PDA

View Full Version : Hey, man, what else is for sale?

Horsepicker
07-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Am I to understand that Goldman/Sachs is going to BUY the United States Treasury?

The Federal Reserve is private corporate, now the Treasury.

Hey, man, like, why did'nt we, the american people , get notified of the bidding and or sale date, think we could have a run at purchasing it, you know, by the people and for the people and all that kinda jazz and malarkey.

Somebody had their Soul for sale on ebay or something, and it got purchased, wow, can you say "last days?"

An obvious bribe to a politician is big news, and people get up in arms about politicians showing their outright lobbyist colors, like, who they really work for like those gents who keep shooting down health care reform and say no system will ever work except what their bosses, the corporations, say will work.

But, wow, to cut to the chase and buy the WHOLE friggin lot of them in one shot, is so over-the-top, so outrageous, so in-your-face ridiculous, that people are either numb or pretend that its not what it seems, like a pink 50 ton pink and polka dot elephant following them around where ever they go.

Bank robbers and thieves should feel ashamed to be such underachievers, and you thought getting away with SNL's was something.

Maddoff did it the wrong way. Yep, catch one ant while the colony of bandits grow and thrive, reaching new levels of audacity with this move.

Maddoff did'nt have the right connections and council to make "His" ponzi scheme "legal", like the rest of the bandits.

Yeah, don't waste time buying the bank, or robbing the bank, buy the entity that is responsible and in charge of money and what its worth in the first place, with bonus prizes like that whole department of politicians in your front vest pocket, you the boss, no bribe needed, better than bribery.

The next level of banditos folks, don't need customers or improve business ethics and practices while getting rid of waste, no, no, buy the Printing Press that makes the money, much cheaper and smarter. :faint:

Doesn't matter what party or who is in office when you can pull a move like that.

Yep, isn't that like buying a dollar for 1 cent?

Can you say, " the footsteps of Rome?" :bang:

Horsepicker

Valuist
07-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Nothing involving GS comes as a surprise.

juanepstein
07-19-2009, 12:11 AM
"It is impossible to combine political democracy with industrial autocracy."

http://www.therightperspective.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/teddy-roosevelt-thumb-342x413-248x300.jpg

riskman
07-19-2009, 01:49 AM
This is a joke--
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/goldman-sachs-in-talks-to_b_235153.html
This is not.
Goldman used the government of The United States of America to eliminate their rivals, manipulate markets, gain access to guaranteed money at rock bottom rates by obtaining a bank charter…and then playing regulatory arbitrage between the Fed and the SEC that allows them to still operate like a hedge fund, etc, etc. That is called racketeering on the grandest of scales, yet we sit here and let the best and the brightest steal everything they can get their swarmy hands on. Hey, it is legal !

Here is an eye opening link---
http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/07/16/on-goldmans-giganto-profits/

Horsepicker
07-19-2009, 03:41 AM
What I wonder is how can anyone of collegiate intellectual capacity NOT be dismayed by what is happening?

And worse, either they have intellectual dishonesty, an intellects version of reasonable deniability like there is some Santa Clause in the leadership that will not let it get worse , or just simply was born nad-less, a birth defect.

How can anyone call themselves a Constitutional scholar, professor or such, or an Economist or History professor and not loudly speak in horror of the audacious , bold, shameless crap that leadership is pullin?

Their logic maybe, " I can't stop them, they are too big, no sense being a whistle blower, they'll make it hard for me, get rid of me, get someone else to replace me, so why should I not make this money being a guest pundit for talk shows and the like and spouting intellectual numbness?"

What's worse is the people that actually follow , believe and worship the media hypers who secretly represent and are paid by the very corporations that are getting everything in trouble in the first place.

I think we are our own worse enemy, we don't care what the truth is or is not, folks say in their mind, "just give me someone to hate and blame other than myself, even if I'm always chopping away at the symptoms and the tail that keeps growing back and NOT at the Head, the SOURCE of the problem in the first place."

" I know or feel I'll NEVER get at the source, too big and powerful , too much sacrifice, so let ME find someone to bully and pick on to get out my frustrations", which makes the problem flourish and get worse, like a cancer that goes in remission, then comes back WORSE than before.

The system has to be cleaned and dismantled, too much infection and corruption at the core, especially when the mechanic and troubleshooters are "IN" on the fix , or a decent portion of the perpetual nature of the ever growing problem in the first place.

If you are truly good and honest and forthcoming, really care about citizens, humans, it is impossible to get anything done in the system.

You either :

1) get stone-walled at every process, getting nothing done because you have to compromise something despicable just to move forward in the process of helping , which cancels out your good.

2) You have to quit and resign, the honorable thing to do , the system is a meat grinder and only shady, lying, "sell peter to pay paul, sell paul to pay peter, THEN sell them both to a third party who was your enemy and is now your friend" type of person you have to be, which gets nothing done, accept advance your own wealth and power.

3) Play ball, and be part of the new world dictatorship, get yours, get that money and stake your place in the kings court, while you assist to bleed dry the last drop of humanity from any citizen or group to get your place by your masters(Satan) side.

The worse of it is, we are just like them, give us their spot, mostly all would be romanced and succumb to the money, power and ego, all the while presenting ones self as self righteous in your position and continuing in intellectual denial of what is happening, because , hey, somebody's gonna get hired to do it, so why not me and get paid?

Only superior wisdom and natural cosmic power can stop them now.

THEY could'nt pay me to listen to a speech any politician or dishonest intellectual has to say, waste of time and humanity.

Horsepicker

Horsepicker
07-19-2009, 04:14 AM
This is a joke--
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/goldman-sachs-in-talks-to_b_235153.html
This is not.
Goldman used the government of The United States of America to eliminate their rivals, manipulate markets, gain access to guaranteed money at rock bottom rates by obtaining a bank charter…and then playing regulatory arbitrage between the Fed and the SEC that allows them to still operate like a hedge fund, etc, etc. That is called racketeering on the grandest of scales, yet we sit here and let the best and the brightest steal everything they can get their swarmy hands on. Hey, it is legal !

Here is an eye opening link---
http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/07/16/on-goldmans-giganto-profits/

THIS is where Maddog Maddoff missed the boat, if you are gonna run a ponzi scheme,

1) make sure its a "LEGAL" ponzi scheme...legal does not make it right, ethical, equal or serve humanity, it's just legal to be a blood-sucking , soul robbing thief, thats all.

2) make sure your government croannies, stooges, those that are legally bribed put "their" signature on it, like they authored it, let them be sell it to the process and public.

Maddoff, you did'nt do your due diligence, pay important people to be the forerunners , merge it will public policy and departments, let them run and push it as though they created it, Maddoff , you dummy......were you so greedy that you got lazy, getting high off that money leaving you in a stupor, you moron, do corruption the RIGHT way, stupid.

Horsepicker

cj's dad
07-19-2009, 08:34 PM
What I wonder is how can anyone of collegiate intellectual capacity NOT be dismayed by what is happening?
Horsepicker

What an arrogant statement !!