PDA

View Full Version : WhatChoo Lookin at Willis!!!

JustRalph
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
He is married..........not buried............ :lol:

Marshall Bennett
07-09-2009, 08:16 PM
She's got a fine white asssssss !!! :D

cj's dad
07-09-2009, 09:29 PM
Boy, you be in trouble.

DJofSD
07-09-2009, 09:34 PM
Zarkozy likes it too.

Obama could have uttered a Cleavon Little line from Blazing Saddles.

NJ Stinks
07-09-2009, 11:43 PM
I think Obama's looking at what appears to a slippery bar of Ivory soap on the floor.

That Barack - always looking out for everyone! :cool:

cj's dad
07-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Recalling the look the first "lady" gave Zarkozy's wife, I'd love to be in the room when she sees this photo, which was on the tube yesterday.

lilmegahertz
07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
First Lady might go Ethnic on him.

JustRalph
07-10-2009, 02:00 PM
I saw the video......he wasn't looking at the girls ass.....it just looks that way.

Now Sarkozy.......that was a different story

jballscalls
07-10-2009, 03:03 PM

what does that mean??

nothing wrong with window shopping!! as long as you don't do like Clinton and buy the merchendise

PaceAdvantage
07-10-2009, 07:38 PM
I saw the video......he wasn't looking at the girls ass.....it just looks that way.

Now Sarkozy.......that was a different storyI saw the video too, and it is very debatable exactly what Obama was looking at....I'm sure he was looking while trying not to look like he was looking, but the camera froze the moment in time...

Whatever...as long as he doesn't offer her a job as a White House intern, he'll be fine in this regard...:lol:

BTW, I heard the young lady in question is only 16 years old...any truth to that rumor?

socantra
07-10-2009, 08:35 PM
And exactly what would the first lady do if she went "ethnic" on him? Is there a particular action that women take when they go "ethnic"? Or does it apply only to blacks. Or perhaps the group you are trying to identify is first ladies, in which case she might react much like Nancy Reagan, or maybe Laura Bush.

Enquiring minds want do know. What the hell does "go ethnic" mean?

PaceAdvantage
07-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Here's an article from the Boston Globe that uses the phrase "go ethnic..."

Maybe it will help:

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-8269550.html

Are people trying to suggest that I censor the use of the term "go ethnic?" I'm not sure ultimately what the term means myself, so maybe those who have a better idea could help me out...

Pell Mell
07-10-2009, 08:57 PM
I spent a good deal of my life around black folks and I can tell you this; black women in general don't act like white women in cases of their man going astray. I can't imagine a black woman taking the crap that Hillary took from Bill.

I think this is what the poster was alluding to. There is nothing racist in pointing out a difference in cultural attitudes towards certain kinds of behavior.

Valuist
07-10-2009, 10:31 PM
I can't blame him. That baby's got back

cj's dad
07-11-2009, 09:00 AM
I saw the video too, and it is very debatable exactly what Obama was looking at....I'm sure he was looking while trying not to look like he was looking, but the camera froze the moment in time...

Whatever...as long as he doesn't offer her a job as a White House intern, he'll be fine in this regard...:lol:

BTW, I heard the young lady in question is only 16 years old...any truth to that rumor?

Reported to be 17.

dutchboy
07-11-2009, 09:08 AM
And exactly what would the first lady do if she went "ethnic" on him? Is there a particular action that women take when they go "ethnic"? Or does it apply only to blacks. Or perhaps the group you are trying to identify is first ladies, in which case she might react much like Nancy Reagan, or maybe Laura Bush.

Enquiring minds want do know. What the hell does "go ethnic" mean?

What is the definition of "Enquiring" and what does "want do know" mean?

Overlay
07-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Reminds me of the late Rodney Dangerfield's routine: "People say to me, 'What do you like about a woman? What are you -- a leg man? a breast man? an ass man?' I don't know what I am. I guess I must be an ass man. Yeah, people say to me, 'You're an ass, man!'"

socantra
07-11-2009, 11:34 AM
What is the definition of "Enquiring" and what does "want do know" mean?

