PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or the photo or does RA look

WinterTriangle
07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
like she's dropped weight? It might be the angle of the photo, but her chest used to be barrelled out, now it looks like it fell and is "droopy".

Working bullets, as usual, but what do you think of the photo? She just looks a bit on the lean side to me:

http://www.brisnet.com/pictures/rachelalexandra6-27me.jpg

ryesteve
07-14-2009, 07:02 AM
It looks like someone changed the aspect ratio. Resize it to 325x325 and the photo looks a lot more normal.

joanied
07-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Winter T... ryesteve is correct...it's just the aspect ratio that makes her look tall & thin...someone didn't know how to resize a photo.
Whew:)

bishlap
07-15-2009, 01:59 PM
holy sheet..what a horrible photo... thought that was a paris runway

point given
07-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Winter T... ryesteve is correct...it's just the aspect ratio that makes her look tall & thin...someone didn't know how to resize a photo.
Whew:)

And here i thought it was new york shrinkage :lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-16-2009, 01:06 AM
I don't think it's the aspect ratio...just an odd angle. If you look at the people in the background, or even Calvin himself, they don't look all that warped or odd...to me anyway....and I've worked a photo or two in my day...:lol:

ryesteve
07-16-2009, 07:15 AM
I don't think it's the aspect ratio...just an odd angle. If you look at the people in the background, or even Calvin himself, they don't look all that warped or odd...to me anyway....and I've worked a photo or two in my day...:lol:But if you resize it as I suggested, the people still don't look warped or odd... and the horse doesn't look quite as odd anymore either.