PDA

View Full Version : Sobrenatural's Pick.. The 6th race at HWP tomorrow

sobrenatural
07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Steve Crist wrote a article about this horse 2 weeks ago.The horse was coming off a 8 month layoff he was still a maiden facing winners and he was over bet at 6-1.Someone knew something because the horse didnt pick up his legs his first two starts and now he was facing nx1.The horse ran well for about a mile then tired,,,,he shifts over to Drysdale's barn they take the blinkers off and drop him back to msw.The horse makes his first start on dirt.Proceed with caution,,check if Drysdale took off his fronts,,if he did then empty the wallet.At 9/2 he's a steal ,even at 7/2.Any lower then that might be a underlay,if he runs evenly you will see his next start back on the turf.Drysdale clipping at .20 for the meet

MONEY
07-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I guess that your pick is #8 Sovereign Fund.
My opinion is.
Bad post, low % jockey.
I'm not betting the race.
I hope that it wins for you.
http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/gateway.cgi?from=612&to=cgi-bin/briswatch.cgi/Baffert/BAFFERT+BOB/9999/summary.htm

Good Luck
money

redeye007
07-17-2009, 01:01 AM
I believe he's got a shot at winning the race. He's my second choice. I'll be using him on my pick 4 ticket. He probably won't be an overlay compared to the morning line. almost every horse in a race at hollywood seems to be bet down to the lowest odds that don't make them good value plays.tough to find an overlay there on a good contender. :)

sobrenatural
07-17-2009, 07:38 AM
He came back a different horse,im going to bet if the odds are the right price,,,,strange that drysdale decides to run him on the dirt.....horse is bred up the wazoo for grass and his last race versus winners was his best(on the turf) chances are drysdale is using this prep on the dirt and depending how the horse runs he will try the turf again! the horse ran 1 1/4 after a 8 month layoff almost unheard of...and ran well the winner was a monster that day...im telling you watch to see if the fronts come off

redeye007
07-17-2009, 06:38 PM
He came back a different horse,im going to bet if the odds are the right price,,,,strange that drysdale decides to run him on the dirt.....horse is bred up the wazoo for grass and his last race versus winners was his best(on the turf) chances are drysdale is using this prep on the dirt and depending how the horse runs he will try the turf again! the horse ran 1 1/4 after a 8 month layoff almost unheard of...and ran well the winner was a monster that day...im telling you watch to see if the fronts come off

he's now a late scratch.

sobrenatural
07-17-2009, 09:42 PM
put him to in your stable

Dahoss9698
07-17-2009, 11:30 PM
The main track at Hollywood isn't dirt anymore. Hasn't been in a few years.

sobrenatural
07-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Drysdale will run this horse on the turf next time...where he belongs