PDA

View Full Version : PA ,,,

Derek2U
05-13-2003, 11:32 PM
Yeah PA U did a super-Great job in that contest. I could Only
wish the PA squad equalled ur effort. Lets face it guys U did not
score in sync w/ ur talent. Why is that? Cause u played like it was UR contest to win or lose when, in reality, it was the GROUPS
contest ... ITS the TEAM concept & u guys DID NOT work as
a team. Or Did U really? at any rate, I know that U guys are so
much better then those espn pervs but u got out-foxed & if I were
playing that would noT have occured. so, learn or else the future
equals what just happened. DJC

ranchwest
05-14-2003, 12:06 AM
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

TurfRuler
05-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Derk2U - PA

PA did not get out-foxed by ESPN. Fox did not play in the contest. The players for PA got outcapped by most of the internet boards that were a part of the game. Next year, if you are able to play and be competitive by your boards rules, you can try to oucap us. Occassionally we have board contest between the folks at ESPN, you are welcome to try to see how good you really are.

Dave Schwartz
05-14-2003, 12:47 PM
Could someone please translate what Derek said?

I don't understand.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

(I am serious here.)

JustRalph
05-14-2003, 04:07 PM
uh.....yeah......... I am with you Dave...........

azibuck
05-14-2003, 05:20 PM
He's against the war in Iraq. It's plain English fellas.

Tom
05-14-2003, 06:09 PM
How do you get Iraq out of all that?

PaceAdvantage
05-14-2003, 06:53 PM
Team PA may not have been outcapped if they weren't so damn lax. They were lazy. They missed posting more than one track during the contest. The heart was not there, and the results showed....

Maybe next time....

Derek2U
05-14-2003, 07:07 PM
Mr Schwartz + TOM + NeTcapper ....... PA understood my words.
When a Team's effort is scored as ONE SCORE then u gotta
function as a TEAM. Show up, of course. Consult, yes & often.
If GUY1 is playing CD for the TEAM but has a solid pick at AQU,
he shares that info w/ ur AQU team guy. It's ez, Schwartz, if
U don't try to walk alone & be some hero but U work for a Team
score ur strategy is Vdifferent then if UR playing for just URself.
Comprende?

Dave Schwartz
05-14-2003, 07:51 PM
Derek,

If I work at it, I suppose I can get that from what you posted. Is it so difficult for you to type words out?

Dave Schwartz

Tom
05-14-2003, 11:19 PM
.....where did Iraq come from in all that?

azibuck
05-15-2003, 08:17 AM
It was a joke. He said nothing about Iraq.

Boris
05-15-2003, 08:18 AM
We choked. A few right, most wrong, a couple of no shows. Clearly a tired effort. We were alive in the third leg with some prices, but it didn't happen. Sorry folks. <CTRL> <ALT> <DEL>

pic6vic
05-16-2003, 09:13 AM
Boris

I would like to take this time to say that our guy at Santa Anita tried every week and he was doing as well as any team for SA. Then that crazy week where the winning team had those pic 3's blew him away. I handicapped the Sat cards at SA and my picks would have done far worse than our man. I know for a fact he welcomed suggestions and that there were 2 of us that e-mailed him weekly. He did not try to do everything himself.

This is for you to know and a reply to Derek.

Thanks for being the captain, must have drove you crazy when our team did not post.

lousycapper
05-16-2003, 03:47 PM
The one - the only, JACK HANNAH, in your next contest. Sorry, I forgot that you banned him from this forum a couple of years ago. LOL

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Lousycapper,

Do you like living in the past....didn't you claim you were 19 somewhere in a past thread?

lousycapper
05-16-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Lousycapper,

Do you like living in the past....didn't you claim you were 19 somewhere in a past thread?

=================================================

One must be familiar with the past to avoid repeating mistakes...

Didn't claim to be 19 in a past thread. My birthday isn't until the end of July. I will be 16 then. LOL

-L.C.

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2003, 07:47 PM
Reason I ask is, you're bringing up a lot of unpleasant memories for me, and I fear I may become traumatized because of them.

Thanks for your understanding....

lousycapper
05-16-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Reason I ask is, you're bringing up a lot of unpleasant memories for me, and I fear I may become traumatized because of them.

Thanks for your understanding....

============================

You traumatized... surely you jest. Unpleasant memories... you bet! A whole bunch of them... J.H. got to everyone except the guys who used to run the Yahoo board. Never could figure them out.

-L.C.