PDA

View Full Version : TONIGHTS BETS 7/18

cliffyy
07-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Meadowlands Racetrack

Race 2, #8 DELIVERED FROM ZIN

DELIVERED FROM ZIN was claimed a couple races back by Eric Ell in the second leg of the Instrument Landing series, and last week produced one of this one's best races in months. Closed with a rush from far back in an eye catching :26:1 final quarter. Ell does good work where he mainly races in Delaware, and is certainly capable of producing results here too. Worst post, but sharpest horse. #6 PJ Count On Luck was hard used and first over from post 9 last out in a solid win over the "good" rated track, 3rd start now for Kesmodel. #5 Roman Shark faded on the lead last out for no real reason, likely back to rallying mode now. #2 Fine-Tuner did good work to capture that claiming series; let's see how that grinding style works out against these. #1 Tyler's Echo is an obvious short priced contender from the rail.

Race 3 Quick Thought:

#9 Bandolero makes his 3rd start at the Meadowlands for Burke, and I'll say that if he was respected enough to go off at 4/1 against the likes of Rock N Roll Star, he almost would have to be considered a play at similar odds against these. Hard used in last through lightning quick fractions. I couldn't see myself playing #1 Enemy At The Gate under any circumstances, and will let him beat me if he can.

Mohawk Racetrack

Race 8, #1 Fast Pay

Seems to be progressing enough to handle the top 3 year olds, rail and Paul Macdonell could make the difference tonight

#10 Shipps Expectancy - Last may have been a paid qualifier, this one could bust out at any time,outside post wont help
#3 Lyons Horace - Lightley raced, a top effort would not surprise me here, really has progressed alot in a short 7 race span
#6 Oscar Oscar - Early season promise has gone bad lately, Mayotte may help him, in this field should be close just on ability alone

OffNPacing
07-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Cliff. Good post, just please post where they came from, HomeTrackAdvantage. I know Fred and Sammy would be upset if you posted their picks and claimed them as your own....

No offense in the post, just saying people should know where they came from, so they could go there to get them also.

Keep your picks coming.