PDA

View Full Version : The new "green czar"

cj's dad
07-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Van Jones, convicted felon, communist, marxist and maoist.

Van Jones bio:

November 2nd 2005
“I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical, communists and anarchists. And it was, like, ‘This is what I need to be a part of… I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary…I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th, and then the verdicts came down on April 29th..By August, I was a communist.”

The communist organisation Van jones went on to lead was called Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM).

Other STORM fronts included a Marxist training organisation-School of Unity and Liberation (SOUL) and an unemployed rights group-People Organized to Win Employment Rights(POWER).

Now it turns out that Van Jones, president Obama’s newly appointed “Green Jobs” Czar (Special Advisor for Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation at the White House Council on Environmental Quality) may also have a little Weather Underground influence in his background.

Another fine selection by our presdent.

LottaKash
07-10-2009, 02:36 PM
It should be labelled "RED" and not "green"....:eek: ...Getting closer all the time, and we sit here witnessing it all, right before our very eyes.....scary.

best,

wisconsin
07-10-2009, 05:53 PM
For every low paying green job we create, 2 will probably lose their non-green job. The window caulkers movement is near. Next on the agenda, outhouses to replace the 1.6 liter water guzzling toilets. It will be real hard to sell your own house soon, unless you green it up.

Tom
07-11-2009, 12:27 AM
It is really surprising that all the constitution-protectors we had scrutinizing Bush have nothing to say about the illegal appointments of non-vetted, non elected, non-approved people indirect violation of the constitution.
An entire illegal branch of government, answering to no one, and not a peep.
Strange. Obama is staffing the government like one would staff a mob. Bosses, capos, what's next, hit men?

Historical parallels with Hitler's SS and the brownshirts.