PDA

View Full Version : winninghorsebets.com

llegend39
07-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Has anyone had any dealings with them? They have a 125pg. book for sale-the table of contents looks interesting. They list it at $79.95 What made me think ,it states they win 70-100% of their bets! It says their key is the fact that the ratings are adjusted for each track(65) Id like any input Thanks

lsosa54
07-13-2009, 09:09 PM
If I were you, I'd keep your hard earned $84 in your pocket. Their website copy reads like any mailing you'd get from Empire Press or any other system seller. It's mid July 2009 and the example they post is from January 2008. No free selections given before the reace is run to check out the method.

When you click on "buy our book", the copy is pretty poorly written, grammatically and otherwise. Claiming to hit 70%-100% of races played is a little too much, but I'll bold my favorite quote:

In 11 of our chapters we handicap--so you can follow-- eleven 2008 races
*with notations in color for ease of understanding
*with past performance and results charts from the DRF
showing you EXACTLY how we win at various kinds of race,
from Stakes to races for horses 7 (seven!) years old and older!

Sspecializing in races for older horses is one thing, but 7 years + is pushing it.

http://www.winninghorsebets.com/buyourbook.html

Tom Barrister
07-13-2009, 09:59 PM
I looked through the table of contents of the book (which is listed on the site), and it looks like the ten millionth reinvention of the wheel that picks chalk. The examples are probably hand-picked backfitting.

dutchboy
07-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Since their website has more than one spelling error I doubt if they are a detail oriented company. Assume you need to be if you are going to sell systems that are accurate.

Drifter1
07-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Has anyone had any dealings with them? They have a 125pg. book for sale-the table of contents looks interesting. They list it at $79.95 What made me think ,it states they win 70-100% of their bets! It says their key is the fact that the ratings are adjusted for each track(65) Id like any input Thanks

If they were winning 70% of their bets they'd be so busy cashing mutual tickets they wouldn't have time to screw around with selling a book!!