"enquire" is simply a variation of inquire, as any good dictionary will tell you.

"want do know" means I can't type worth a damn and wasn't using my spell checker.

The intended phrase, "enquiring minds want to know" comes from a National Enquirer TV ad campaign from the 80's.

socantra
07-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Here's an article from the Boston Globe that uses the phrase "go ethnic..."

Are people trying to suggest that I censor the use of the term "go ethnic?" I'm not sure ultimately what the term means myself, so maybe those who have a better idea could help me out...

The Boston Globe article refers to clothing reflecting styles from regions of China, Tibet and Russia.

I'm not suggesting you censor anything. I was asking for an explanation.

I do feel that when you attribute behavioral characteristics to an entire group based solely on a national, regional or racial stereotype you are on very shaky ground.

Not all blacks like watermelon and not all Italians are gangsters. Some white people even have rhythm, or so I've heard.

Rookies
07-11-2009, 12:05 PM
MAX DOUBLE DOWN on Hetero for the Prez for me Ralph ! ;)

If he DIDN'T check it out, I'd be prepared to throw him under the bus ! :lol:

lilmegahertz
07-11-2009, 04:50 PM
I spent a good deal of my life around black folks and I can tell you this; black women in general don't act like white women in cases of their man going astray. I can't imagine a black woman taking the crap that Hillary took from Bill.

I think this is what the poster was alluding to. There is nothing racist in pointing out a difference in cultural attitudes towards certain kinds of behavior.

Exactly. At my work, there is a lot of diversity. I deal with the public and when an extremely difficult customer is gone, I have heard on more than one occassion the saying :"If he/she had not left I would be forced to go Ethnic on them." Or when a song comes over the radio and some co-workers do a few dance steps, I like to do that dance Bruce Springstein did in Dancing in the Dark video. We all know there is no malice or intentions meant. Folks get along pretty well there and I know that anyone of my friends would have my back as I would theirs. It is just our way of making fun of the pre-conceived ideas some people have regarding working with folks from different backgrounds. How can it be considered a racist statement when I have heard it said by African-Americans before? Or is it the fact that a caucasian/Puerto Rican posted it? If that is the case, then is that not racist that people can only post about their own races/cultures? As for this thread, I leave it to you all. I am out of this discussion. Peace..[unless you now accuse me of mocking the people that used this phrase. In that case Good-bye]:rolleyes:

socantra
07-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Or when a song comes over the radio and some co-workers do a few dance steps, I like to do that dance Bruce Springstein did in Dancing in the Dark video. We all know there is no malice or intentions meant.

My apologies. I did not realize that you meant that the first lady would have to do a few dance steps, like Bruce Springstein.

I have no problem at all with that, though I do think it seems a rather strange reaction.

Oh well! Its a strange new diverse multi-ethnic world we live in.

dav4463
07-12-2009, 02:50 AM
The Boston Globe article refers to clothing reflecting styles from regions of China, Tibet and Russia.

I'm not suggesting you censor anything. I was asking for an explanation.

I do feel that when you attribute behavioral characteristics to an entire group based solely on a national, regional or racial stereotype you are on very shaky ground.

Not all blacks like watermelon and not all Italians are gangsters. Some white people even have rhythm, or so I've heard.

I'm white. I can't jump. I have no rhythm. None of my friends....black, brown, or white have a problem with it. I hate the word "diversity". There is just as much diversity within races as there are between races.

I have a lot more in common with my black friends who share my same interests than all the white people who do not share my interests.

I don't relate to white guys who hunt and fish for example because I don't hunt and fish. It just isn't my thing. I do relate to my black, white, or brown friends who like to gamble, play sports, and generally do the things I like to do.

It's not about the color; it's about having same interests.