PDA

View Full Version : Schwartz Webinar

Space Monkey
07-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I just sat in on Dave's Webinar. It was very interesting. As long as I've been in this game I haven't been exposed to his "style" of betting the races. Was there anybody there from here besides me? Using my horses and his method, I hit 3 for 3. Was betting lightly as an experiment so I'm not winning much.

CBedo
07-08-2009, 04:10 PM
I sat in for the last piece of it, and I always learn something from Dave!

JBmadera
07-08-2009, 05:17 PM
I just sat in on Dave's Webinar. It was very interesting. As long as I've been in this game I haven't been exposed to his "style" of betting the races. Was there anybody there from here besides me? Using my horses and his method, I hit 3 for 3. Was betting lightly as an experiment so I'm not winning much.

yes, I sat in and the style was new to me as well....bottom line - very impressed with Dave.

jb

Sinner369
07-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Guys:

I like to hear more about Dave's seminar............Is there anywhere I can read about it...........we all can use some new knowledge!

sinner

Space Monkey
07-08-2009, 06:43 PM
It wasn't a seminar. It was a "go for meeting" type of event where u just watched and listened as he made his plays using his software. we weren't involved in the handicapping part of it. you could ask questions and he was great in responding. it was an "observation" not a teaching lecture.