PDA

View Full Version : MoneyMatt- July 13 Picks (2 money makers)

moneymatt
07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Mohawk Race 1:
#1 King Covenant(90%):
- took drop in class his last start
- bet heavy favorite last race
- bad drive by Jody, had to make a three wide move before the half
- got carried around last turn by the pace setter after clearing second over horses
- classy horse for this field (made $130,000 in 08 as a 5yr old)/ no stranger to the winner circle
- well gaited

Might want to play:
WIN ( don't think Jody will mess around tonight/ might see a bridle change on the horse)
exactor
daily double
__________________________________________________ ____

Mohawk Race 5:
#3 St. Lads Trixie(92%):
- bet this horse as a first timer last race/ wall of traffic in front of her, if she finds a lane she's an easy winner
- second start off 3 well rounded qualifiers
- is in a tough field, but Moreau should have this horse ready for the winner circle
- she come home last race in 27.4
- Sylvain can get the job done

Might want to play:
WP
exactor
triactor
part of pick 4

Good Luck to all,

-MoneyMatt

moneymatt
07-13-2009, 02:16 PM
Hey, it's MoneyMatt. I would like to know what you think of my selections and the information provided. Is there anything I can add?

Let me know, thanks a lot!

-MoneyMatt

Ray2000
07-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Very interesting.... I like your comments. Good info

Your pick at the BigM on 7/11 "Look At Me Win" 15/1 ML
was right on but had to come from too far back for the place.

Strange place price for an even money favorite, $8.80

thx for posting your picks

moneymatt
07-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the feedback.
Much appreciated.... Yeah he was my sleeper play for the night. I just played 50 WP. I didn't even see the race. Hope my picks do some good for you. I'll keep them coming.

-MoneyMatt

OffNPacing
07-13-2009, 04:19 PM
Race 1 at Mohawk.

I agree totally, as that is my selection as well. But I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the 6 wins. The horse itself is better, but with the driver change from Zeron to MacDonnell leaves suspicions. I would suggest Exacta Box 1-4-6. Good Luck Matt, and as always Good Luck Ray!

moneymatt
07-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Yes, I have my speculations about the horse. I saw the significant driver change from Zeron to big Mac. Especially on trotters, Macdonell seems to have a sweet touch with the trotters. Indeed as well I feel the 4 horse is sharp for Craig Yates.

Good luck to you both. Thanks for the feed back, I enjoy others knowledge, keep it coming.

-MoneyMatt