PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Sunday

RockHardTen1985
07-11-2009, 09:57 PM
I hope my first post is a good one. Here it goes, Race 10 is ripe for a bomb. The morning line chalks "2,3,6" are all extremely vulnerable. Dutrow is terrible first time turf and I want no part of the 2 at all, she burnt money first time out and one of the bombs I like was actually well clear of her. Her last race, while improved does nothing for me, I realize it was a improvment from first time out, but she is now in a turf sprint it is a whole different game. The 3 could win but I doubt it. Kimmel is not good in any category that applies to this race and the horse has already ran in 2 races that she should have won IMO, and burnt pretty good money in both of them. The 6, the race she ran to back I feel was a total mirage. The pace collapsed and she benifited. Out of the 3 chalks I would be must suprised if she found the winners circle, I dont think there is anything to get excited about on any of these horse and they all will get bet.

I will be playing pick 3's and I want to get live to the 1,7,8,11. The 1 for the obvious reassons, Small samples but the trainer is still strong in turf sprints and first time turf. This horse has always showed good tactical speed and with a patient ride could trip out from the rail. The 7, I love the pedigree and Sciacca is always dangerous on the lawn. First time out she actually gets bet, 13-1 in a 9 horse field is taking money for these connections and he really lost all chance at the start. Her last is a toss and now she gets back on the turf. The 8, pretty simple, her one turf race looks legit to me and I actually think the trainer is pretty good, he gets a price home every so often. It's also a super small sample, but he is 1/3 off this type of layoff with a big ROI.
The 11, I can toss the turf races she has run on soft and yielding turf and her race on firm turf was not that bad and she was well bet that day. I also think the horse that beat her that day will turn out to be a good one. " She runs earlier on the card and I think has a chance, even though she did not draw well".

RockHardTen1985
07-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Cought pk 3 on a 1$ 3-2-4 ticket. I feel I was robbed. Should have payed a lot more.

pcgraphics
07-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Hit the late pick four using your angle. Can't thank you enough. I am a casual player but got luck making my bets here in NY. The whole ticket was 8 bucks.

RockHardTen1985
07-14-2009, 10:04 PM
No problem...
I missed pick 4, but had pk 3 and small conso when the 7 was gate scratch.
I still dont think it paid enough.