PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2 books

llegend39
07-11-2009, 06:56 AM
Looking for 2 books I saw while browsing thru some old American Turf magazines

Talbott Method: A Step by Step Approach to Improved Handicapping 1984

The Players book of racing angles by Frank Radocchico

Both were published by the now defunct Amerpub Co. I did an internet search and amazon lists the talbott book but its out of stock. Any help much appreciated

Warren Henry
07-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Contact American Turf Monthly. They published the books under the Amerpub name.

nalley0710
07-12-2009, 07:11 AM
I have the talbott method. It was written by a professor that teaches in a nearby college, the wright state university.

llegend39
07-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Contact American Turf Monthly. They published the books under the Amerpub name.

I did no response

Warren Henry
07-12-2009, 08:14 PM
I did no response
How did you attempt to contact them. Email? An awful lot of companies that have websites do not answer email. They don't seem to understand that folks that find them online expect quick response.

Why not call them on the phone?

llegend39
07-13-2009, 06:19 AM
How did you attempt to contact them. Email? An awful lot of companies that have websites do not answer email. They don't seem to understand that folks that find them online expect quick response.

Why not call them on the phone?

Then why do they provide the email address and contact form if they dont intend to answer They arent interested in helping, just selling magazines.

llegend39
07-13-2009, 06:57 AM
The Best Bet by Frank Honeywill George an ad appeared in the March 88 issue of ATM

A google serch produced A Better Bet by the same author that looks like it was an earlier writing published in 79

Warren Henry
07-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Then why do they provide the email address and contact form if they dont intend to answer They arent interested in helping, just selling magazines.
I have not been active for the last ten years, so don't know how they are today. However, I found them quite accommodating back then.