rusrious
08-01-2009, 08:29 PM
thank-you for the promo Team R2D

speed
08-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback LMAO, we are always looking to improve our service and will review your request.

Good luck with your wagers today.

Team Racing2day.com

You should not be laughing at all. But what do i know. Best of luck with your business venture. That was a smart and nice promo you had today. But i make over half my income from rebates so your ADW is not for someone like me.

Good luck with your wagers tomorrow.

Mike

Team Racing2day
08-01-2009, 08:44 PM
You should not be laughing at all. But what do i know. Best of luck with your business venture.

Good luck with your wagers tomorrow.

Mike

Thanks Mike - sorry about the typo. Good luck with your bets tomorrow.

Team Racing2day.com

toetoe
08-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Residents of 20 of the 50 states, as well as D.C., are ineligible.

No disrespect intended, but what a joke. :lol: .

speed
08-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Racing today so you know when i went to close my account they were going to send me the $25 check even without the account churning $100. I informed her about this.

Mike

titans1127
08-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Too bad I already signed up about 2 weeks ago and now my account is locked and it looks like it is because New York residents are no longer allowed. Oh Well.

Team Racing2day
08-02-2009, 05:47 AM
Too bad I already signed up about 2 weeks ago and now my account is locked and it looks like it is because New York residents are no longer allowed. Oh Well.

Hey Titans1127 - sorry we can't be of service at the moment, but we shall keep you informed when this changes.

Regards,

Team Racing2day.com

Team Racing2day
08-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Remember folks this great offer ends this Sunday 9th of August - so if you haven't yet taken advantage of getting $25 bucks free to wager - sign-up with Racing2day.com and quote the promotion code R2D6 when joining.

May the horse be with You!

Team Racing2day.com

toetoe
08-03-2009, 01:47 PM
Let me put a pre-disclaimer upon every ad/post-by-shill on this thread, to wit:

"IF you live in one of the following thirty states [I won't post them here] ..."

Why the purveyors of this arguable waste of time can't lay it all out right up front, I have no idea. :bang: .

Team Racing2day
08-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey toetoe,

It is all out front and in the terms and conditions, sorry we can't be of service if you do live in one of the states in which at this time we can't accept customers from.

But watch this space and thanks for the feedback.

Hope you bet some winners today.

Team Racing2day.com

toetoe
08-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks. It seems you're seeing beyond my trippin' and heeding my message. :ThmbUp: .

speed
08-03-2009, 06:58 PM
This offer is actually really shitty.
NY has the best meet in the world right now, and year round the best racing.
This offer does not work for NY residents.

Racing today now you can LMAO.

Mike

Team Racing2day
08-06-2009, 01:40 PM
Remember folks some great grade 1 racing with the Secretariat Stakes, Beverley D and of course the Arlington Million this weekend.

So why not take 'advanatge' of the $25 free wager no deposit required offer for Racing2day.com (Terms and conditions apply see thread for details).

Who knows you could touch lucky and land the pick -3 with the Free $25 - go on give it go.

May the horse be with You!

Team Racing2day.com

Space Monkey
08-09-2009, 03:28 PM
I signed up today. I assume this is the last day? Usually the first email response comes back quick. Its been a few hours. Just wanted to let you know you got another PACE member to join :)

Team Racing2day
08-14-2009, 08:32 AM
I signed up today. I assume this is the last day? Usually the first email response comes back quick. Its been a few hours. Just wanted to let you know you got another PACE member to join :)

Hey Space Monkey,

Thanks for the reply. Due to a great response, Racing2day.com has extended the offer, which will now expire on 31st August 2009.

May your wagers be winning ones

Team Racing2day.com

FlyinLate
08-14-2009, 11:24 PM
Is it a single free $25 wager or is it just $25 deposited in account that can be made over the course of a couple wagers? Say I wanted to do a Pick 3, trifecta, and $10 win bet? Or does it have to be a single wager (say a pick 4) that needs to total $25?

Team Racing2day
08-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Is it a single free $25 wager or is it just $25 deposited in account that can be made over the course of a couple wagers? Say I wanted to do a Pick 3, trifecta, and $10 win bet? Or does it have to be a single wager (say a pick 4) that needs to total $25?

Hi FlyinLate,

It can be any value you wish, the only requirement is you must wager a total value of wagers of $100 or more before any winnings can be requested from withdrawal.

Team Racing2day.com

Tom Barrister
08-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Some of you would bitch and complain if you have a loaf of bread under each arm, a bottle of wine in your pocket, and a turkey following you around carrying a box of stuffing with its beak.

The company is offering a free $25 account with no strings attached except that you have to bet $100 before you can cash it out. It's a free shot at money. Even if the only track you could play was Northfield Harness, you aren't out a dime.

