PDA

View Full Version : Belmont Thursday

cees with dees
07-09-2009, 09:52 AM
1st- Both We Get It and Driven By Saarland are both up for their best yet and should both be decent prices as well.
Using those two in the early pick 3.
Have to buy the 2nd race.
In the third, Austin Laviva Baby is in a great spot and can win regardless of the setup.
4,5/all/2 $20
In the 6th- Mind Boggling pressed a good pace while outside on a very deep and tiring turf course. Two back he was a bang up second.
Should revert back to off the pace tactics today and should be really legged up off last.
Barn is much better than the stats show as a good amount of Ferraro's runners are in over their heads and or have been in his barn for years.
In the 8th- I loved Fast Tigress last time and she raced evenly over soft ground.
Weaker field today and promise of firm turf and big price just too juicy to ignore even though this field is highly competitive. Mainly Cable who has a stakes future, and Kristi With A K who always runs her race.
In the 9th, Winloc's Big D couldn't have written a better scenario for himself.
Royal Lord has had many chances but the cutback and class drop will have this one flying in the lane.
And that is a class drop from his last grass race. Not his last start.
Good luck to all.
Ben

ryesteve
07-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Royal Lord has had many chances but the cutback and class drop will have this one flying in the lane.I really hope you're right... he just has a bad case of "the lazies" coming out of the gate, and the big field won't help. But I think it's fair to say that you'll seldom see a price this high on a horse with such a huge last-race fig edge and prime power edge.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa165/simonsez40/pps.jpg

lamboguy
07-09-2009, 11:47 AM
i am gonna try in race 2 belmont today the $5 GENERAL MAXIMUS

this field should be weak enough new york breds to see this one get the job done,

going to play on bruce alexander horse in 4th as well.

Marshall Bennett
07-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Early Pick 4 : 1,2,3,6,8 / 1,2,3 / 3,5,9 / 3 @$45
Lare Pick 4 : 3 / 1A,3,7 / 1A,2,3,4 / 3,4,8,10 @$48

fiveouttasix
07-09-2009, 02:10 PM
In the 6th at Belmont I will take a W/P shot with #5 Brazen Kat. I like the Turf pedigree on this one.

Marshall Bennett
07-09-2009, 02:23 PM
i am gonna try in race 2 belmont today the $5 GENERAL MAXIMUS

this field should be weak enough new york breds to see this one get the job done,

Nice call :ThmbUp: I'll pay more attention to your post for now on . Was bet down to 6/5 from 10/1 morning line . I left him off my pick 4 but would have been knocked out in the next leg anyway .

lamboguy
07-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Nice call :ThmbUp: I'll pay more attention to your post for now on . Was bet down to 6/5 from 10/1 morning line . I left him off my pick 4 but would have been knocked out in the next leg anyway . i alway's wondered how much one has to bet on a horse in new york to make him 6/5, today i finally figured it out.

lamboguy
07-09-2009, 02:41 PM
i just got knocked out myself