PDA

View Full Version : Lesson Fo Obuma

Pell Mell
07-26-2009, 06:44 PM
A turkey was chatting with a bull.

'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'
'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients..'

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at t he top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story:
Bull Shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there..

njcurveball
07-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Who is Obuma? :bang:

Tom
07-26-2009, 10:31 PM
The Bum N Chief.
Oh, BUMA.

You know, like Gates would say, Yo-Bumma!

Ya got to dumb it down a bit when you talk about Barry and his band. Old Harvard ain't what it used to be......see the trash it turns out nowadays?

Remind me of a joke.

A boy from Yale was in the men's room a boy from Harvard came in. The Yale boy started to walk out and the Harvard boy said,"We from Harvard wash our hands when we leave the bathroom."

The Yale boy replied, "We from Yale do not pee on our fingers."

That old joke came to mind when I saw the display of maturity from Gates.

njcurveball
07-26-2009, 11:11 PM
The Bum N Chief.
Oh, BUMA.

OK, I thought he was talking about him, but then the joke makes no sense at all. So I must be overmatched here in off topic. Obama is going to be President for four more years and more than likely four more after that.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree

The Republican party is either led by a blow hard radio junkie or a woman who sees Russia from her house, but has to quit to help her state. And I hear her state promptly said thank you.

Before you say I am a stout Democrat, I will confess to voting for McCain in the latest election. I thought he was a "push" with Obama, but felt the party was stronger.

But seriously now, it is a whole lot weaker when they are led by a quitter. And Palin was the heir apparent. Perhaps another Bush will come on the scene.

One thing is for sure, whether the President is democrat or republican, the bad jokes flow the same.

wes
07-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Other words you do not think the sun will always shine in the same dogs ass!

wes