PDA

View Full Version : software for numbers

bigjohna
07-21-2009, 06:52 PM
my question is there a software for numbers for pace makes the race adjustments the numbers are not hard but time cosuming plesase forgive myspelling thanks

Dick Schmidt
07-21-2009, 08:19 PM
Of course.

By far the best adjustments are made by Bob Purdy's program, Synergism. Based on the supurb figs from HDW, they are as close to perfection as you can get mechanically. I use them whenever I go racing.

You can examine a free copy of Synergism at www.synergism-sdp.com (http://www.synergism-sdp.com). The program is free and comes with several days of past data. You need to subscribe to HDW to handicap live.

Dick

Handiman
07-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Bob is a real gentleman too! He's one of the good guys in racing if you ask me. I have a copy of his program, but I like programming myself so I don't use it. But he does know his stuff.

Handi :)

eclecticapper
07-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Although I've been using HSH continuously since 2002, I used the Synergism demo in 2001 and found both the software and Bob Purdy to be of high quality (Bob also provided an additional month of data for testing purposes on CD--I think he only charged for shipping). Had I not been a customer of Dave's since the Thorobrain 3 days, I would no doubt be a Synergism user.