PDA

View Full Version : Book help...David Christopher?

dav4463
07-26-2009, 01:00 AM
I read a handicapping book one time and I think the author's name was David Christopher.

Anyway, he had an exacta strategy for races with 4 horses. If you ranked your horses ... A-B-C-D...he had a strategy for playing them.

It was something like: AB straight, box AB, A/BC, B/CA...etc....

If you played his way, it costs $24 total and if your A-B horses ran 1-2, you hit the exacta multiple times.

Does this ring a bell with anyone and does anyone have that exacta strategy that they could post on this thread?

positive4th
07-26-2009, 01:43 AM
I read a handicapping book one time and I think the author's name was David Christopher.

Anyway, he had an exacta strategy for races with 4 horses. If you ranked your horses ... A-B-C-D...he had a strategy for playing them.

It was something like: AB straight, box AB, A/BC, B/CA...etc....

If you played his way, it costs $24 total and if your A-B horses ran 1-2, you hit the exacta multiple times.

Does this ring a bell with anyone and does anyone have that exacta strategy that they could post on this thread?

there are a number of exacta strategies that work similarly............PM me

nalley0710
07-26-2009, 06:45 AM
I have two of his books: Handicap! Finding thr key horse and Winning at The Track where he does talk about exactas. He just brought out another book that I think is called Advanced Speed and Pace handicaping. I dont use exotics much sounds like the post before me is knowledgeable in this area. Hope this helps some.