PDA

View Full Version : Job openings in Jersey

Tom
07-23-2009, 12:51 PM
Several mayoral jobs are opening up today - breaking news on Fox.....massive arrests in NY, NJ, some international crime ring.....just caught wind as I was coming in from lunch.

ddog
07-23-2009, 12:54 PM
rabbi as well, don't forget our vaunted religious :confused: leaders :D

the scams are epic and have increased in the last 10 years or so , until the larger part of the country only exists to serve them.

rastajenk
07-23-2009, 01:33 PM
I saw a blogpost yesterday about Corzine being in trouble in polling and fundraising. Seems to me if the Dems lose New Jersey, they've lost the country. ;)

boxcar
07-23-2009, 01:56 PM
I saw a blogpost yesterday about Corzine being in trouble in polling and fundraising. Seems to me if the Dems lose New Jersey, they've lost the country. ;)

The loss of this Corzine parasite would be a huge gain for this country.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
07-23-2009, 02:15 PM
How did New Jersey fail to make that list of most dysfunctional states?If New York is #1 and California only 6th worst of most screwed up states,perhaps the study needs to be redone,with a place on the list for Jersey.As for California,we should feel slighted.No way are five more states worse than us,how insulting to be placed so low.

NJ Stinks
07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
I love the title of this thread! :lol:

More later after I've watched the local news. :blush:

cj's dad
07-23-2009, 07:51 PM
I love the title of this thread! :lol:

More later after I've watched the local news. :blush:

You need to watch the NEWS to see how messed up NJ is ?? I know Maryland is totally screwed and I don't have to watch the evening news for that;
the state is run by a Democrat lackey.

cj's dad
07-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Several mayoral jobs are opening up today - breaking news on Fox.....massive arrests in NY, NJ, some international crime ring.....just caught wind as I was coming in from lunch.

Hey Tom, maybe Bo will hold a press conf. and declare that although he doesn't have the facts, the police acted stupidly. Oh, never mind, those arrested in this case are white- silly me.

Marshall Bennett
07-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Hey Tom, maybe Bo will hold a press conf. and declare that although he doesn't have the facts, the police acted stupidly. Oh, never mind, those arrested in this case are white- silly me.
Obama owns a bye , a permanent one , he can say anything he wants ... its okay , case closed .

GameTheory
07-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Mayors and rabbis involved in selling human organs and fake Gucci bags. It is detestable, so why can't I stop laughing?

sandpit
07-24-2009, 12:48 AM
I saw 'em filing off the bus in handcuffs: men, women, black, white, young, old, probably some Jews, some Christians (only thing I couldn't tell for sure by just looking at them briefly)...no shame in our society anymore; guarantee you they all try to blame somebody else. They should just throw them all in the Hudson, after they get the money back, if that's possible...maybe those fanatic Arabs are right, with news like this becoming a constant, the country might be going to hell.

Tom
07-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Mayors and rabbis involved in selling human organs and fake Gucci bags. It is detestable, so why can't I stop laughing?

"Saul, what are you doing?"
"Selling human body parts."
"Need a hand?"

:lol:

ArlJim78
07-24-2009, 08:03 AM
they're calling this bunch, La Kosher Nostra.

ArlJim78
07-24-2009, 08:37 AM
after the news of the FBI raid on the New Jersey mob broke, an emergency meeting of the Chicago family took place yesterday. Here the godfather is greeted by war time consigliere Daley and others at the airport.

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834515c5469e2011571391155970c-800wi

lsbets
07-24-2009, 09:27 AM

That is friggin hilarious.

BlueShoe
07-24-2009, 11:16 AM

Do you think that Bernie has anything to do with all this?

JustRalph
07-24-2009, 01:11 PM

Nice!!! :lol: :lol:

ddog
07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
if you have risen to the rank of dog catcher in NJ, you have something to do with it.

Heh buddy, psst, can you spare a kidney , err uh dime?
:lol:

NJ Stinks
07-24-2009, 01:50 PM
That is friggin hilarious.

I agree!! :lol:

BlueShoe
07-24-2009, 01:55 PM
Heh buddy, psst, can you spare a kidney , err uh dime?

If Obamas health care package passes,your remark might not seem so funny down the line aways.

ddog
07-24-2009, 01:56 PM
If Obamas health care package passes,your remark might not seem so funny down the line aways.

it's not going to matter.

that future is coming at you plan or not.

PeteKoch
07-25-2009, 04:43 PM
How did New Jersey fail to make that list of most dysfunctional states?If New York is #1 and California only 6th worst of most screwed up states,perhaps the study needs to be redone,with a place on the list for Jersey.As for California,we should feel slighted.No way are five more states worse than us,how insulting to be placed so low.

'Dysfunctional' doesn't accurately describe the state of things here in NJ.

'Corrupt' says it best. Illinois and Florida may think they're corrupt, but they are but tyros in the corruption game when compared to the Garden State. It is everywhere. From Trenton to city hall of our smallest towns. And, thanks to authorities, like the Port of NY/NJ Authority, NJ-style corruption can even cross state lines.

Bob Ingle of Gannett Newspapers wrote New Jersey: The Soprano State. In it, Ingle details endless instances of corruption (and confesses that the book could have been much longer). If you're from NJ, it's a must read, although it will make you mad as hell. Or read Ingle's Sunday column, wherein he chronicles the deeds and misdeeds of our current Gov, John Corzine, a genuine 21st Century hero, despite his being born without a spine.

From my read of Ingle's book, when it came to corruption, ex-Gov Jim McGreevey was in a league of his own. And what do Jimmy Mc and prez BO Plenty have in common? Why they were both undergrads at Columbia College, another reason I am no longer a contributing alum. OK, I confess. I'm also terribly cheap.

Where have you gone, Lou Gehrig?

BTW, Lou had more career steals-of-home than Ricky Henderson, Lou Brock or Maury Wills. This has nothing to do with anything, but I thought you should know.

JustRalph
07-25-2009, 07:02 PM
I have a relative who worked a few years as an executive in a construction company in New Jersey............ He kept 15k in his safe in the office for "incidental expenses" on a weekly basis and sometimes had to send out for more............. he told me once that the Soprano's was a documentary

BlueShoe
07-25-2009, 09:31 PM
He kept 15k in his safe in the office for "incidental expenses" on a weekly basis and sometimes had to send out for more............. he told me once that the Soprano's was a documentary

Just a little something every now and then for The Boys,right?