PDA

View Full Version : We can confirm this is not a joke.

dartman51
07-16-2009, 06:59 PM
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid recently announced appointments to a 10-member panel to investigate the financial crisis.

The chairman of the panel is Phil Angelides… who served as California State Treasurer from 1999 to 2007.

Yes. You read that correctly. California. The state with a worse credit rating than Bulgaria. Phil really has a handle on how to fix things. He'll have some fabulous insight. THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM!!!! :lol: :bang:

NJ Stinks
07-16-2009, 07:18 PM
I was sure they would pick somebody from Tennessee, Dartman51. :p

jballscalls
07-16-2009, 07:48 PM
nothing that crazy lady does should ever surprise anyone!

dartman51
07-16-2009, 08:06 PM
I was sure they would pick somebody from Tennessee, Dartman51. :p

I wasn't available. :lol:

Marshall Bennett
07-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Scary when these pea brains get their heads together and try to solve anything . Could there be an ulterior motive here ? Why should we trust these people ?

kenwoodallpromos
07-16-2009, 09:49 PM
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid recently announced appointments to a 10-member panel to investigate the financial crisis.

The chairman of the panel is Phil Angelides… who served as California State Treasurer from 1999 to 2007.

Yes. You read that correctly. California. The state with a worse credit rating than Bulgaria. Phil really has a handle on how to fix things. He'll have some fabulous insight. THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM!!!! :lol: :bang:
Is that the same panel OJ used to investigate Nichole's murder? :lol: