PDA

View Full Version : The Issue that will NOT die!

Pages : [1] 2

boxcar
07-15-2009, 12:16 PM
It seems that the BO birth certificate issue (or more appropriately the lack of a genuine certificate) has a life of its own. In fact, it looks like it's gaining traction! In what has to be a virtually unprecedented move by the military, an officer managed to get his orders revoked because he questioned (i.e. challenged!) the president's authority as commander-in-chief. (LS, is this correct? Just how difficult is it for someone to get his or her orders revoked?)
The military put up no fight. They quickly and quietly revoked his orders instead of charging the officer and bringing him before a court martial.

Anyhoo...interesting articles.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

Dear Dr. Taitz: Congratulations on your victory concerning Major Cook. As a retired law enforcement officer, I know by all I have read and researched on the BHO Birth Certificate issue, there is NO doubt he was not born in the U.S. My prayers and hope are with you. I know in the end you will prevail and that the election of this individual will go down as the biggest FRAUD EVER perpetrated on the American people. May God bless & guide you. Bob Kops, Sedona, AZ

And more here:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

And then we have this very interesting story about BO's stint at Occidental College.

http://www.antimullah.com/

As many of us have long suspected, it appears that he attended as a FOREIGN to receive scholarship aid. Very strange behavior for a real American citizen to take. But hey...what would we expect from this proven liar?

Boxcar

Quagmire
07-15-2009, 12:23 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

jballscalls
07-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Tom posted a link to the story about the military guy in another thread, maybe Biden will become our president LOL

Black Ruby
07-15-2009, 12:25 PM
Snopes says the Obama/Occidental college story is false, was started as an April Fool's joke. Haven't checked the other stuff yet.

46zilzal
07-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Just how stupid do you think the federal government is? ALL candidates have extensive FBI background checks and this fellow would have been disqualified long ago if his birth record had any suspicion at all.

This is more Faux "let's keep 'em mad all the time" propaganda

Tom
07-15-2009, 12:37 PM
I haven't seen your BC yet, 46.

Black Ruby
07-15-2009, 12:40 PM
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

46zilzal
07-15-2009, 12:52 PM
hmmmm

BlueShoe
07-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Just how stupid do you think the federal government is? ALL candidates have extensive FBI background checks and this fellow would have been disqualified long ago if his birth record had any suspicion at all.

Real stupid.The feds and the FBi are just workers that follow orders.Very professional forgeries can be produced,and directives from very highly placed persons will be carried out.Alan Keyes may just have been right all along.

boxcar
07-15-2009, 12:55 PM

He's never released the LONG FORM of his BC.

Boxcar

Black Ruby
07-15-2009, 01:02 PM
You mean like the 1040 as opposed to the 1040EZ?? lmao My state only has one form of birth certificates, I imagine most states are the same. Did you bother to read how FactChecker.org reached their conclusion? If there's one site on the web that tries to just get real, honest answers without spin, it's FactChecker. They'll nail whoever isn't telling the truth, regardless of parties. I don't believe you could say that for your wnd.com or antimullah.com

jonnielu
07-15-2009, 01:07 PM

So what. Which jurisdiction does the FBI belong to? The question is, have the states (those 50 jurisdictions joined by the Constitution) seen any proof? Have the electors seen an actual birth certificate?

jdl

xtb
07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

I'm pretty sure that typewriters in 1961 didn't use a helvetica/arial font. As for the birth notice in the newspaper, it says nothing about where the birth took place, only where the parents resided at the time. I wasn't born in the city where my parents resided but the newspaper in the city they resided had my birth notice.

boxcar
07-15-2009, 01:31 PM
You mean like the 1040 as opposed to the 1040EZ?? lmao My state only has one form of birth certificates, I imagine most states are the same. Did you bother to read how FactChecker.org reached their conclusion? If there's one site on the web that tries to just get real, honest answers without spin, it's FactChecker. They'll nail whoever isn't telling the truth, regardless of parties. I don't believe you could say that for your wnd.com or antimullah.com

Yes, I did and I repeat, he's never released the Long Form. Moreover, your defense of BO begs the question with this army officer, since he challenged BO's authority as commander-in-chief on the basis of lack of real proof of citizenship. Why did the military revoke his orders to go to Afghanistan if his challenge had no validity? When someone refuses to obey an order, they are usually court martialed. It's highly unusual for the military to revoke that order.

Boxcar

Black Ruby
07-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Maj Cook asked to join Orly's class action suit on Feb 1, 2009. On May 8, 2009, Cook volunteered to serve a year in Afghanistan, beginning July 15, 2009. Who was president on May 8, 2009 when Cook asked to be deployed. A reserve officer who asks to be deployed may request revocation of his orders until the day he's to report. Cook got his orders on June 9, waits a month, and has Orly file a TRO for him on July 10. Then, a day before he's supposed to deploy, he's suddenly not going.

Certainly looks like a stunt for publicity to me.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't like Obama or 99% of the other politicians of both parties. Haven't liked Obama since he brought in Geithner and Summers, among others. I just think this stuff about the birth certificate is counterproductive, it distracts from the real issues that we're facing.

BTW.....Orly isn't admitted to the American Bar. She got her law degree from a "distance education" (correspondence) school, and can only practice in California.

prospector
07-15-2009, 02:20 PM

how stupid?
when was the last time you looked at congress?:)

Secretariat
07-15-2009, 06:44 PM

Why would Tom and Boxcar care about facts? They never have before. Whether it's beleiving Cheney and 911 connections to Saddam Hussein, or stockpiles of WMd's in Iraq that threatened our national security. But we can still try with this.

"In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does." - Forest Gump and his mom

dutchboy
07-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Joke I read somewhere. Obama and God have one thing in common. Neither one has a birth certificate.

Since Obama and God have never been seen together in the same room maybe they are the same person.

boxcar
07-15-2009, 11:28 PM
BTW.....Orly isn't admitted to the American Bar. She got her law degree from a "distance education" (correspondence) school, and can only practice in California.

That may actually be a big plus for her!

Boxcar

Dave Schwartz
07-16-2009, 12:29 AM
Since Obama and God have never been seen together in the same room maybe they are the same person.

This is the part that really scares me.

Quagmire
07-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Maj Cook asked to join Orly's class action suit on Feb 1, 2009. On May 8, 2009, Cook volunteered to serve a year in Afghanistan, beginning July 15, 2009. Who was president on May 8, 2009 when Cook asked to be deployed. A reserve officer who asks to be deployed may request revocation of his orders until the day he's to report. Cook got his orders on June 9, waits a month, and has Orly file a TRO for him on July 10. Then, a day before he's supposed to deploy, he's suddenly not going.

Certainly looks like a stunt for publicity to me.

It didn't quite work out for him...

Birther Soldier Fired From His Civilian Defense Contracting Job
By David Weigel 7/15/09 3:00 PM

That’s according to Orly Taitz, the attorney for Maj. Stefan F. Cook. A day after he made news for asking not to be sent to Afghanistan unless President Barack Obama provided more proof of his American citizenship, Cook has been fired from his job. In Taitz’s application for injuction, she recounts what happened after the Department of Defense revoked its request to Cook.

Plaintiff Major Cook called his civilian boss, the CEO of Simtech, Inc… The CEO of Simtech, Inc., Larry Grice, explained to Plaintiff over a series of four conversations within the next two hours, that he had been terminated. Grice told the Plaintiff that he would no longer be welcome in his former position at SOCOM but that Grice wanted to see whether he could find something within the company (Simtech, Inc.) for Cook. The upshot was that at this time Grice did not have anything for Plaintiff to do. Grice told Plaintiff, in essence, that the situation had become “nutty and crazy”, and that Plaintiff would no longer be able to work at his old position.

I’ve asked Cook to confirm all of this.

lsbets
07-16-2009, 06:53 AM
He should be court martialed and lose his commission. We have brave men and women fighting it out every day and he wants to use his position to advance some kind of looney political stunt. The man is an embarrassment to the US military.

Tom
07-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Why would Tom and Boxcar care about facts? They never have before. Whether it's beleiving Cheney and 911 connections to Saddam Hussein, or stockpiles of WMd's in Iraq that threatened our national security. But we can still try with this.

Do I have to que up the video again, oh ye of no credibility?

Weren't YOU the one who criticized me for using the name Hussein during the campaign? Seems he uses it a lot nowadays. Things change, dude. At least I am consistent. Boxie too!. Unlike YOUR side - who have become total jokes by ignoring all the things Obama is doing that you whined and cried about Bush doing. You guys have proven yourselves nothing but mindless trolls. Internet Furbies.

JustRalph
07-21-2009, 04:36 AM
9V1nmn2zRMc&e

jballscalls
07-21-2009, 10:56 AM
9V1nmn2zRMc&e

these kind of people annoy me when they say "i want my country back" like it has been stolen from her. what a crock of you know what.

I think people think that politicians some how determine what the country is and will be, well they don't, weeee dooo!!! its all about us. what can she not do now that she couldnt do when she 'had her country' before?

Tom
07-21-2009, 11:33 AM
what can she not do now that she couldnt do when she 'had her country' before?

Pay for her own health care, keep most of her earnings, buy bonds without fear of the money being stolen and turned over the labor unions, wake up and not hear that the government is apologizing to INDIA! for our pollution......

She is ahead of the curve - the list will be expanding as the communists go along. Wait until they get control of health care - and then tell you how to do everything about your life under the guise of good health. Count on it.

jballscalls
07-21-2009, 12:19 PM
Pay for her own health care, keep most of her earnings, buy bonds without fear of the money being stolen and turned over the labor unions, wake up and not hear that the government is apologizing to INDIA! for our pollution......

She is ahead of the curve - the list will be expanding as the communists go along. Wait until they get control of health care - and then tell you how to do everything about your life under the guise of good health. Count on it.

she can pay for her own health care, she is keeping most of her earnings, she doesn't buy bonds, and she shouldnt give a crap about india or anyone apologizing.

NJ Stinks
07-21-2009, 12:30 PM
she can pay for her own health care, she is keeping most of her earnings, she doesn't buy bonds, and she shouldnt give a crap about india or anyone apologizing.

Jballscalls, you obviously haven't heard the sky is falling.

boxcar
07-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Jballscalls, you obviously haven't heard the sky is falling.

You forgot to add...and a heck of a lot faster than the one you greenies say is caused by global warming (so called).

Boxcar

OTM Al
07-21-2009, 02:53 PM
An estimated 6% of American believe that the moon landing was fake and that is seen to be growing, especially among young people. I don't even want to know how many believe the WTC was some sort of gov't plot. Evidence is meaningless.

JustRalph
07-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Somebody should have thrown a shoe at the guy.......... :lol: :lol:

jballscalls
07-22-2009, 01:07 AM
9V1nmn2zRMc&e

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=385x340791

ralph,

here's what are friends at DU say about this video! I actually agree with them a little bit on this.....which scares the hell out of me!

cj's dad
07-22-2009, 01:17 AM
"I actually agree with them a little bit on this.....which scares the hell out of me!"

It should !

The comments read like something from high school juniors at best !!

PaceAdvantage
07-22-2009, 02:37 AM
I knew within a few replies they would pull the racism card....those democrats are SO predictable...and they SO LOVE racism...it fills the party's coffers don't you know...

Tom
07-22-2009, 08:09 AM
An estimated 6% of American believe that the moon landing was fake and that is seen to be growing, especially among young people. I don't even want to know how many believe the WTC was some sort of gov't plot. Evidence is meaningless.

Glen Beck asked one the the astronauts the other day what he thought about the people who did not believe in the moon landing. He replied "Did they see the big rocket? Where do they think we went in it?":D

hcap
07-22-2009, 08:34 AM
An estimated 6% of American believe that the moon landing was fake and that is seen to be growing, especially among young people. I don't even want to know how many believe the WTC was some sort of gov't plot. Evidence is meaningless

Eighteen percent of Americans also think the sun revolves around the earth.
Box? Another issue "that won't die?"

Marshall Bennett
07-22-2009, 09:14 AM
That black woman on " The View " ( not Whoopi ) thought the earth was flat . :)

Tom
07-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Whoopi is flat.

46zilzal
07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
(CNN) -- The YouTube video of an out-of-control woman yelling and screaming at Republican Congressman Mike Castle's town hall meeting in Delaware, demanding to see the birth certificate of President Barack Obama, is utterly hilarious.

To watch others cheer her insanity, and then boo the congressman who says the president is an American, shows you that we have a serious problem with mental illness in this country.

The nut jobs that continue to promote this story are wacky, right-wing radio and TV talk shows hosts and no-credibility bloggers. They have latched onto this story like bloodsucking leeches, and actually want us to believe this story has legs

Tom
07-22-2009, 01:28 PM
YOU are not here, so your comments about insanity apply only to yourself.
Do you include Code Pink, all the screaming war protesters, the enviro-wackos who chain themselves to trees?

Lots of nuts here, more on the left than the right.

Can you provide proof he has a valid BC?
WE just are asking to see it - why is OBunny fighting all the efforts do so?

Black Ruby
07-22-2009, 01:59 PM
I woulda told Glenn Beck "whenever I see a big rocket, I figure it's going to Uranus".

jballscalls
07-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Lots of nuts here, more on the left than the right.

?

for every left loon there is one of these loons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpva_iit-8

PaceAdvantage
07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
(CNN) -- The YouTube video of an out-of-control woman yelling and screaming at Republican Congressman Mike Castle's town hall meeting in Delaware, demanding to see the birth certificate of President Barack Obama, is utterly hilarious.

To watch others cheer her insanity, and then boo the congressman who says the president is an American, shows you that we have a serious problem with mental illness in this country.

The nut jobs that continue to promote this story are wacky, right-wing radio and TV talk shows hosts and no-credibility bloggers. They have latched onto this story like bloodsucking leeches, and actually want us to believe this story has legs46zilzal LOVES to just throw shit out here without letting you know where it came from...sure he put the little "CNN" letters up there...but was it a news item? COMMENTARY? WHAT WAS IT 46?

Of course, I found it in two seconds...it was COMMENTARY no less, and not very good commentary at that...whenever you see someone throwing around the words "out-of-control" (was that woman really out of control? No, she wasn't out of control...if she was, she would have no doubt been TAZED), or "nut jobs" or "wackos," you know you're dealing with someone who is no doubt somewhat intellectually challenged.

I also see it as a sign of giving way too much attention to something we must assume this man believes is a "non-story." Why pay attention to it at all?

I wonder if this same, fine, upstanding citizen and scholar pointed similar words ("nut job," "wacko") at Michael Jackson after his passing....:lol: :lol: :lol:

lsbets
07-22-2009, 05:07 PM
The issue is settled, and the answer is obvious to all:

No natural born American male would ever put up such a girly pitch at the all star game. My 4 year old daughter can throw better. The man was not born in the USA. :lol: :lol:

JustRalph
07-22-2009, 05:17 PM
http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_10200534____SearchResults

gonna have to get one of these for the Congressman

http://hires.basspro.com/is/servlet/izoom/BassPro/1552675_i-690717?layer=comp&wid=500&hei=500&fmt=jpeg&qlt=100,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=trilin&op_usm=1.0,1.0,0.0,0&iccEmbed=0

Secretariat
07-22-2009, 06:08 PM
Has GW's birth certifcate or Cheney's ever been posted online? I've been looking for it, because i'm convinced they are alien beings. ;)

46zilzal
07-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Has GW's birth certifcate or Cheney's ever been posted online? I've been looking for it, because i'm convinced they are alien beings. ;)
Read the Pulitzer Prize winning book The Angler all about Cheney and you will have lots of data to prove it too.

Tom
07-22-2009, 08:04 PM
You boys want to read some good stuff, read Nudge. It will show you exactly what the newest illegal Czar has planned for the demise of your freedom.
Not you 46, you left here, and we thank you for that.

Sounds more like the Twilight Zone. The author is about to become an illegal czar, answerable to no one. He supports abortion up to two years old. He supports letting the elderly die rather than waste money on their health care. He wants to allow pets to sue their owners. He has stated that some animals deserve more rights than retarded children. And you worry about Cheney.
You two are poster children for ignorance.

http://www.amazon.com/Nudge-Improving-Decisions-Health-Happiness/dp/014311526X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248307520&sr=1-1

Quagmire
07-23-2009, 04:38 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3503/3747874308_95c22e8768.jpg?v=0

46zilzal
07-23-2009, 04:42 PM
John Woo did MORE harm already that any new "czar" could have done.

Quagmire
07-23-2009, 04:46 PM
John Woo did MORE harm already that any new "czar" could have done.

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=wish_upon_a_czar

Wish Upon a Czar

In the face of disastrous policies and administrative incompetence, the president has an answer every time: Appoint a new "czar."

Steve Benen | May 9, 2007 | web only

It's a familiar tactic with this crew:

* In 2001, with escalating concerns about possible attacks on our information technology infrastructure, Bush named a "cybersecurity czar."

* In 2003, the president's desire to help his corporate benefactors led to the creation of a "regulatory czar" at the Office of Management and Budget. Around the same time, Bush named his first "AIDS Czar." (He didn't choose wisely -- Bush tapped Randall Tobias, the administration's former top advocate of global abstinence-only policies, who was recently forced to resign after procuring "massages" from a controversial Washington escort service.)

* In 2004, faced with growing discontent over the nation's struggling manufacturing industries, Bush appointed a "manufacturing czar." (He chose the chief executive of a Nebraska company that had laid off manufacturing employees and built factories in China.)

* 2005 was a banner year for czars. In February, Bush responded to revelations about failed national security intelligence by creating an "intelligence czar." Shortly thereafter, we had a "bird-flu czar." A few months after that, following the tragically botched handling of the response to Hurricane Katrina, there was a "Katrina czar."

It's become a common enough strategy to become the butt of jokes. Newsweek satirist Andy Borowitz recently suggested that the White House needs a "lying czar" to "oversee all distortions and misrepresentations."

Perhaps the most startling -- and revealing -- position on the White House's wish list is the creation of a "war czar," a position which reportedly would be responsible for coordinating intelligence and military policy in Iraq and Afghanistan. (As The Daily Show's Jon Stewart recently joked, "So there you have it folks -- five years into the global war on terror, the president believes it is now time for someone to be in charge of it.")

The fact that the administration would even admit to desiring such a position defies comprehension. The federal government already has a Defense Secretary, Secretary of State, and National Security Agency. Indeed, Bush already employs National Security Advisor Stephen J. Hadley, whose job sounds eerily similar to that of the unfilled "war czar" position.

Tom
07-24-2009, 07:42 AM
Here's hoping all the new czars meet the exact same fate as the last one!:D

hcap
07-27-2009, 09:10 AM
The Issue that will NOT die!
It seems that the BO birth certificate issue (or more appropriately the lack of a genuine certificate) has a life of its own. In fact, it looks like it's gaining traction!Yeah right.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/24/mccain_lawyers_investigated_obama_citizenship.html ?referrer=js

July 24, 2009

McCain Lawyers Investigated Obama Citizenship
As we asked earlier this week, if questions over President Obama's citizenship were valid, wouldn't they have come out during the presidential campaign?

David Weigel talked with Trevor Potter and other lawyers for Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign who said that they did look into the Obama citizenship rumors and found them without merit.

Said Potter: "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations. We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance."

eastie
07-27-2009, 09:20 AM
i owned a horse once by Czar Alexander. Couldn't outrun a fat man. Horrendous breeding line. right up there with Go and Go and Mac Diarmida.

hcap
07-27-2009, 09:32 AM
The State Department website ...

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Attention all you "birthers", it just died

cj's dad
07-27-2009, 09:44 AM
So, you are admitting he was not born in the USA. Finally- a glimmer of hope-a concession- an awakening- an epiphany.:jump:

hcap
07-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Wakey. wakey.
The operative phrase is...

Even if..

Check out a few posts above.
McCains' guys found nada.
Btw, do aliens also live in your garage?

cj's dad
07-27-2009, 09:52 AM
Wakey. wakey.
The operative phrase is...

Even if..

Check out a few posts above.
McCains' guys found nada.
Btw, do aliens also live in your garage?

Yes- 2 are Mexicans and one is from Honduras

Tom
07-27-2009, 10:04 AM
And all three have birth certificates from Hawaii! :D

hcap
07-27-2009, 10:14 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lY5DqNHvQMI/R-rYEpxx30I/AAAAAAAAAAM/FsRv2eD1EFU/s320/Simpsons%2BAlien1.jpg

Look carefully at the official "Birth Certificate" book.
Yes, his certificate shows in small letters barely visible....

Made in Hawaii

As far as I know Hawaii is a state then and now.

Duh!

boxcar
07-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Yeah right.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/24/mccain_lawyers_investigated_obama_citizenship.html ?referrer=js

July 24, 2009

McCain Lawyers Investigated Obama Citizenship
As we asked earlier this week, if questions over President Obama's citizenship were valid, wouldn't they have come out during the presidential campaign?

David Weigel talked with Trevor Potter and other lawyers for Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign who said that they did look into the Obama citizenship rumors and found them without merit.

Said Potter: "To the extent that we could, we looked into the substantive side of these allegations. We never saw any evidence that then-Senator Obama had been born outside of the United States. We saw rumors, but nothing that could be sourced to evidence. There were no statements and no documents that suggested he was born somewhere else. On the other side, there was proof that he was born in Hawaii. There was a certificate issued by the state's Department of Health, and the responsible official in the state saying that he had personally seen the original certificate. There was a birth announcement in the Honolulu Advertiser, which would be very difficult to invent or plant 47 years in advance."

They didn't say what kind of "certificate" it was that the saw. Was it just the certificate of live birth or was it the real deal -- the long form of the birth certificate with the delivering doctor's name, the hospital's name and BO's birth number?

As far as the announcement -- big deal! Anyone can pay a newspaper to make an announcement. The newspaper doesn't verify the details. The announcement would be the logical step to take if his momma wanted to make it look like he was born in Hawaii.

Boxcar

Tom
07-27-2009, 11:25 AM
Why, Gates himself said he would see yo mama in Hawaii! :bang:

Black Ruby
07-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Gee, Box.......here in one thread you're givin us fire and brimstone about god and the bible, and on this thread you're calling the Prez a liar, yet you have no evidence. And with all that biblical stuff, what are you doing on a site that has all these gamblers? Do you wager with a racetrack, ADW, or OTB, and if so, aren't all those basically the moneychangers we were warned about?

Seems more than a tad hypocrytical.

boxcar
07-27-2009, 12:03 PM
Gee, Box.......here in one thread you're givin us fire and brimstone about god and the bible, and on this thread you're calling the Prez a liar, yet you have no evidence. And with all that biblical stuff, what are you doing on a site that has all these gamblers? Do you wager with a racetrack, ADW, or OTB, and if so, aren't all those basically the moneychangers we were warned about?

Seems more than a tad hypocrytical.

Three things: The prez is a proven liar. I don't trust proven liars. I leave that kind of irrational behavior to you and other lefties.

Secondly, there is no prohibition in the bible against gambling.

Thirdly, it's a wee bit of a stretch to try to draw any parallels between the temple moneychangers and any kind of modern investment/wagering vehicles that have nothing do with the worship of God. :bang: :bang:

Any other objections?

Boxcar

Black Ruby
07-27-2009, 12:17 PM
"There is another, much stricter Christian position which is theological in that it is based upon scripture, revelation, and tradition. Specifically, it argues that gambling is always wrong, no matter what the ultimate effects, because it is an attempt to get something for nothing and at the expense of those who must ultimately lose.

This is considered wrong because it contravenes Jesus' command that we should love our neighbors as we love God. Since we would never try to gain at God's expense, then we certainly should not try to gain at our neighbor's expense. It doesn't matter how much control a gambler has or how much the gambler is able to lose - what matters is the gambler's interest in receiving an undeserved gain while others at the same time lose. Gambling is, then, a violation of Jesus' most basic commandment for humanity. "

So, like most stuff in religion, you pick and choose...Guess it's a gamble. Just like choosing a religion. Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Hindu, Muslim, Atheist...you don't know if you win that gamble while you're alive, I suppose.

boxcar
07-27-2009, 01:06 PM
"There is another, much stricter Christian position which is theological in that it is based upon scripture, revelation, and tradition.

For the moment, let's set aside the "tradition" part of your argument -- not that I'm anti-tradition. I'm okay with that to the extent that it has strong biblical support -- which brings me to this point: Show me from scripture or "revelation" (which is one and the same, by the way) where it teaches that gambling is prohibited. (But good luck with that because you'll be very hard-pressed to find so much as one passage.)

Specifically, it argues that gambling is always wrong, no matter what the ultimate effects, because it is an attempt to get something for nothing and at the expense of those who must ultimately lose.

This is a lame argument on the face of it when you consider that there are games that involve luck and skill. And from where I sit, any time anyone applies his skill (no matter what kind) is working, and work is not getting something for nothing.

Secondly, as far as "at the expense of others", so what? That's life. That's capitalism. I'm not forcing anyone to participate against me. Horse players play the ponies willingly -- because they want to. And they know what the stakes are. It's not as though, I'm taking undue advantage of anyone. I'm not cheating anyone. I'm not defrauding anyone. I'm simply pitting my skills against theirs.

If we took you ill-conceived logic to it logical end, then no Christian would be allowed to work or participate in the banking or financial industries. No Christian would be allowed to engage in day trading.

Also, Christians would not be allowed to play in any professional sport where money is paid to skilled athletes. Take the playoffs, for example. One team beats another and walks away with a lot more money than the losing team does. Didn't the winning team do that at the expense of the losing team? Not only that, but what does losing do the morale and sense of team self-worth? Couldn't the winning team have exacted a toll on the losing one in these areas, too?

This is considered wrong because it contravenes Jesus' command that we should love our neighbors as we love God. Since we would never try to gain at God's expense, then we certainly should not try to gain at our neighbor's expense.

Only when that "neighbors expense" was gained unjustly -- unfairly -- unduly. Robbing your neighbor would certainly fall under this heading -- just like when the government, as an example, forces/coerces its citizenry to participate in one of its social programs. That kind of wicked scheme certainly comes at the expense of those who are not willing to participate.

It doesn't matter how much control a gambler has or how much the gambler is able to lose - what matters is the gambler's interest in receiving an undeserved gain while others at the same time lose.

What is "undeserved" about earned gain? When someone consistently makes money at the track, this means they're applying a high level of skill to their turf speculation operations. They are honestly earning that money. Such money is never undeserved.

Gambling is, then, a violation of Jesus' most basic commandment for humanity. "

Only in your overworked imagination.

So, like most stuff in religion, you pick and choose...Guess it's a gamble. Just like choosing a religion. Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Hindu, Muslim, Atheist...you don't know if you win that gamble while you're alive, I suppose.

Wrong again. We Christians know we have made the right choice. Look it up in your bible.

Boxcar

xtb
07-27-2009, 07:23 PM
The State Department website ...

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

Attention all you "birthers", it just died

Nice try, problem is BO's mother was 18 when he was born. 18 - 14 = 4

dartman51
07-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Nice try, problem is BO's mother was 18 when he was born. 18 - 14 = 4

Looks like H is using that FUZZY math again. :lol:

boxcar
07-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Looks like H is using that FUZZY math again. :lol:

I think I just heard Hcap hit the floor and die. :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

hcap
07-28-2009, 07:26 AM
Lead Birther Bill Sponsor Votes To Recognize Hawaii As Obama's Birthplace
By Eric Kleefeld - July 27, 2009, 9:00PM

The House resolution to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood -- which included language recognizing the state as President Obama's birthplace, in a none-too-subtle jab at the Birthers -- passed this evening by a 378-0 vote.

Among the Yes votes: Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL), the lead sponsor of the infamous "Birther Bill" to require presidential candidates to present their birth certificates, and who had previously said he wouldn't "swear on a stack of Bibles" that Obama is a natural-born American citizen. Several other co-sponsors of the Birther Bill also voted yes: Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Dan Burton (R-IN), John Culberson (R-TX), Bob Goodlatte (R-VA), Randy Neugebauer (R-TX), and Ted Poe (R-TX).

Give it up

lsbets
07-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Saw a clip last night of Ann Coulter basically saying everyone looked into this, there is nothing to it, give it up.

That being said, I love the way it makes some folks go nuts whenever the subject comes up. You'd think with all the bullshit they threw around with Bush, they could handle a little bullshit themselves.

Tom
07-28-2009, 08:35 AM
I want to see that birth certificate to what sex OBama was listed as.
We know he throws like a girl and wears Mom jeans.......

boxcar
07-28-2009, 11:18 AM

Maybe he's a closet queen or a covert cross-dresser. :lol:

Boxcar

hcap
08-01-2009, 06:11 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105527

World Nut Daily.......

"For centuries, many have wondered about the identity of a biblical leader who will do Satan the devil's bidding, trying to thwart the plans of Jesus Christ shortly before His prophesied return to Earth.

That character has come to be known as "the antichrist," even though the Bible never uses that word to describe any single person.

Now, after endless speculation suggesting Presidents John F. Kennedy, Franklin Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush could possibly be the End Times Bad Boy, there's a new viral video placing the current occupant of the White House into the club.

An American Christian has produced a brief film for YouTube that connects one statement by Jesus in the Gospel of Luke to President Barack Obama.

His 4-minute video focuses on the direct quote: "I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven." (Luke 10:18)

"When I started doing a little research, I found the Greek word for 'lightning' is 'astrape', and the Hebrew equivalent is 'Baraq.

"I want to emphasize I'm not ashamed of what I put there," he told WND. "I'm not proclaiming he is the antichrist, or that I'm some kind of a Hebrew expert, but the word associations are indisputable. The Hebrew word for lightning is 'Baraq' and the word for heights or high places is 'Bamah.'" '"

Yeah right.

exactaplayer
08-01-2009, 09:32 AM
No matter what one thinks of President Obama, we have to give him credit for getting the whackos out of their caves.

dutchboy
08-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Hawaii states that original birth certificates were destroyed 8 years ago when they converted to all electronic records.

Numerous Saudi and Muslim newspaper carried articles in late 2000 and early 2001 announcing that Osama Bin Laden had died as a result of his health issues and what you see now are edited old video and body doubles.

Since no one has ever seen Osama and Obama in the same room maybe they are the same person.

dutchboy
08-01-2009, 10:11 AM

Wasn't it the Sudan that recently stoned a few Muslim babes for wearing pants in public. The Muslim religion considers it to be immoral for women to wear pants in public. Since he may be of the Muslim faith I am sure he must be a man.

But I guess the throwing like a girl can never be proved since the pitch was never shown live in the All Star Game. 50 years from now someone may find the actual video shot of the missing pitch and it will be like the Zabruder film of Kennedy's assasination.

rokitman
08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Team Stupid hard at work at every opportunity.

Tom
08-01-2009, 10:56 AM
.....50 years from now someone may find the actual video shot of the missing pitch and it will be like the Zabruder film of Kennedy's assasination.

I have a theory - the magic pitch theory I call it. There was a second pitcher who threw the actual ball. It was a conspiracy.

Marshall Bennett
08-01-2009, 11:29 AM
I have a theory - the magic pitch theory I call it. There was a second pitcher who threw the actual ball. It was a conspiracy.
Well , Obama was in fact throwing from a knoll . Bet the second pitcher was stationed in the 1st base dugout , behind the fence . :)

boxcar
08-02-2009, 08:10 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18018714/Fake-Obama-Kenya-birth-certificate

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2009, 02:39 AM
Looks like creative photoshopping to me....look at how the image is pixelated around every typewritten piece of information....is that normal?

hcap
08-03-2009, 06:11 AM
More World Nut Daily.

"The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya."

http://www.wnd.com/images/misc/kenyandocument-top.jpg

I guess youse guys were the real detectives who discovered Obamas' real birth cert. Not McCain, the repug party. You gentlemen thru the inspired leadership of World Nut Daily. :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105764

hcap
08-03-2009, 06:49 AM
Box, where did you get it?

Radio Shack, or internet special?

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z44/hondamikesd/TinfoilHat.jpg

Tom
08-03-2009, 07:46 AM
I knew it, I KNEW it!!!! :jump:

exactaplayer
08-03-2009, 04:39 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/18018714/Fake-Obama-Kenya-birth-certificate

Boxcar
Sorry, WorldNetDaily: Kenya wasn't a republic until Dec. 1964

boxcar
08-03-2009, 04:46 PM
Sorry, WorldNetDaily: Kenya wasn't a republic until Dec. 1964

Do your homework. You're dead wrong.

Boxcar

exactaplayer
08-03-2009, 04:57 PM
ok
http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/images/item/20090803kenya.jpg

boxcar
08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
You see only what you want to. Technically, the '64 date is true. But Kenya became independent in '63.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2962.htm

Boxcar

exactaplayer
08-03-2009, 06:34 PM
Prior to becoming the Republic of Kenya in December 1964 this area was called "the Dominion of Kenya" Also the city listed was not even a part of Kenya on the date listed on this fake certificate.

boxcar
08-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Here is an explanation posted by someone on Free Republic that sounds pretty plausible. The major thing to keep in mind is that this "birth certificate" is a COPY -- a copy that was mostly likely requested by BO's dear ol' mom when she filed to divorce his dear ol' dad in Hawaii.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2306640/posts

Also, of interest is Hawaii's lax (or loopholish) laws which would have allowed dear ol' mom to subsequently request a "certificate of live birth" from the state of Hawaii -- keeping in mind that this isn't the same thing as the long form birth certificate.

Boxcar

exactaplayer
08-03-2009, 08:02 PM
So you are basing this on someones opinion on the internet. :bang:

boxcar
08-03-2009, 08:35 PM
I said his opinion is plausible. Nothing more. Nothing less. I did not say his "opinion" is factual. Learn to read already, will ya?

Boxcar

mostpost
08-03-2009, 09:15 PM
From wikipedia:
Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Geez, if you're going to commit forgery, at least take a course in African Geography.

boxcar
08-03-2009, 09:47 PM
From wikipedia:
Mombasa was part of the state of Zanzibar until 12 December 1963 when it was ceded to be incorporated into the newly independent state of Kenya.

Geez, if you're going to commit forgery, at least take a course in African Geography.

This coastal territory in Africa was hotly disputed for quite some time. Kenya laid claim to it, as did Zanzibar. As you've stated, eventually it officially became part of Kenya. When the copy of that birth certificate was typed, it probably just reflected updated information.

Boxcar

mostpost
08-03-2009, 10:17 PM
This coastal territory in Africa was hotly disputed for quite some time. Kenya laid claim to it, as did Zanzibar. As you've stated, eventually it officially became part of Kenya. When the copy of that birth certificate was typed, it probably just reflected updated information.

Boxcar
It's a fake. A forgery. Not real. Just like the idea that Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

boxcar
08-03-2009, 11:08 PM
It's a fake. A forgery. Not real. Just like the idea that Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

Great retort. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

hcap
08-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Box, Try orienting the positive di-pole slightly more in Plutos' direction. Then tune the magnetic receiver to frequency 666. Stand on one leg, and repeat "I hate libs", over and over and over and over again. That should help clear up the "signal"

boxcar
08-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Box, Try orienting the positive di-pole slightly more in Plutos' direction. Then tune the magnetic receiver to frequency 666. Stand on one leg, and repeat "I hate libs", over and over and over and over again. That should help clear up the "signal"

Sorry, 'cap, but as usual you're behind the curve. Joker Face monopolized that frequency the day he was sworn in.

Boxcar

hcap
08-04-2009, 08:30 PM

Sorry, 'cap, but as usual you're behind the curve. Joker Face monopolized that frequency the day he was sworn in.

BoxcarDid I say Pluto?
Try Uranus instead. :lol:

cj's dad
08-04-2009, 08:37 PM
His GRANDMOTHER said he was born in Kenya- grandparents know where their children and grandchildren are born- I know I do.

Of course poor 'ol grandma is dead.

hcap
08-04-2009, 08:48 PM
His GRANDMOTHER said he was born in Kenya- grandparents know where their children and grandchildren are born- I know I do.

So you think the recent phony Kenyan birth certificate is for real?

Your grandparents may know where you were born, but did they know the phony certificate was born in Australia?

cj's dad
08-04-2009, 09:18 PM
You are missing my point- I am a grandparent and I know where my grandchildren were born and when- are you able to comprehend this deep and complicated piece of information ??

hcap
08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories#Obama .27s_paternal_step-grandmother.27s_version_of_events

Obama's paternal step-grandmother's version of events

Another claim used by some birthers that Obama could not be a natural born citizen is that his father's step-mother, Sarah Obama, told a reporter that she was present when Obama was born in Kenya.

The McClatchy newspapers gave an explanation of how the false story about Obama's step-grandmother began. The tape relied on by Berg and others is cut off in the middle of the conversation, before the passage in which she clarifies her meaning: "'Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America,' the translator says after talking to the woman. ... Another response later says, 'Obama in Hawaii. Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii.'"[42]

Sarah Obama shed more light on the controversy in a 2007 interview with the Tribune Company. In the interview, Obama's paternal step grandmother stated that six months after Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham got married, she received a letter (at her home in Kenya) announcing the birth of Barack Obama Jr., who was born Aug. 4, 1961.[43]"

boxcar
08-04-2009, 11:47 PM

Did I say Pluto?
Try Uranus instead. :lol:

Can't oblige 'cause your messiah, equipped with a GPS, has had a mortal lock on uranus from the very beginning.

Boxcar

Hank
08-05-2009, 01:23 AM
So you think the recent phony Kenyan birth certificate is for real?

Your grandparents may know where you were born, but did they know the phony certificate was born in Australia?

Archie Is still traumatized about the Jeffersons moving into his neighborhood.:lol:

PaceAdvantage
08-05-2009, 03:29 AM
Archie Is still traumatized about the Jeffersons moving into his neighborhood.:lol:The Democratic party coffers thank you once again for your nonsense.

hcap
08-05-2009, 06:39 AM
More on Obama's step-grandmother's version of events.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/08/05/birther_faq/

A transcript of the relevant portion of the interview:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

TRANSLATOR: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

TRANSLATOR: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

TRANSLATOR: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

TRANSLATOR: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Tom
08-05-2009, 08:03 AM

Run over by a big bus, she was. Big bus.

dartman51
08-05-2009, 10:33 PM
More on Obama's step-grandmother's version of events.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/08/05/birther_faq/

A transcript of the relevant portion of the interview:

SALON.COM????? :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't care where Obama was born, BUT getting your FACTS, from SALON.COM, is like getting MEDICAL ADVISE from RUSH LIMBAUGH.

Tom
08-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey, now...Rush lost 90 lbs and he is somewhat of an expert on the pharmacutical markets!:rolleyes:

Warren Henry
08-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Hey, now...Rush lost 90 lbs and he is somewhat of an expert on the pharmacutical markets!:rolleyes:
I would bet that even Rush would think that was funny.

OTM Al
08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Here you go fellows. Now you too can make your own fake Kenyan birth certificate!

http://kenyanbirthcertificategenerator.com/

hcap
10-14-2009, 07:55 AM
An update for the so-called "The Issue that will NOT die!"

How's it going guys?
Btw, Any aliens living in your garages or attics?
Things that go bump in the night?

http://www.sovereigncruises.org/liberty/cdfe/index.htm

http://www.sovereigncruises.org/liberty/av/keyes%20banner.jpg
http://www.sovereigncruises.org/liberty/av/topic%20bar.jpg
http://www.sovereigncruises.org/liberty/cdfe/speakerbar2.jpg

Gary Kreep just about sums it up

cj's dad
10-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Strange that YOU would resurrect a thread from its' last post dated 8-11

Maybe it's you who cannot let the issue die.

A California judge recently denied a motion by the BO defense team to dismiss the case; mmmm mmmm mmmm !!!!

boxcar
10-14-2009, 10:47 AM

A California judge recently denied a motion by the BO defense team to dismiss the case; mmmm mmmm mmmm !!!!

Who would have ever thunk? Can anything good come out of California? Or maybe the better question is: Has anything good ever came out of there?

Boxcar

jballscalls
10-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Who would have ever thunk? Can anything good come out of California? Or maybe the better question is: Has anything good ever came out of there?

Boxcar

didn't reagan come out of Cali?

46zilzal
10-14-2009, 11:30 AM
Little Ronnie initially came out of radio station WOC (world of Chiropractic) in the "heartland"

This dupe tripled the tuition at the University of California as one of his initial moves....Not long after he wanted to have a plastic redwood travel around the state to show people what the Redwoods USED to look like after he wanted all the old growth cut down.

A real out of touch (that is except to the wealthy) fellow.

Reagan toured GE plants around the country and gave speeches to the employees. When these speeches became too controversial for his employer he was fired.

Tom
10-14-2009, 11:38 AM
Then he won the cold war.

dartman51
10-14-2009, 11:40 AM

Yes, he was the Governor of California, but he was actually FROM ILLINOIS. He didn't move to Hollywood til he was 26. Try not to hold his years in California against him. :D

46zilzal
10-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Then he won the cold war.
It happened as a culmination of the efforts of countless people and many agencies over a very long time as well as the over-spending of the USSR governments.

I am not so sure it is over given the resurgence of Putin and his crew

Tom
10-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Yes, mostly under Reagan.

LottaKash
10-14-2009, 01:22 PM
It happened as a culmination of the efforts of countless people and many agencies over a very long time as well as the over-spending of the USSR governments.

I am not so sure it is over given the resurgence of Putin and his crew

The ending of the Cold War, as I see it;....Reagan just happened to be in office at the time, that is all....With the US spending so much money on this cold-war business, and the soviet union going completely broke in the game,they just couldn't compete any longer, and the "russian-mafia" had infiltrated right up to the very highest levels of the russian government, and after that, everything was for sale including the government seats of power....

That is what russia is all about now, the russian-mafia and the black marketing of everything....

The very same thing is happening right here in the "good ole US of A."..... We are "broke" and both parties, democrats & republicans alike, have abandoned "the people".....It is now a most corrupt government, that is run (for sale) by Big Business'....Drugs, Oil and Chemicals, Food, Banks, and Insurance, along with the lawyers, cronies and lobbyists who are buying the corrupted government officials time and votes, on an order of magnitude...And the federal judicial system is the great helper in all of this...

We have been had, and sorry to say ,unless the people get more involved, it will only get worse before it gets better....

A new "world order & currency" is on the agenda, and it is showing "globally", as I write this....as one by one, all the biggest and free-est nations of the world, are going down for the count...

sadly,

LottaKash
10-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Our "War on Terror" is analagous to the russian's "Cold War"...it is breaking us...both spiritually and financially...

best,

hcap
10-14-2009, 02:02 PM

Just thought you and the rest of the Pa "birther" gang would not want to miss a chance to see all these has-beens like Keyes and Kreep celebrate our prez's Kenyan heritage and birth, and pay thru, the nose to do so.

Tom
10-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Maybe they will pass the hat and send some rice to Bumm'y s brother who lives in a hut.

hcap
10-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Living in a hut keeps one out of mischief. Unlike Bushs' full brother Marvin, Obamas' 1/2 brother never had a chance to serve on....
..the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.

....The security company, formerly named Securacom and now named Stratesec, is in Sterling, Va.. Its CEO, Barry McDaniel, said the company had a 'completion contract' to handle some of the security at the World Trade Center 'up to the day the buildings fell down.'

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Marvin_Bush

Good thing we don't vote for candidates brothers.

Show Me the Wire
10-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Good thing hcap or we never would have had Billy Beer, and pardons given to tax evaders and swindlers.

sammyle
10-14-2009, 07:02 PM
It seems that the BO birth certificate issue (or more appropriately the lack of a genuine certificate) has a life of its own. In fact, it looks like it's gaining traction! In what has to be a virtually unprecedented move by the military, an officer managed to get his orders revoked because he questioned (i.e. challenged!) the president's authority as commander-in-chief. (LS, is this correct? Just how difficult is it for someone to get his or her orders revoked?)
The military put up no fight. They quickly and quietly revoked his orders instead of charging the officer and bringing him before a court martial.

Anyhoo...interesting articles.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/

Dear Dr. Taitz: Congratulations on your victory concerning Major Cook. As a retired law enforcement officer, I know by all I have read and researched on the BHO Birth Certificate issue, there is NO doubt he was not born in the U.S. My prayers and hope are with you. I know in the end you will prevail and that the election of this individual will go down as the biggest FRAUD EVER perpetrated on the American people. May God bless & guide you. Bob Kops, Sedona, AZ

And more here:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

And then we have this very interesting story about BO's stint at Occidental College.

http://www.antimullah.com/

As many of us have long suspected, it appears that he attended as a FOREIGN to receive scholarship aid. Very strange behavior for a real American citizen to take. But hey...what would we expect from this proven liar?

Boxcar

O.M.G would you please just stop it lol. We all know that you were one of the ones who said he wouldn't, but once the curtain closed.....we know who you voted for-:)

sammyle
10-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Maybe they will pass the hat and send some rice to Bumm'y s brother who lives in a hut.

Tom! That was kinda cruel don't you think? Why would you say something like that? It almost has a racial tone Tom. Don't be shy, and you can put away the hood too-:)

Show Me the Wire
10-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Tom! That was kinda cruel don't you think? Why would you say something like that? It almost has a racial tone Tom. Don't be shy, and you can put away the hood too-:)

The above posting should be deleted. There is precedence for deleting posts alluding to hoods and/or white sheets.

sammyle
10-14-2009, 07:12 PM

Boxcar

Hey!!!! I got you "thunk" thats a mispelled word Boxcar.

sammyle
10-14-2009, 07:15 PM
The above posting should be deleted. There is precedence for deleting posts alluding to hoods and/or white sheets.

I just tell it like I see it or in this case, like I read it lol

Tom
10-14-2009, 11:08 PM

Well well, the third graders are back on the internet.

boxcar
10-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Hey!!!! I got you "thunk" thats a mispelled word Boxcar.

Yeah, yeah, I know. You think you "got" me. :rolleyes: But before you go out hunting for what you perceive are someone else's errors, get your own grammatical act together first, will ya? (Oops...see...you "got" me again.)

Boxcar

boxcar
10-14-2009, 11:09 PM
Well well, the third graders are back on the internet.

I have a feeling the internet is where this guy was raised. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
10-14-2009, 11:23 PM
Probably typing on a Tandy 1000. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
10-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Tom! That was kinda cruel don't you think? Why would you say something like that? It almost has a racial tone Tom. Don't be shy, and you can put away the hood too-:)Oh well, you can't say I didn't give you a chance...

Overlay
10-15-2009, 06:26 PM
http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/10/14/Judge_Fines_Birther_Attorney_$20_000.htm

Show Me the Wire
10-16-2009, 09:02 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Interesting introduction paragraph from the East African Standard. Did they get their facts wrong?

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2009, 12:50 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Interesting introduction paragraph from the East African Standard. Did they get their facts wrong?Is that an AP article?

Show Me the Wire
10-17-2009, 02:10 AM
—AP is located at the bottom, I missed that. Article is copyrighted by The Standard Limited.

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya

hcap
10-17-2009, 03:49 AM

Interesting introduction paragraph from the East African Standard. Did they get their facts wrong?
Well you finally nailed it. Maybe this year they will take up whether or not the US actually landed on the moon. Maybe THAT will go all the way to the supremes, and some poor Obama hating poster on some off topic racing board will start a thread--"The Issue That Will Not Fly"

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2009, 04:13 AM
I can go one-up on you....the following story (published in 2006) on an Iraq war veteran, contained interesting references to Barack Obama...here is the story, which has been scrubbed, but interestingly contains a disclaimer at the top of the story:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/08/ln/FP601080334.html

The disclaimer reads as follows:

CORRECTION: A correction on this story was published on Sunday, Jan. 15, 2006: Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961. A Page One story last Sunday contained incorrect information about his birthplace.The scrubbed portion of the article now reads as follows:

Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."

Both graduated from high schools in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively.

"The big thing for me is that I'm a McKinley High grad," said Duckworth. "That gives you a lot of street creds. I wasn't a rich kid."The original text of the article appeared as follows, with the now missing part in bold italics:

Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."

Both were born outside the country - Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand - and graduated from high school in Honolulu - Punahou and McKinley, respectively.

"The big thing for me is that I'm a McKinley High grad," said Duckworth. "That gives you a lot of street creds. I wasn't a rich kid."

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2009, 04:19 AM
A curious mind has to ask why or how these stories existed back in 2004 and 2006...well before most people knew who the heck Barack Obama even was...

How could these different writers come up with such grossly mistaken birthplaces for Mr. Obama? One has him born in Kenya, another in Indonesia, all the while it is claimed he was born in Hawaii.

Me? I just want to know more about my President. I would like to read some of his earlier writings while in College and Grad School. Maybe learn more about his academic years.

You know, like we did with George W. Bush and John Kerry. Like the demand to see John McCain's medical records.

You know, normal stuff that all candidates and Presidents must endure.

Except for this one...the one with the mysterious background...:lol:

hcap
10-17-2009, 04:25 AM
Why don't you send the artic.e with the "scrubbed" info to all the legal venues that have ruled against this BS. Maybe some enlightened jurist will reconsider.

After all The Honolulu Advertiser had won at least a dozen Pulitzers until they were co-opted by the Global New World Order, and used to stand among ONLY a few honest ramparts for truth justice and the American way

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2009, 04:34 AM
Hcap, there's no need to put down the Honolulu Advertiser. Why do you feel the need to do such a thing?

In fact, wouldn't you think a paper based in HAWAII would be the very FIRST media outlet to get Obama's birthplace correct, even way back in 2006? After all, he's supposed to be their native son, is he not?

But no, even the Honolulu Advertiser gets Obama's birthplace wrong. They originally printed that he was born in Indonesia!!

I find this amazing.

hcap
10-17-2009, 04:49 AM
I am putting down a questionable source and your assumption that the correction was a demonstrable intervention of the Global New World Order.

So did we land on the moon or not? I find it interesting that you are not tackling that issue. Could it be you have been co-opted as well?

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2009, 04:58 AM
I am putting down a questionable source and your assumption that the correction was a demonstrable intervention of the Global New World Order.Why is the source questionable? It's a local story about a local Iraq war vet/hero.

I'm not sure how the source is questionable, but I will go and do my own research and try to come up with reasons on my own as to why the source is questionable if you fail to provide an adequate reason.

And I really don't understand what the moon has to do with any of this. Is that kind of deflection straight out of your playbook?

PaceAdvantage
10-17-2009, 05:02 AM
OK, here's a Wikipedia entry on the Honolulu Advertiser...from the following, it seems they would be categorized as a LEGITIMATE SOURCE, not a QUESTIONABLE SOURCE:

The Honolulu Advertiser is the largest daily newspaper (/wiki/Newspaper) in the American state (/wiki/U.S._state) of Hawaiʻi (/wiki/Hawaii). It publishes daily with special Sunday and Internet (/wiki/Internet) editions. Owned by Gannett Pacific Corporation (/wiki/Gannett_Corporation) since 1992, The Honolulu Advertiser is the parent publisher of Island Weekly, Navy News, Army Weekly, Ka Nupepa People, West Oahu People, Leeward People, East Oahu People, Windward People, Metro Honolulu People, and Honolulu People small, community-based newspapers for the public.Now then...what were you saying?

I know what I was saying. I was saying that now knowing that the Advertiser is indeed the largest DAILY in Hawaii, I am now even more shocked that THEY of all NEWSPAPERS would get the BIRTHPLACE of their supposed NATIVE SON so fantastically INCORRECT.

Perhaps hcap, when you get around to telling me why the Advertiser is a "questionable source," you can also tell me how they could make such a wild-eyed error like that.

hcap
10-17-2009, 05:18 AM
Well then the NY Post-It is the sixth-largest newspaper in the U.S. by circulation-with a circulation many times that of the Advertiser, is an even better truth worthy publication And even if you are correct that they are a bastion of competent journalism, why not accept their correction as an honest newspaper being responsible, and not another "scrubbing" and notch on the grand conspiracy theory of Obamas' non-citizenship?

The "no we didn't land on the moon aka Capricorn One", is another weak minded attempt to justify BS as an amazing truth. The Issue That Won't Fly is as valid as The Issue that will NOT die!

Advertiser:
Circulation 141,934 Morning
155,932 Sunday

Ny Post:
Circulation 625,421 Daily
386,105 Sunday

And we all know just what a rag the Post is. :lol:

Tom
10-17-2009, 10:16 AM
And we all know just what a rag the Post is.

Yes, the truth hurts, donut?:lol:

boxcar
10-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Well then the NY Post-It is the sixth-largest newspaper in the U.S. by circulation-with a circulation many times that of the Advertiser, is an even better truth worthy publication And even if you are correct that they are a bastion of competent journalism, why not accept their correction as an honest newspaper being responsible, and not another "scrubbing" and notch on the grand conspiracy theory of Obamas' non-citizenship?

The "no we didn't land on the moon aka Capricorn One", is another weak minded attempt to justify BS as an amazing truth. The Issue That Won't Fly is as valid as The Issue that will NOT die!

Advertiser:
Circulation 141,934 Morning
155,932 Sunday

Ny Post:
Circulation 625,421 Daily
386,105 Sunday

And we all know just what a rag the Post is. :lol:

That's it. That's all you've got? Pretty lame 'cap. It's looking as though the BO team might have done a sloppy scrubbing job and left some incriminating evidence behind. Far too many questions remain unanswered about this mysterious empty suit.

Boxcar

hcap
10-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Let me re-phrase it....

This issue IS dead. Has died. Passed on. Retired. Shucked the mortal coil. Kicked the proverbial bucket. Croaked. Snuffed. Bought the farm. deceased, demised, departed, dropped dead, expired, go, pass away, pass , perish, succumb. Pop off. Checked out, kick in, kick off. Bite the dust, breathe one's last, cash in, give up the ghost, go to one's grave, kick the bucket, meet one's end/Maker, and last but not least turned up one's toes.

Tom, the term "New York Post" and the word "truth" should not be mentioned within the same paragraph let alone sentence.

rastajenk
10-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Just like the global warming debate is over, as you announced a couple years ago?

What about the bit about him accepting a scholarship awarded to foreign students? I don't know, I'm just asking. That should be easy to prove or disprove. If he did, he's either a foreigner or a fraud; neither looks good on a resume to be Prez.

dartman51
10-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Let me re-phrase it....

This issue IS dead. Has died. Passed on. Retired. Shucked the mortal coil. Kicked the proverbial bucket. Croaked. Snuffed. Bought the farm. deceased, demised, departed, dropped dead, expired, go, pass away, pass , perish, succumb. Pop off. Checked out, kick in, kick off. Bite the dust, breathe one's last, cash in, give up the ghost, go to one's grave, kick the bucket, meet one's end/Maker, and last but not least turned up one's toes.

Tom, the term "New York Post" and the word "truth" should not be mentioned within the same paragraph let alone sentence.

Gee, I can't believe you left out, Pushing up daisies and taking the long dirt nap. :lol:

dartman51
10-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Just like the global warming debate is over, as you announced a couple years ago?

What about the bit about him accepting a scholarship awarded to foreign students? I don't know, I'm just asking. That should be easy to prove or disprove. If he did, he's either a foreigner or a fraud; neither looks good on a resume to be Prez.

You can't prove it if his school records are sealed, just like everything else that might answer some questions. That's why he's got a team of lawyers flying around the country, fighting lawsuits trying to unseal his records. Mr TRANSPARENCY. You gotta love it. What a phreakin joke. :liar:

Overlay
10-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Let me re-phrase it....

Gee, I can't believe you left out, Pushing up daisies and taking the long dirt nap.

There are a couple here that you didn't catch:

Dead Parrot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE)

hcap
10-30-2009, 04:41 AM
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/10/judge_dismisses_taitz_birther_suit.php?ref=fpb

Poor Orly..

Judge Dismisses Taitz Birther Suit

A U.S. District Court judge has dismissed one of Orly Taitz's birther lawsuits, saying it would be unconstitutional for the courts to "effectively overthrow a sitting president."

..."Plaintiffs have attacked the judiciary, including every prior court that has dismissed their claim, as unpatriotic and even treasonous for refusing to grant their requests and for adhering to the terms of the Constitution which set forth its jurisdiction," Carter wrote. "Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic."

In another of Taitz's birther cases, a judge fined her $20,000 for "abus[ing] her privilege to practice law" by bringing suits "without a reasonable basis for believing that they are supported by existing law." Taitz has said she won't pay.

.................................................. .....

Courts/justice: 10 for 10
Birthers/lunacy: 0 for 10

What say you box???

Overlay
10-30-2009, 06:24 AM
A U.S. District Court judge has dismissed one of Orly Taitz's birther lawsuits, saying it would be unconstitutional for the courts to "effectively overthrow a sitting president."

I'm not commenting on the merits of this particular suit itself, but this judge is saying that, if the holder of a Federal office is found to have been elected in violation of the specific eligibility requirements established for that office by the Constitution itself, it would then be unconstitutional to invalidate his election?? That's lunacy!

The judge said, "Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic." Shouldn't all officials (and especially a judge) have respect for the clear wording of the Constitution?

boxcar
10-30-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm not commenting on the merits of this particular suit itself, but this judge is saying that, if the holder of a Federal office is found to have been elected in violation of the specific eligibility requirements established for that office by the Constitution itself, it would then be unconstitutional to invalidate his election?? That's lunacy!

The judge said, "Respecting the constitutional role and jurisdiction of this Court is not unpatriotic." Shouldn't all officials (and especially a judge) have respect for the clear wording of the Constitution?

And I might add, that Justice has scored a BIG FAT 0! When The People can't get their day in court, then how is justice being served?

Moreover, the court itself, I don't believe, would be "invalidating the election". If the court ruled in favor of the plaintiff, then it would be up to Congress to deal with the president, through impeachment proceedings, etc. -- not the court. The Court would simply rule on the facts of the case before it.

By every court refusing to hear this case, this is tantamount to a slap in the face of the The People. All the various rulings, thus far, have said ,we're not going to touch this case. Period. End of story. And that somehow, in 'cap's world of Fairness and Justice, constitutes real justice!? :bang: :bang:

Boxcar

Overlay
10-30-2009, 11:46 AM
Moreover, the court itself, I don't believe, would be "invalidating the election". If the court ruled in favor of the plaintiff, then it would be up to Congress to deal with the president, through impeachment proceedings, etc. -- not the court. The Court would simply rule on the facts of the case before it.

I don't know what the exact procedure would be, but since courts (especially the Supreme Court) can declare legislation unconstitutional and invalidate it, with no recourse available to Congress other than to rewrite the law, why wouldn't a court (whichever court it might be) have the power to invalidate the election without the involvement of the Congress, since, technically, the office holder would not have been legally occupying the office to begin with?

Also, speaking hypothetically, what if there were no criminal intent involved, and the election of the ineligible person to an office covered by the Consitution had been through an oversight or honest mistake as to a date or location of birth, or length of citizenship, that was not discovered until after the person had taken office? Would there then be grounds for impeachment under the impeachable offenses that the Constiution specifies (treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors)? The situation would not seem to fit any of those categories, and yet the person's ineligbility could not just be overlooked from a constitutional standpoint. Something would have to be done about it by some governmental entity. (Of course, the person could just resign, but what if they insisted on retaining power, on the grounds of there being no criminal intent? I guess the Congress would have the power to expel one of its members, but what about the President? Would his refusal to step down under those circumstances be regarded as the impeachable offense in that case?

Tom
10-30-2009, 11:47 AM
This is all I need! :D

boxcar
10-30-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't know what the exact procedure would be, but since courts (especially the Supreme Court) can declare legislation unconstitutional and invalidate it, with no recourse available to Congress other than to rewrite the law, why wouldn't a court (whichever court it might be) have the power to invalidate the election without the involvement of the Congress, since, technically, the office holder would not have been legally occupying the office to begin with?

Also, speaking hypothetically, what if there were no criminal intent involved, and the election of the ineligible person to an office covered by the Consitution had been through an oversight or honest mistake as to a date or location of birth, or length of citizenship, that was not discovered until after the person had taken office? Would there then be grounds for impeachment under the impeachable offenses that the Constiution specifies (treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors)? The situation would not seem to fit any of those categories, and yet the person's ineligbility could not just be overlooked from a constitutional standpoint. Something would have to be done about it by some governmental entity. (Of course, the person could just resign, but what if they insisted on retaining power, on the grounds of there being no criminal intent? I guess the Congress would have the power to expel one of its members, but what about the President? Would his refusal to step down under those circumstances be regarded as the impeachable offense in that case?

I'm not constitutional scholar, but to answer your bottom line question: I don't see why it wouldn't be. The Constitution does spell out what the legal citizenship status must be. Plus, it's difficult to imagine that the president would be totally unaware that he didn't meet those qualifications perfectly. Any attempt at covering up evidence that says he didn't qualify or by refusing to step down would certainly point to "criminal intent". Any honorable person who makes an honest mistake would do nothing less. But I think we all know that there's no honor with this pathological liar we've elected.

In fact, I believe this is why no court wants to even hear this case. They know what a liar he is. This is simply an irrefutable fact. As Tom and others have said, this guy lies every time he moves his lips. Therefore, I think the courts probably believe that there's a pretty decent chance that the plaintiffs could be onto something -- that the evidence could be credible and compelling. But BO owns no credibility. And no court wants to deal with the fallout, which would be HUGE in various respects, including civil disorder, racial riots, etc., etc. Plus we'd have a Constitutional Crisis on our hands. Remember: This is a black president -- the first black president -- and no costs, no cover ups must be spared to make certain that this Affirmative Action poster boy doesn't fail! BO's situation is similar to those companies that are "too big" to fail -- only in BO's case, he's too black to fail. (Of course, being the narcissist that he is, BO believes also, that he's too big to fail.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar

LottaKash
10-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Also, speaking hypothetically, what if there were no criminal intent involved, and the election of the ineligible person to an office covered by the Consitution had been through an oversight or honest mistake as to a date or location of birth, or length of citizenship, that was not discovered until after the person had taken office??

One would think, that as "intelligent" & "brilliant" as BO presumes himself to be, that he would "remember" where he was born....:jump:

best,

boxcar
10-30-2009, 02:48 PM
One would think, that as "intelligent" & "brilliant" as BO presumes himself to be, that he would "remember" where he was born....:jump:

best,

You mean like he remembered how many states in this union there are? :rolleyes: Yeah...he's "intelligent and brilliant" alright -- maybe when compared to dirt.

Boxcar

LottaKash
10-30-2009, 02:59 PM
You mean like he remembered how many states in this union there are? :rolleyes: Yeah...he's "intelligent and brilliant" alright -- maybe when compared to dirt.

Boxcar

He is a "legend in his own mind", and that is all that counts....He is your "leader", please salute, pretty please...:jump:

best,

hcap
10-30-2009, 05:23 PM
All suits brought before the courts have either not been taken seriously, or rather quickly went south. Orly Taitzs' suit is just the latest in a long line of birther legal defeats. Keep dreamin' guys.

Dead.

Hank
10-30-2009, 05:37 PM

Boxcar

Mr Caboose, please make up your mind,in the dismantling America thread and many others you yap on and on about Obama's diabolical plan to destroy the country.Surely you have nothing to fear from such a moron,right.Wouldn't your your time be better spent walking busy intersections with your sandwich-board repent sinners sign.:rolleyes:

boxcar
10-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Mr Caboose, please make up your mind,in the dismantling America thread and many others you yap on and on about Obama's diabolical plan to destroy the country.Surely you have nothing to fear from such a moron,right.Wouldn't your your time be better spent walking busy intersections with your sandwich-board repent sinners sign.:rolleyes:

Yeah....there's only one problem with this "moron" (your word) is that he is very powerful and dangerous and has the authority to start the big war -- and to even sign very bad pieces of legislation into law . Now, if he were strapped up in a straight jacket in a padded cell somewhere, I wouldn't be concerned at all. You, evidently, though would be very comfortable flying in an airplane that is being piloted by a moronic hijacker who doesn't know squat about flying. I'm sure you'd consider this as being normal in the course of your day. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

exactaplayer
10-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Sir,
Did you notice the rocket launch in Fl. this week ? It is a step in nasa's return to the moon. yes the plot thickens, best prepare your tinfoil helmet. They are coming to take over. Obama's moonites will soon have complete control of the universe. Prepare now or forever suffer in isolation. :rolleyes:

boxcar
10-30-2009, 10:16 PM
Sir,
Did you notice the rocket launch in Fl. this week ?

Why do you ask? You're going to give credit to the Moron-in-Chief for that?

Boxcar
P.S. I would, if only you and your messiah had been aboard.

Tom
10-31-2009, 10:18 AM
Sir,
Did you notice the rocket launch in Fl. this week ? It is a step in nasa's return to the moon. yes the plot thickens, best prepare your tinfoil helmet. They are coming to take over. Obama's moonites will soon have complete control of the universe. Prepare now or forever suffer in isolation. :rolleyes:

Our Chicken in Chief will put more men on the moon before he decides how many to put in Afghanistan.

hcap
08-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Birther Queen Orly Taitz Smacked Down By Supreme Court On 'Frivolous' Litigation Fine

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/16/birther-queen-orly-taitz_n_683188.html

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court has upheld a $20,000 fine against a leader of the movement challenging President Barack Obama's citizenship.

The high court on Monday refused to block a federal judge's October 2009 ruling that required California lawyer and dentist Orly Taitz to pay the $20,000 fine for filing a "frivolous" litigation. The judge said Taitz attempted to misuse the federal courts to push a political agenda.

Taitz sued in Georgia federal court on behalf of Army Capt. Connie Rhodes. Rhodes sought to avoid deployment to Iraq by claiming Obama wasn't born in the United States.

Justice Samuel Alito on Monday rejected Taitz's second request to block the sanctions. Justice Clarence Thomas had rejected the request earlier.

bigmack
08-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Birther Queen Orly Taitz Smacked Down By Supreme Court On 'Frivolous' Litigation Fine
The only people that have a clue who this woman is remain in the whacko camp of you, Chrissy Matthews, The HuffPuffPost, MediaMatters and the usual suspects of your crackerjack Mothership.

JustRalph
08-16-2010, 10:33 PM
I was wondering when HCap would get around to this one........The Talitz story is all over his mothership websites

BTW...........Tom Delay was cleared of any wrongdoing by the DOJ today!!!

hcap
08-17-2010, 05:33 AM
I was wondering when HCap would get around to this one........The Talitz story is all over his mothership websites

BTW...........Tom Delay was cleared of any wrongdoing by the DOJ today!!!

Delay should be posted under "THE ZOMBIE THAT WOULD NOT DIE" thread.

Meanwhile boxcar the originator of this dumb thread finally got the last few nails pounded into this coffin

skate
08-17-2010, 04:02 PM

Welp. you gotta give em a break, the FBI gave them the-all-clear together with BO, 46 and the flight crew that flew into the Towers, DC and the field in PA.

fast4522
08-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Thread starter: The Issue that will NOT die!

And it should not go away, but be properly handled.

Tom
08-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Event he number of dems who doubt Obamais going up. 18% think he is a muslim.

Overlay
08-22-2010, 01:12 AM
I see where the White House has now released a copy of the President's passport indicating that he was born in Hawaii, with the implication being (I suppose) that since he apparently submitted documentation that the State Department found acceptable in order to issue the passport, then that ought to settle the issue.

fast4522
08-22-2010, 03:01 AM
With millions of Americans out of work without hope and a President who has his family vacation in Spain at 300K plus at taxpayers expense one would think the worst no matter what. A quarter who actually believe he is a Muslim and even more thinking he is a Kenyan sprinting to midterm elections running on a pack of lies is not much for his public relations people to work with. Most people agree with Vice President Joe Biden's quote about "A Big Fucxxx Deal" and will reward them for going against the will of a majority of Americans on many issues. How they reward them we will soon see, but expect nothing to go away in the minds of Americans.

boxcar
08-22-2010, 06:08 AM
With millions of Americans out of work without hope and a President who has his family vacation in Spain at 300K plus at taxpayers expense one would think the worst no matter what. A quarter who actually believe he is a Muslim and even more thinking he is a Kenyan sprinting to midterm elections running on a pack of lies is not much for his public relations people to work with. Most people agree with Vice President Joe Biden's quote about "A Big Fucxxx Deal" and will reward them for going against the will of a majority of Americans on many issues. How they reward them we will soon see, but expect nothing to go away in the minds of Americans.

Actually, the sad truth of the matter is that for the most part people's memories run only as deep as their pockets.

Boxcar

Canadian
08-22-2010, 07:49 AM
Meanwhile boxcar the originator of this dumb thread finally got the last few nails pounded into this coffin

... You would think. But hardcore conspiracy theorists are about the dumbist lot on the planet. This, the stupidest of all conspiracies.... will never die.

jognlope
08-22-2010, 10:06 AM
Look...look...look. Can they please stop prefacing all comments with "Look..." Geez, you'd think they'd aim for a little individuality. McConnell dough face on Meet the Press now.... Look, look, look, LOOK

Tom
08-22-2010, 11:19 AM
I see where the White House has now released a copy of the President's passport indicating that he was born in Hawaii, with the implication being (I suppose) that since he apparently submitted documentation that the State Department found acceptable in order to issue the passport, then that ought to settle the issue.

What is the problem with showing the GD cert once and for all and silencing us all?

boxcar
08-22-2010, 11:51 AM

This move seems to beg the question. Does the State Dept. issue passports on the mere basis of COLBs? Or does the State Dept. require the official long form BC? And since the WH has gone to "great trouble" :rolleyes: at this late date to putting a passport on display for the whole world to see, why not just the BC itself?

Boxcar

rastajenk
08-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Look...look...look. Can they please stop prefacing all comments with "Look..." Geez, you'd think they'd aim for a little individuality. McConnell dough face on Meet the Press now.... Look, look, look, LOOKI blame the Great Speechmaker-in-Chief for this trend. It's how he began every answer to every question in every debate, in the primaries and again with McCain. It's how people who truly believe they are smarter than almost anyone else explain things to us stupid commoners.

Similarly, I hear a lot of commentators start with "I mean..." I give a pass to ballplayers or others whose primary occupation isn't communication, but I hear it all the time on the news channels from individuals who have made a career of articulating their thoughts. You know? :D

Canadian
08-22-2010, 12:30 PM
What is the problem with showing the GD cert once and for all and silencing us all?

Because you are dumber then a bag of hammers, who believes asinine internet conspiracy theories because it suits your belief system.... and you will never go silent... because there is always another stupid website that will tell you exactly what you want to believe......

So in short, you're a fool and Obama ignores fools.

Tom
08-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Canadian, you are in violation of TOS.

Please try to act like an adult when you post here, no matter how hard that might be for you. Or sober up first, whatever.:rolleyes:

JustRalph
08-22-2010, 02:37 PM

This is the great question? I am not into this so called "conspiracy theory" at all. But, Tom is right. He could have ended this shit a long time ago. And while he is digging around in those personal papers, why not release his school transcripts etc? Like many others have.

The school records are much more of an issue for me.

I am all for school records and military records being released.

boxcar
08-22-2010, 02:40 PM

Please try to act like an adult when you post here, no matter how hard that might be for you. Or sober up first, whatever.:rolleyes:

You'd stand a a much better chance of getting a baboon to do that.

Boxcar

boxcar
08-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Because you are dumber then a bag of hammers, who believes asinine internet conspiracy theories because it suits your belief system.... and you will never go silent... because there is always another stupid website that will tell you exactly what you want to believe......

So in short, you're a fool and Obama ignores fools.

But this answer, too, begs the question; for if it would be so very easy for this smug, arrogant self-righteous, pompous, ultra narcissistic president to stick it really good to conservatives, Tea Partiers, etc. by simply shoving the real long form Birth Certificate in our faces. And don't tell me that this would be beneath his "dignity"; for this Liar and Thug wouldn't know the first thing about dignity or honor. This is a president who is crawls under a snake's belly.

Boxcar

Canadian
08-22-2010, 03:45 PM

Really.... you, so very obviously fooled by maybe one of the stupidest conspiracy theories I have ever heard are telling me to act like an adult?

If you were offended by being called dumber then a bag of hammers fine.... my appologies..... But if you can't see how utterly foolish you are then there are severe cognitive deficiencies.

Canadian
08-22-2010, 03:47 PM
But this answer, too, begs the question; for if it would be so very easy for this smug, arrogant self-righteous, pompous, ultra narcissistic president to stick it really good to conservatives, Tea Partiers, etc. by simply shoving the real long form Birth Certificate in our faces. And don't tell me that this would be beneath his "dignity"; for this Liar and Thug wouldn't know the first thing about dignity or honor. This is a president who is crawls under a snake's belly.

Boxcar

How does one prove anything to an insane individual? The answer is you can't.

boxcar
08-22-2010, 04:38 PM
How does one prove anything to an insane individual? The answer is you can't.

Nice try at deflecting the problem unto those of us who are skeptical of a well seasoned, sliver-tongued proven liar. Those of us skeptical of this man's veracity (for numerous reasons) are the ones insane? May I be so bold as to suggest that you are the one who is mad! It is beyond irrational to blindly believe a proven liar. The only reason anyone could is because blind faith is more important to them than truth.

Boxcar

Canadian
08-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Nice try at deflecting the problem unto those of us who are skeptical of a well seasoned, sliver-tongued proven liar. Those of us skeptical of this man's veracity (for numerous reasons) are the ones insane? May I be so bold as to suggest that you are the one who is mad! It is beyond irrational to blindly believe a proven liar. The only reason anyone could is because blind faith is more important to them than truth.
Boxcar

Yes.... it must be me...... wow.... brainless internet conspiracy theories.... Yip... must be right if it's a brainless conspiracy theory.

Type the word skeptics forum into google. Join any one of the top 5. Post your concerns about Obama's birth place to some ACTUAL critical thinkers. Some real skeptics. Then let me know how that works out for ya.

boxcar
08-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Type the word skeptics forum into google. Join any one of the top 5. Post your concerns about Obama's birth place to some ACTUAL critical thinkers. Some real skeptics. Then let me know how that works out for ya.

Hey....surely you're not suggesting that you're a critical thinker even in some remote way, are you? :lol: :lol: :lol: I would dub you more in the camp of brainwashed. You're the pathetic one who has all this faith in a known liar. Only willing, mind-numbed clones would have that kind of trust in a liar. Yup...I'm a skeptic and proud of it when it comes to that snake in the WH. I would want to see nothing less than the hard proof, i.e. the actual long form B.C.

Boxcar

hcap
08-22-2010, 06:03 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

...These conspiracy theories received attention in mid-2008 following Obama's victory in the Democratic primaries, in late 2008–early 2009 with regard to the Electoral College vote and Obama's inauguration, and again in mid-2009 following a lawsuit by Army reservist Stefan Cook.

These claims are promoted by a number of fringe theorists and political opponents who filed lawsuits that sought to disqualify Obama from standing or being confirmed as President, or to obtain additional proof that he is qualified. Three were filed with and dismissed by the Supreme Court of the United States.[1][2] None of the cases have prevailed in lower courts.[3

...The Obama campaign released a 2007 certified copy of his birth certificate (in this instance referred to as a "Certification of Live Birth") that states Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. Frequent arguments of those questioning Obama's eligibility are that he has not released a photocopy of his "original" birth certificate, and that the use of the term "certification of live birth" on the document means it is not equivalent to one's "birth certificate". These arguments have been debunked numerous times by media investigations,[8] every judicial forum that has addressed the matter, and Hawaiian government officials—a consensus of whom have concluded that the certificate released by the Obama campaign is indeed his official birth certificate.[9] Asked about this, Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo stated that Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate".[10] Moreover, the director of her Department has confirmed that the state "has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures".[11][12]

TJDave
08-22-2010, 06:04 PM
Nice try at deflecting the problem unto those of us who are skeptical of a well seasoned, sliver-tongued proven liar. Those of us skeptical of this man's veracity (for numerous reasons) are the ones insane?

I know, that you know, that we both know, that this isn't about skepticism or in defending article II of the constitution. Instead, it's all about carrying on in the grand tradition of Donald Segretti which, by the way, I champion. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about the unwashed masses. They don't read this site. But it would be refreshing if here, we could share our honesty in discussing it.

Tom
08-22-2010, 06:13 PM
Really.... you, so very obviously fooled by maybe one of the stupidest conspiracy theories I have ever heard are telling me to act like an adult?

If you were offended by being called dumber then a bag of hammers fine.... my appologies..... But if you can't see how utterly foolish you are then there are severe cognitive deficiencies.

If you look up the word FOOL in the dictionary, is your picture there?
If you were capable of reading, you would have a clue, but obviously, you don't. You assume a lot...that there is a conspiracy theory, and that I believe it. That's a lot a ASSuming on your part.

BTW, one "p" in apologies. Is that a cognitive deficiency, too?

Tom
08-22-2010, 06:19 PM
hcap, this must be hard on you. You want to believe your leader and you have all theses links, but at the same time, your Golden Goose - POLLS - show that more and more people are having doubts, even dems, and that more and more think he is a muslim. Gosh, your left hand and right hand doing battle.

Maybe we are just doing our work - as you guys taught us - very well in spreading dis-information. :lol:

More and more are not listening to you.
You or the Canadian Hammerhead.

boxcar
08-22-2010, 06:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

...These conspiracy theories received attention in mid-2008 following Obama's victory in the Democratic primaries, in late 2008–early 2009 with regard to the Electoral College vote and Obama's inauguration, and again in mid-2009 following a lawsuit by Army reservist Stefan Cook.

These claims are promoted by a number of fringe theorists and political opponents who filed lawsuits that sought to disqualify Obama from standing or being confirmed as President, or to obtain additional proof that he is qualified. Three were filed with and dismissed by the Supreme Court of the United States.[1][2] None of the cases have prevailed in lower courts.[3

...The Obama campaign released a 2007 certified copy of his birth certificate (in this instance referred to as a "Certification of Live Birth") that states Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961. Frequent arguments of those questioning Obama's eligibility are that he has not released a photocopy of his "original" birth certificate, and that the use of the term "certification of live birth" on the document means it is not equivalent to one's "birth certificate". These arguments have been debunked numerous times by media investigations,[8] every judicial forum that has addressed the matter, and Hawaiian government officials—a consensus of whom have concluded that the certificate released by the Obama campaign is indeed his official birth certificate.[9] Asked about this, Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo stated that Hawaii "does not have a short-form or long-form certificate".[10] Moreover, the director of her Department has confirmed that the state "has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures".[11][12]

My long form BC has far more info in it than does BO's condensed COLB. Furthermore, a COLB doesn't not necessarily mean that he was actually born in Hawaii. It could mean only that his parents were legally residing there there and wanted him on record as living there also. Conversely, a real birth certificate authenticates and verifies that the named person was actually born there and contains the name of the hospital in which that person was born, the delivering physician, etc.

Boxcar

boxcar
08-22-2010, 06:42 PM
I know, that you know, that we both know, that this isn't about skepticism or in defending article II of the constitution. Instead, it's all about carrying on in the grand tradition of Donald Segretti which, by the way, I champion. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much about the unwashed masses. They don't read this site. But it would be refreshing if here, we could share our honesty in discussing it.

Don't presume to speak for me. I'm skeptical because of who Obama is. He is like his spiritual father in that respect. Therefore, I don't trust him.

Boxcar

hcap
08-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Tom,

From Pew(18%) now say Obama is a Muslim, up from 11% in March 2009.
I bet more than 18% also believe orangutans can talk and think rationally. So what?

Besides most of those who think Obama is a Muslim have been swayed by right wing tralking points. You guys are wrong 99% of the time but I will admit beat the Dems in propaganda speak. I will concede excellent lying is your forte

Pew..
The belief that Obama is a Muslim has increased most sharply among Republicans (up 14 points since 2009), especially conservative Republicans (up 16 points)

]Box,

the state department accepts the short form,and Obama received a US passport.

Now what about the fact that all court cases have been dismissed Including those before the Supreme court. Don't you think you should give it up already considering you have no legal standing whatsoever? Not one case prevailed. Maybe all the courts including the Supreme Court and the State department, Hawaii and countless governmental employees are all in on your gigantic monumental conspiracy?? Sounds biblical or astronomical in scope.

TJDave
08-22-2010, 07:09 PM
Don't presume to speak for me. I'm skeptical because of who Obama is. He is like his spiritual father in that respect. Therefore, I don't trust him.

Boxcar

My apologies in assuming a dogmatist capable of intellectual and rational discussion. I was giving you way too much credit.

But, humor us...

..."like his spiritual father?" :rolleyes:

Canadian
08-22-2010, 07:12 PM
More and more are not listening to you.

Or the other way of looking at it is.... most are listening to me.

bigmack
08-22-2010, 07:21 PM
From PewI bet more than 18% also believe orangutans can talk and think rationally. So what?
In fact, using the same metric — CNN Opinion Research polling of 1,000 Americans — more American have doubts about Barack Obama’s birth story than support the mosque.

Consider that for a minute.

Delving into the data, 27% of Americans believe Barack Obama was probably not born in the United States and 29% support building the Ground Zero mosque. If we can call the former group “fringe,” surely we can call the latter group fringe as well.
http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/08/17/the-democrats-disaster-more-americans-question-barack-obamas-birth-story-than-support-the-ground-zero-mosque/

Canadian
08-22-2010, 07:36 PM
Delving into the data, 27% of Americans believe Barack Obama was probably not born in the United States and 29% support building the Ground Zero mosque. If we can call the former group “fringe,” surely we can call the latter group fringe as well.

27% of Americans don't believe that, even though that many people may have said they do. Meaning if you took everyone of those 270 people and told them you had 100% absolute proof of his birth place and then told them they would recieve 1 million dollars if they got the answer right............ AND then asked them if to choose between Hawaii or anywhere else in the world........ probably 75% of those 270 would, with actuall cash riding on their answer, would say Hawaii. What alot of people here when a question like that is asked is.... Do you like Barrack Obama? They give the most negative answer they can.

It's similar to Blacks believing OJ was innocent. According to polls almost 3/4 of the black population thought oj was innocent.... But that was never true. Offered a million dollars for the correct answer (say if absolute proof could a have been shown) 73% of blacks would never have said that... EVER. Maybe 10%. But they when asked the question.... " Do you think OJ was guilty?" What they answered to that was...."Do you think there is still racism"... Or some variation of that.

JustRalph
08-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Tom,

From PewI bet more than 18% also believe orangutans can talk and think rationally. So what?

That's a horrible thing to say about the president of the United States

hcap
08-22-2010, 08:02 PM
That's a horrible thing to say about the president of the United StatesI just can't help bashing bush I guess :p

boxcar
08-22-2010, 08:15 PM
My apologies in assuming a dogmatist capable of intellectual and rational discussion. I was giving you way too much credit.

But, humor us...

..."like his spiritual father?" :rolleyes:

Sure, feast your eyes on this passage:

John 8:43-47
44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature; for he is a liar, and the father of lies. 45 "But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. 46 "Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? 47 "He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God."
NASB

And, of course, we shouldn't forget the Rev Wright either, should we? He's BO's earthly spiritual father. Some role models BO has chosen.

And finally, whether you want to believe this or not -- YOU, too, are a "dogmatist". Are you not being dogmatic by dogmatically opposing all dogma? Have fun figuring out how you fell into this trap. ;)

Boxcar

Tom
08-22-2010, 09:04 PM
The best part about this whole thing is that hcap and Canadian Bacon get hooked into it and let it get to them! :lol:

TJDave
08-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Are you not being dogmatic by dogmatically opposing all dogma?

However, I don't oppose dogma...just dogmatists.

bigmack
08-22-2010, 09:55 PM
Bob Scheiffer of CBS blames the internet
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6795173n

boxcar
08-22-2010, 10:14 PM
However, I don't oppose dogma...just dogmatists.

You still don't get it. By you dogmatically opposing anything or anyone for any reason, you yourself become the very thing which you oppose.

Further, why would you oppose dogmatists when you say you don't oppose dogma? If dogma is not to be believed in or adhered to, then of what value is it? For dogma to have any authority or authoritative value, it must be considered to be authoritative by someone. :bang: :bang: Sleep tightly on that one.

Boxcar

hcap
08-23-2010, 05:22 AM
You still don't get it. By you dogmatically opposing anything or anyone for any reason, you yourself become the very thing which you oppose.

Further, why would you oppose dogmatists when you say you don't oppose dogma? If dogma is not to be believed in or adhered to, then of what value is it? For dogma to have any authority or authoritative value, it must be considered to be authoritative by someone. :bang: :bang: Sleep tightly on that one.

Boxcar
A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but the foolish man's heart directs him toward the left. -- Eccl 10:2
I don't think it requires dogma to oppose dogma. Just common sense.. Especially internet preachers bent on BEING the dogmatic authority figure.

I see you have a new tag line. I guess the bible does comment on political persuasions.Maybe the bible actually took into account the french right and left wing, which originally referred to seating arrangements in the 18th century French parliament.

mostpost
08-23-2010, 09:46 AM
I see you have a new tag line. I guess the bible does comment on political persuasions.Maybe the bible actually took into account the french right and left wing, which originally referred to seating arrangements in the 18th century French parliament.
Great minds think alike, but some great minds think alike sooner than others. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74398&page=1&pp=15 Post 15

46zilzal
08-23-2010, 10:58 AM
If there were ever a LEGITIMATE question regarding citizenship, both the FBI and the state department would have discovered it when this guy was a candidate and disqualified him there....simple as that.

boxcar
08-23-2010, 11:03 AM
I don't think it requires dogma to oppose dogma. Just common sense.. Especially internet preachers bent on BEING the dogmatic authority figure.

This is the problem with you leftists -- you try to think of lame excuses, responses, etc. and get yourself into trouble. Of course, dogma is required in order to oppose it, otherwise what are you opposing -- air? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The bible doesn't wax political. But it does have a thing or two or three to say about moral/spiritual issues. (Read my earlier response again to Mosty and how the term "left" is used in this regard. In fact, you might also want to do word studies on the various forms of "fool" and "stupidity" and how these are used in scripture.)

Boxcar

boxcar
08-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Great minds think alike, but some great minds think alike sooner than others. :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74398&page=1&pp=15 Post 15

The only thing "great" about your mind and 'cap's is that normal human beings are able to detect how diseased they are after you utter the first sentence or two, and then take all the necessary precautions thereafter.

Boxcar

bigmack
08-23-2010, 11:43 AM
Great minds think alike, but some great minds think alike sooner than others.
Yeah, that's it. You're a genius because you've got a leg-up on hcap.

That's how people view you two; Big Brains. :rolleyes:

While your leg is up on him, feel free.

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/cartoon/cartoon_643.gif

mostpost
08-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Yeah, that's it. You're a genius because you've got a leg-up on hcap.

That's how people view you two; Big Brains.

While your leg is up on him, feel free.
hcap may be smarter than you; I make no such claims.It's just that I have TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY on my side.
Whenever I read you guys over on the handicapping side, I think wow those guys really know their stuff!! You are probably just as smart over here, it's just that here you are defending an indefensible position. Good try though. :D :D

boxcar
08-23-2010, 12:29 PM
hcap may be smarter than you; I make no such claims.It's just that I have TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY on my side.

Are you second cousin to Superman or something? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

bigmack
08-23-2010, 12:48 PM
TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY
That's odd. Your fearless leader works with UNTRUTHS, INJUSTICE AND THE UN-AMERICAN WAY.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VoTMOdI9adk/STAS_0N-T-I/AAAAAAAAEjM/B26orqUkBpw/s400/obama+superman+button.jpg

boxcar
08-23-2010, 01:19 PM
That's odd. Your fearless leader works with UNTRUTHS, INJUSTICE AND THE UN-AMERICAN WAY.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VoTMOdI9adk/STAS_0N-T-I/AAAAAAAAEjM/B26orqUkBpw/s400/obama+superman+button.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: There's indeed nothing American about BO. His Americanism runs as deep as the ink on his U.S. passport. He's as anti-America as one can get. For example, when was the Collectivist Ideal or Wealth Redistribution Policies or the Entitlement Mentality ever part of the Founding Fathers' collective psyche or ideal? Goes to show how self-deceived Mosty is. He believes Marxism = the American Way. In his warped mind, all that has to be done is to drape the American flag over the Hammer and Sickle, and all is well with America. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

JustRalph
08-23-2010, 01:59 PM

I think you have a different version of the truth. Justice is an esoteric concept to you and you are more like the Bolshevik way.

TJDave
08-23-2010, 02:22 PM
why would you oppose dogmatists when you say you don't oppose dogma? If dogma is not to be believed in or adhered to, then of what value is it? For dogma to have any authority or authoritative value, it must be considered to be authoritative by someone.

Your belief in dogma has value and authority for you. I respect your right to believe in whatever you choose and expect your responsibility in allowing the same for others. One's dogma does not grant the right to publicly demean, or in any way harm or restrict others holding opposing views and any dogmatists who believe such should be opposed.

boxcar
08-23-2010, 03:22 PM
Your belief in dogma has value and authority for you. I respect your right to believe in whatever you choose and expect your responsibility in allowing the same for others. One's dogma does not grant the right to publicly demean, or in any way harm or restrict others holding opposing views and any dogmatists who believe such should be opposed.

Good...so you've admitted that you, too, are a dogmatist. This is a step in the right direction. Your dogma is anti-dogmatist, which implies anti-dogma since a thing can only be dogma when recognized or acknowledged as authoritative by a dogmatist.

Of course, I respect your right to believe in your brand or flavor of dogma; but that in no way implies that I have to respect what you believe. For example, I can respect a Muslim just on the basis of him being a fellow human being; but I wouldn't toss him a wooden nickel for his religious beliefs.

Boxcar

TJDave
08-23-2010, 04:48 PM
Good...so you've admitted that you, too, are a dogmatist.
This is a step in the right direction. Your dogma is anti-dogmatist, which implies anti-dogma since a thing can only be dogma when recognized or acknowledged as authoritative by a dogmatist.

I am not a dogmatist. Claiming that being anti-dogmatist is, in itself, dogma is circular reasoning...sophistic and specious. What you think is implied is irrelevant to this discussion.

Of course, I respect your right to believe in your brand or flavor of dogma; but that in no way implies that I have to respect what you believe. For example, I can respect a Muslim just on the basis of him being a fellow human being; but I wouldn't toss him a wooden nickel for his religious beliefs.

One cannot respect anyone yet similarly condemn their beliefs. Held beliefs are part and parcel of what makes us human. One condemns the action, not the belief. When you condemn people's beliefs you disrespect their worth.

boxcar
08-23-2010, 05:30 PM
I am not a dogmatist. Claiming that being anti-dogmatist is, in itself, dogma is circular reasoning...sophistic and specious. What you think is implied is irrelevant to this discussion.

No it's not. You're the one who fell into that trap. You are dogmatic about not being something or being anti-something. Everyone holds to some "dogma" about one thing or another which is authoritative in their own eyes, albeit self-authoritative but...authoritative in their mind nonetheless.

One cannot respect anyone yet similarly condemn their beliefs. Held beliefs are part and parcel of what makes us human. One condemns the action, not the belief. When you condemn people's beliefs you disrespect their worth.

How did you come to equate condemnation with no respect? Condemning and merely not respecting are two very different things. Yes, the one might lead to the other, but not necessarily so. I can completely dismiss some ideology, faith or world view just on the basis that it's grounded in lies, but that doesn't mean that I give someone a tongue-lashing for believing what they do. Nor does it mean that I condemn that person.

Plus according to you, it would be perfectly okay for me to condemn the actions of a Muslim for attending a mosque or a Jew for attending temple services -- just as long as I don't condemn their respective belief systems? :rolleyes: You are one confused dude, Mr. Dave.

Boxcar

hcap
08-24-2010, 06:26 AM
Cultural Dictionary

dogma definition

A teaching or set of teachings laid down by a religious group, usually as part of the essential beliefs of the group.

Note : The term dogma is often applied to statements put forward by someone who thinks, inappropriately, that they should be accepted without proof.
Often the dogmatist expects their doctrine to be accepted without proof. Opposing a particular form of dogma can be as simple as demonstrating there is no factual case. One can be anti-dogmatic simply by challenging the dogmatist. That does not make the challenger dogmatic.

bigmack
08-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Often the dogmatist expects their doctrine to be accepted without proof. Opposing a particular form of dogma can be as simple as demonstrating there is no factual case. One can be anti-dogmatic simply by challenging the dogmatist. That does not make the challenger dogmatic.
There's no need for you to admit your shortcomings regarding the falsehoods of global warming. We understand you had a dire need to believe.
http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2010/08/23/camerons-high-noon-cancelled-at-11th-hour/

hcap
08-24-2010, 09:53 AM
So you use an article from redstate?
Surely a respected scientific journal

JustRalph
08-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Somebody please kill this beast

boxcar
08-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Often the dogmatist expects their doctrine to be accepted without proof.

Not this dogmatist. Never even remotely suggested that at any time to anyone.

Opposing a particular form of dogma can be as simple as demonstrating there is no factual case.

Which Dave did not.

One can be anti-dogmatic simply by challenging the dogmatist.

Again, Dave did not.

That does not make the challenger dogmatic.

It would if he's anti-dogma for no rational reason. For example, when it comes to other so-called "sacred writings" I've read, I have concluded they have no authority and therefore I'm anti-dogma with respect to those writings. But anti-dogmatists can be just like the guy who says with a straight face and in all earnestness and most emphatically: There's no such animal in the universe as absolute truth. :D

Boxcar

bigmack
08-24-2010, 12:30 PM
So you use an article from redstate?
Surely a respected scientific journal
It talks of the cowardice of James Cameron. Do you dispute the facts?

He sounds like you.

Film director James Cameron backs out of debate with global warming skeptics, calls them ’swine’

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/film-director-james-cameron-backs-out-of-debate-with-global-warming-skeptics-calls-them-swine-101381829.html#ixzz0xXdrhmM2

fast4522
08-24-2010, 04:35 PM
The earth will do what it wants when it wants, just like our sun will do what it wants when it is in the mood. Natural occurring events like meter strikes or solar flashes have nearly wiped all species off the face of this planet 4 times so far and it will happen again. No amount of taxes by scumbag left wing progressive pinko loving Muslim sympathizers will have any effect on our planet. These absolute freaks that call themselves human beings are a poor example for anyone to follow. They feel our United States Constitution is a urinal they feel free to piss on, when in fact they themselves should be the ones being pissed on. Take off the gloves America, and WTFU!

46zilzal
08-24-2010, 04:40 PM
The earth will do what it wants when it wants, just like our sun will do what it wants when it is in the mood. Natural occurring events like meter strikes or solar flashes have nearly wiped all species off the face of this planet 4 times so far and it will happen again.
This whole thing is not a political question but a simple ecological one. Screw up the balance of nature by overloading its ability to purify or balance processes and it collapses as a place to inhabit.....MULTIPLE studies on closed populations in exponential growth show the same result.

This arrogant malarkey that some how H. spaiens is different to the effects is foolhearted.

fast4522
08-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Such studies have lined the pockets of imbalanced people like you, I say let you bastards starve and deny your ilk at every chance.

bigmack
08-24-2010, 05:26 PM
This arrogant malarkey that some how H. spaiens is different to the effects is foolhearted.
That's right, it's the arrogance of man that makes him think that in the grand scheme of this earth as 99.9% of greenhouse gas is caused by natural water vapor that he's dumb enough to think .1 in Co2 is going to cause global warming. Now that's arrogance.

Don't confuse pollution/smog with global warming.

46zilzal
08-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Such studies have lined the pockets of imbalanced people like you, I say let you bastards starve and deny your ilk at every chance.
Imbalanced is right next to misunderestimate in the dictionary isn't it?

Starve?....I have too many skills to starve.

from Reuters regarding the events in Pakistan:
There’s no doubt that clearly the climate change is contributing, a major contributing factor,” World Climate Research Program director Ghassem Asrar told Climatewire.

While discussing a possible link between Pakistan’s floods and Russia’s heat wave, National Center for Atmospheric Research explained why the monsoons were so bad. The Indian Ocean’s surface waters have warmed by two degrees Fahrenheit since the late 1970s. That heats up the air, allowing it to hold more moisture, ultimately sending about eight percent more water vapor into monsoon systems over land. That extra eight percent stirs up the storms, causing them to pull in even more water.

“Global warming isn’t reponsible for the 85 percent” of the monsoon rain that is normal, said Trenberth. It’s responsible for the 15 extra percent — “and it’s that extra bit of water that causes devastation.”

fast4522
08-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Gee, do you think we have a chance of putting Canada under water? It is about someones birth certificate and not your draft card.

46zilzal
08-24-2010, 06:15 PM
Gee, do you think we have a chance of putting Canada under water? It is about someones birth certificate and not your draft card.
lottery number 240, December 19 was never called...Too bad if you had to go over to that fiasco.

TJDave
08-24-2010, 06:16 PM

What's all this Canadian hostility aboot?

I can remember back in January 1980 being pretty proud of Canada.

fast4522
08-24-2010, 06:43 PM
On this BBS you posted it was 290, now you say 240. Guess what, you have been judged as not only unbalanced but not reputable like so many others in the grandstand. Great hit in your recent post at FE, all you got to do is stay out of the forth drawer (the OTM one).

46zilzal
08-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Hostility in general is found along borders. When we go into part of the Bible belt of Washington we get crap for having a Canadian license plate.....Even some of the border guards are a little daft on both sides.

46zilzal
08-24-2010, 06:51 PM
On this BBS you posted it was 290, now you say 240. Guess what, you have been judged as not only unbalanced but not reputable like so many others in the grandstand. Great hit in your recent post at FE, all you got to do is stay out of the forth drawer (the OTM one).
Nope the Congress was going to 190 so I knew I was out...One doesn't forget some of the luckiest days of ones life.

hcap
08-24-2010, 07:36 PM
It talks of the cowardice of James Cameron. Do you dispute the facts?

He sounds like you.

Film director James Cameron backs out of debate with global warming skeptics, calls them ’swine’

James Cameron is not the issue.Totally peripheral to GW. And your opinion is of me is bogus. I have not backed out of any debate with you. Calling me dogmatic because I support the scientific consensus on GW is like the Creationist calling the scientific consensus on evolution dogmatic. Or a Japanese soldier still alive on a deserted island, still fighting WWII, still believing in the divinity of the Emperor. And for someone who is quick to use mother ship, redstate.com is certainly a qualified UFO

bigmack
08-24-2010, 07:58 PM
And for someone who is quick to use mother ship, redstate.com is certainly a qualified UFO
SanFran Chronicle do anything for ya?

In any event, I understand you're being obtuse as anyone in your camp has no interest in an honest debate. Why do you suppose that is?