PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to Contribute

positive4th
07-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Hello, I am obviously new to this forum and wanting to learn and contribute what little I've picked up since I started watching horses race and undertook the messy (and fun) task of handicapping the future.

That being said, I am wondering where to begin?? I have interests in all kinds of topics, especially the creative formation of wagers to emphasize opinions, and wanted to explore without lurking. Thanks!!

kenwoodallpromos
07-21-2009, 01:10 AM
Welcome! I look for trends others do not notice. The formation of wagers sounds interesting!

positive4th
07-21-2009, 01:16 AM
Also, does anyone in here follow Aussie or other Int'l racing??? I do not myself, but was wondering if anyone has a clue about it, or if you just let it pass by harmlessly on TV

WinterTriangle
07-21-2009, 01:43 AM
If you look in the Selections topics, Cmoore and Juanepstein give awesome Aussie picks, they are very knowledgeable about the down under horses. There are probably others, I just don't follow it closely myself.

positive4th
07-21-2009, 01:54 AM
If you look in the Selections topics, Cmoore and Juanepstein give awesome Aussie picks, they are very knowledgeable about the down under horses. There are probably others, I just don't follow it closely myself.

Great thanks!!! I don't know much about it and probably wouldn't bet it without knowing more, but nice to know that there is some knowledge and info out there.

joanied
07-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Hello, I am obviously new to this forum and wanting to learn and contribute what little I've picked up since I started watching horses race and undertook the messy (and fun) task of handicapping the future.

That being said, I am wondering where to begin?? I have interests in all kinds of topics, especially the creative formation of wagers to emphasize opinions, and wanted to explore without lurking. Thanks!!

Always bet the grey:eek: ....just kidding:D
Welcome to the board, Positive4th...folks here are super and know their stuff...you'll learn alot and have fun too.

That's it...just wanted to welcome you:)

fmolf
07-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Welcome this is a great place totrade ideas and handicapping info.You will encounter all kinds of bettors some like me recreational/serious to professionals.some will be win and exacta players like me or exotic players like most pros seem to be these days.Once in a while someone makes you feel silly or embarrasses you for your opinion or lack of knowledge but just let it pass most here are very nice and we all just want to learn and get better.looking forward to future posts from you and responding to them....good luck

rokitman
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
You'll only win with creativity and innovation, Pos. Take everything you are "taught" with a grain of salt and come up with your own revolutionary ideas or you will be sure to go down in flames like thousands before you.