PDA

View Full Version : Obama Fire Sale

Pell Mell
07-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Just who in the hell is pulling his strings?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/100002433/barack-obama-holds-a-fire-sale-of-americas-nuclear-defences-in-moscow/

lsbets
07-08-2009, 06:29 PM
We finally have a President who makes the Carter term look like the good old days of US strength and prosperity. Lets hope people wise up to his agenda in a hurry before he can implement it.

prospector
07-08-2009, 06:32 PM
health care won't do us any good if we're not here...
bowing to muslims and ass kissing russians...great leader

ArlJim78
07-08-2009, 07:09 PM
none of his actions have helped America. every action taken has served to weaken the country, destroy our economy, belittle Americans who disagree, weaken our defense posture, poke a finger in the face of our allies, coddle dictators and despots, watch meekly while people seeking freedom are gunned down, support a coup in Honduras (yes the ousted president that Obama supports was attempting a coup). I could go on and on.

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Just who in the hell is pulling his strings?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/geraldwarner/100002433/barack-obama-holds-a-fire-sale-of-americas-nuclear-defences-in-moscow/I bet ddog knows...

cj's dad
07-08-2009, 08:54 PM
none of his actions have helped America. every action taken has served to weaken the country, destroy our economy, belittle Americans who disagree, weaken our defense posture, poke a finger in the face of our allies, coddle dictators and despots, watch meekly while people seeking freedom are gunned down, support a coup in Honduras (yes the ousted president that Obama supports was attempting a coup). I could go on and on.

Agree 100 % --- This is the most pitiful excuse for a president in my lifetime and that includes Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.

ArlJim78
07-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Agree 100 % --- This is the most pitiful excuse for a president in my lifetime and that includes Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford.
if we manage to make it through this debacle, we're going to need an ammendment forbidding any more Columbia educated community organizers from running for president.

Marshall Bennett
07-08-2009, 09:50 PM
... and Richard Nixon . :)

NJ Stinks
07-08-2009, 11:36 PM
What happened to the "Who cares what the rest of the world thinks" attitude? :confused:

So when are you folks moving? :lol:

JustRalph
07-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Remember what I said;..........

one way to get rid of the Libs/Dems is to let them Govern for a while.......

Let's hope they don't get rid of all of us............

Of course I started saying this when Kerry was running............

I could have never imagined this idiot and his agenda getting in..........