PDA

View Full Version : Dodd and Conrad called out as liars

DJofSD
07-27-2009, 08:56 PM
Friends of Mozilo (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/AP-IMPACT-Dodd-Conrad-told-apf-3529550125.html?x=0&sec=topStories&pos=main&asset=&ccode=) took advantage of their powerful positions but still say they did not receive special treatment.

Time for an impeachment hearing (except this time around it won't be so salacious).

Tom
07-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Funny how all the libs are always making us stuff about Bush, Cheney, etc, and never have a shred of proof about it, but they have so much low hanging fruit with utter thieves like Dodd and Reid right there and the ignore it.
Goes credibility of the libs. They have none.

Dodd should be in prison.

lsbets
07-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Hey, they have an excuse. Just like the legislation they voted on, they never read their mortgage documents! :lol: :lol:

DJofSD
07-28-2009, 08:27 AM
Those mortgage's should be published on the web.

I'd like to know how Dodd can claim two different places as his primary residence.

Tom
07-28-2009, 08:32 AM
Those mortgage's should be published on the web.

I'd like to know how Dodd can claim two different places as his primary residence.

He is a two-faced liar and each one has its own home! :D

DJofSD
07-28-2009, 08:36 AM
He is a two-faced liar and each one has its own home! :DGood one! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Black Ruby
07-28-2009, 11:07 AM
I'd like to see term limits on pols. And publicly financed campaigns, where each candidate got the same small amount of money to spend, and there would be no contributions.

boxcar
07-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I'd like to see term limits on pols. And publicly financed campaigns, where each candidate got the same small amount of money to spend, and there would be no contributions.

And I'd dearly love to see an end to corporate political donations. This is a no-brainer! Corporations aren't part of the electorate. Corporations aren't voters. They should have zero say in elections in all its apsects -- in campaign financing and in all forms of political contributions.

Boxcar

BenDiesel26
07-28-2009, 09:56 PM

I think most Americans agree on this, especially term limits. It's so sad to know that it will never happen because the leeches we want out are the people that would have to pass it.

Tom
07-29-2009, 07:44 AM
I am thoroughly convinced no one should ever be able to serve more than one term. You have to take the garbage out or it starts to smell.
The stench coming out of DC is horrible!
the only bi-partisan thing about DC is the stench of the rotting scum buckets we call our government.

ddog
07-29-2009, 01:37 PM
the tan man and ANY on his friends list would look good behind bars but we will never see it.

Dodd is and has always been a douche-bag born and bred , he is a disgrace to human beings.

I think we need to require any pol to have a recording device implanted before they enter office, the contents would be dumped daily to a web site for the avg joe to keep track of them.

nothing else and probably this either will slow them down much less stop them.

the greed and power wrapped up in this monstrous gvt are too overpowering for them.

You look at these clowns, especially in the Senate, they are all legacies for the most part, the retarded golden-spoon offal of an entitled class that now sees themselves as essential to the country.

I would be for only homeless bums to be eligible before most of these hand me downs.

dvlander
07-29-2009, 03:23 PM
I am thoroughly convinced no one should ever be able to serve more than one term. Agree with this wholeheartedly. In my view, the scourge of politics (either side) is that politicians push legislation to further their re-election chances rather than doing what is good for the constituents.

Dale

cj's dad
07-29-2009, 09:02 PM
the tan man and ANY on his friends list would look good behind bars but we will never see it.

Dodd is and has always been a douche-bag born and bred , he is a disgrace to human beings.

I think we need to require any pol to have a recording device implanted before they enter office, the contents would be dumped daily to a web site for the avg joe to keep track of them.

nothing else and probably this either will slow them down much less stop them.

the greed and power wrapped up in this monstrous gvt are too overpowering for them.

You look at these clowns, especially in the Senate, they are all legacies for the most part, the retarded golden-spoon offal of an entitled class that now sees themselves as essential to the country.

I would be for only homeless bums to be eligible before most of these hand me downs.

Don't feint, but I actually agree with 90% of what you say !!

Tom
07-30-2009, 12:51 AM
Homeless bums are far closer to understand how the average American lives than a POS like Kennedy, Dodd, Frank, Pelosi........