For those of you who aren't familiar with how ADW's work, a guy can't just wake up one morning, decide he wants to run an ADW, go rent an office, and expect the tracks to furnish access to the parimutuel pools. All of the necessary licensing has to be done in the jurisdiction that the ADW is operating from. Then a contract has to be drawn up with each track. In most states, the governing agencies that regulate the tracks has to be dealt with. Then, in many states, the ADW has to get permission to take customers from that state. Then there are regulations in some states that don't allow taking of bets on tracks in that state. Then there's the problem of some states only allowing X number of ADW licenses for that state, which means that a prospective ADW may have to wait in line for a license---if it can get one at all. Somebody who runs an ADW could probably help out here and list the many OTHER hurdles that have to be cleared---just to get a single track.

All of the above takes time, and it's rare nowadays for an ADW that to open up for business with a wide variety of tracks. Most accumulate tracks as they go.

I seem to remember PTC starting out this way, with a handful of minor tracks. I also remember many people (probably the same ones who are complaining here in this thread) were also whining and LOL'ing about how meager PTC's lineup was. PTC stuck with it and now has a reasonably good selection of tracks. If Racing2day keeps at it, they'll hopefully cut through the red tape needed and eventually get a good lineup, as well.

In the meantime, it might not be a bad idea to cut Racing2day some slack.

formula_2002
08-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Some of you would bitch and complain if you have a loaf of bread under each arm, a bottle of wine in your pocket, and a turkey following you around carrying a box of stuffing with its beak.
That is certainly true for many :)

But the turnoff for me when trying to sign up was, after giving out my e-mail address, plus name etc.. I find out that I dont qualify (NY resident).

Not an easy guy to turn off.

pktruckdriver
08-30-2009, 08:17 PM
My Free wager got me 442.00 today, thanks r2d:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Patrick

PaceAdvantage
08-30-2009, 11:09 PM
My Free wager got me 442.00 today, thanks r2d:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

PatrickWell, that's pretty freakin' awesome dude! :ThmbUp:

BTW, did you use RDSS to make that score? How has it been going with RDSS?

pktruckdriver
08-31-2009, 10:34 AM
Well, that's pretty freakin' awesome dude! :ThmbUp:

BTW, did you use RDSS to make that score? How has it been going with RDSS?

Yes you can say that score came from RDSS and their forum board.

Al;so I signed up to R2D because your promotion, thank you Bossman.

They are great and I have learned alot in the short time there, but they are just one tool of many that I use to handicap with , at now , but the day may come where they are the only tool, only time will tell, right now there are real easy to use , the learning curve is very minimal, I enjoy it, to me it is fun to use and makes handicapping fun again, check them out and say I sent you, I get nothing for it, but do it anyway , if you don't mind. Ask me about RDSS too if want.

Patrick

lamboguy
08-31-2009, 10:51 AM

The company is offering a free $25 account with no strings attached except that you have to bet $100 before you can cash it out. It's a free shot at money. Even if the only track you could play was Northfield Harness, you aren't out a dime.

For those of you who aren't familiar with how ADW's work, a guy can't just wake up one morning, decide he wants to run an ADW, go rent an office, and expect the tracks to furnish access to the parimutuel pools. All of the necessary licensing has to be done in the jurisdiction that the ADW is operating from. Then a contract has to be drawn up with each track. In most states, the governing agencies that regulate the tracks has to be dealt with. Then, in many states, the ADW has to get permission to take customers from that state. Then there are regulations in some states that don't allow taking of bets on tracks in that state. Then there's the problem of some states only allowing X number of ADW licenses for that state, which means that a prospective ADW may have to wait in line for a license---if it can get one at all. Somebody who runs an ADW could probably help out here and list the many OTHER hurdles that have to be cleared---just to get a single track.

All of the above takes time, and it's rare nowadays for an ADW that to open up for business with a wide variety of tracks. Most accumulate tracks as they go.

I seem to remember PTC starting out this way, with a handful of minor tracks. I also remember many people (probably the same ones who are complaining here in this thread) were also whining and LOL'ing about how meager PTC's lineup was. PTC stuck with it and now has a reasonably good selection of tracks. If Racing2day keeps at it, they'll hopefully cut through the red tape needed and eventually get a good lineup, as well.

In the meantime, it might not be a bad idea to cut Racing2day some slack.with all these great adw's opening, how come the racing handles are way down year to year?

Tom Barrister
08-31-2009, 12:23 PM
with all these great adw's opening, how come the racing handles are way down year to year?

Between the economy, all of the casinos, and the thoroughbred racing industry's attempt to self-destruct, it's a wonder that there's any handle at all.