PDA

View Full Version : Who's heading to the Million?

Black Ruby
07-30-2009, 11:09 AM
This will be my 5th trip to the Million. We'll be in section F, up in the shade. Hope to see some great races and have a frosty adult beverage or two.

miesque
07-30-2009, 12:10 PM
My table from last year's Million is returning and we will be back up in the Million Room with our customary bottles of Veuve Cliquot.

Black Ruby
07-30-2009, 12:46 PM
More like flasks of premium Kentucky bourbon for us, hillbillies....er, Bluegrass Americans that we are.

FlyinLate
07-30-2009, 12:53 PM
I'll be there with a few buddies :ThmbUp:

Black Ruby
07-30-2009, 01:02 PM
They have a jockey autograph thing there both Fri and Sat:
On Friday, August 7 and Saturday, August 8, 23 Legendary Jockeys will be at Arlington Park in support of the Permanently Disabled Jockeys Fund for public appearances and autograph signings.

This is the first time so many Hall-of-Fame riders have been gathered in one place for a public appearance. Scheduled to appear are: Stacy Burton, Jackie Fires, Dennis Keenan, Ron Turcotte; Braulio Baeza, Jerry Bailey, Walter Blum, Bill Boland, Don Brumfield, Angel Cordero Jr., Pat Day, Dave Erb, Earlie Fires, Julie Krone, Chris McCarron, Laffit Pincay Jr., Randy Romero, John Rotz, Jose Santos, Gary Stevens, Jorge Velasquez, Bobby Ussery and Ray Sibille.