PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it odd that every story EVER run about Palin on MSNBC.com features....

PaceAdvantage
07-03-2009, 09:31 PM
a sidebar "slide-show" entitled "Fast track governor" and the image that one first sees is always the B&W photo of Palin wearing the silly pageant crown....

EVERY SINGLE STORY I have ever read on MSNBC about Palin has featured this same exact sidebar....sometimes, they even have it appearing TWICE on the same page, if the article is long (one near the top, and one near the bottom)....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31727978/ns/politics-more_politics/?GT1=43001

Does FOXNEWS.COM run every Obama article with the following photo in a sidebar? After all, FOX is supposed to be THE biased network....imagine for a moment if they did run every single article about Obama with a sidebar containing the following photo...that's the equivalent of what MSNBC is doing...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/images/obama_youth_04.jpg

newtothegame
07-03-2009, 09:55 PM
:rolleyes: a sidebar "slide-show" entitled "Fast track governor" and the image that one first sees is always the B&W photo of Palin wearing the silly pageant crown....

EVERY SINGLE STORY I have ever read on MSNBC about Palin has featured this same exact sidebar....sometimes, they even have it appearing TWICE on the same page, if the article is long (one near the top, and one near the bottom)....

Does FOXNEWS.COM run every Obama article with the following photo in a sidebar? After all, FOX is supposed to be THE biased network....imagine for a moment if they did run every single article about Obama with a sidebar containing the following photo...that's the equivalent of what MSNBC is doing...

In my opinion, the left wants to keep her image as dumbed down as they can. Clown, katie Couric Interview....they will continue to attack her. Question everyone needs to ask is why continue to attack a person who the left consistently says is "no threat" to them? Makes ya wonder :eek:

Tom
07-03-2009, 09:58 PM
I see that PMSNBC has given Ed Schults a show......just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower, they find a new mindless pot of goo to promote! :lol:

BTW, they have a statistically 0 audience, but they are now beating CNN! :lol:

Valuist
07-03-2009, 10:30 PM
ANother reason I like Dish Network; the basic package does not include MSNBC.

andymays
07-03-2009, 10:44 PM
ANother reason I like Dish Network; the basic package does not include MSNBC.

They should advertise that. It would be a big seller!

Pace Cap'n
07-04-2009, 06:12 AM
Isn't that a "Q-Ray" on his arm?

prospector
07-04-2009, 09:51 AM
msnbc is still on the air?:jump::jump:
can't tell by their ratings

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:46 AM
PMSNBC wishes they had ratings.
CNN wishes they had MSNBC's ratings! :D

Marshall Bennett
07-04-2009, 10:47 AM
msnbc is still on the air?:jump::jump:
can't tell by their ratings
I've never met or talked to anyone that watches msnbc . They're a disgrace to even the liberal msm . I'm amazed they're still around .

toetoe
07-04-2009, 12:19 PM
PA,

I guess that image was Barried long ago. I know *I* never saw it.

He's being spliff-boated. Aw chee ... dat's so sad. :p .

JustRalph
07-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Isn't that a "Q-Ray" on his arm?

Don't let the Miami papers hear that...............

falconridge
07-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Chicks dig it, no?

http://badattitudes.com/MT/reagan-chesterfield-2.jpg
http://maaadddog.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/barack-obama-smoking.jpghttp://deceiver.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/jennifer_aniston_smoking-233x300.jpg

ddog
07-06-2009, 04:23 PM
I've never met or talked to anyone that watches msnbc . They're a disgrace to even the liberal msm . I'm amazed they're still around .

I guess Palin looks at it , that's where I read that the scandal quotes were taken from.

What a loon she is.

Seems she quit as mayor and now as gov to follow a higher calling?

Where I come from the first higher calling is to finish what you started and to serve your time, do your job.

Those horrible horrible bloggers , the evil intertubes got her!

Sounds like the perfect candidate to put in for the pugs next time.
Just because you can draw crowds, shouldn't mean you are prez material.

But then again, Paris Hilton would work about as well as the current prez or as Palin would either.

Just go away loon , deep into the woods.

ArlJim78
07-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Palin felt she was making too many out of state trips, and too distracted by media and democratic hit teams to properly serve her term. she didn't want to collect a paycheck for doing almost no work for Alaska so she did the ethical thing, resign. thats why there are Lt. govenors, the job still gets done. Alaska does not suffer.

On the other hand we had Obama promise his state he would not run for president, then break that promise two years later. he spent two years collecting money for being a senator and all he did is run for president.
there is no back-up senator so Illinois only had one senator for those two years.

of course if you're the messiah people cut you more slack.

toetoe
07-06-2009, 05:37 PM
finish what you started and serve your time, do your job.

Just because you can draw crowds, shouldn't mean you are prez material.

If you are in the presence of HRH BHO, El Lider Supremo de los Obamunistas, utter these sentiments only under your breath, Comrade --- maybe while bowing down.

HRH's stellar record as a (cough, cough) senator made it hard for us to accept his bailout to run for Premier.

Indulto
07-06-2009, 06:15 PM
If you are in the presence of HRH BHO, El Lider Supremo de los Obamunistas, utter these sentiments only under your breath, Comrade --- maybe while bowing down.

HRH's stellar record as a (cough, cough) senator made it hard for us to accept his bailout to run for Premier.I love Paris, er ... , Palin in the springtime.
I love Palin when she falls.
I love Palin in the winter -- when she's hunting.
I love Palin in the summer -- when she's quitting.

I love Palin evry moment
ev'ry moment of the year

I love Palin

why
oh why do I love Palin?
Because she's out of office! :jump:

Tom
07-06-2009, 09:46 PM
of course if you're the messiah people cut you more slack.

And you get to take your ball and chain to NY for diner on the taxpayer's dime.

Shared sacrifice.....he keeps saying that and never does it!

dartman51
07-07-2009, 12:13 AM
I love Paris, er ... , Palin in the springtime.
I love Palin when she falls.
I love Palin in the winter -- when she's hunting.
I love Palin in the summer -- when she's quitting.

I love Palin evry moment
ev'ry moment of the year

I love Palin

why
oh why do I love Palin?
Because she's out of office! :jump:

How does her being out of office affect you?? Do you live in Alaska?? If you people on the left spent half as much time questioning the people that DO make decisions that affect you, as you do making STUPID comments about someone that has NOTHING to do with you. You might ask BARRY why he has spent almost 1 million dollars since the first of the year to a team of lawyers flying around the country fighting the lawsuits trying to get his birth certificate released. Why not release it and save the money? He's got nothing to hide.:confused:

ddog
07-07-2009, 03:14 PM

HRH's stellar record as a (cough, cough) senator made it hard for us to accept his bailout to run for Premier.

bamaaa is a stooge, the most unqualified EVER to set foot in the office.

You know this country(i already knew it) was a shell and a sham and close to a monkey republic when a fool and simpleton like this got the nom much less elected.

he is bought and paid for by the Goldmen and their henchmen.

All the claptrap about him being against business and this and that, it's a smoke screen , he is for the right kind of business, the ones that PAY his way.

The rest, yeah, maybe not so much.

I would take Stalin over him if I had to vote. But, not Palin, no way.

ddog
07-07-2009, 03:18 PM
How does her being out of office affect you?? Do you live in Alaska?? If you people on the left spent half as much time questioning the people that DO make decisions that affect you, as you do making STUPID comments about someone that has NOTHING to do with you. You might ask BARRY why he has spent almost 1 million dollars since the first of the year to a team of lawyers flying around the country fighting the lawsuits trying to get his birth certificate released. Why not release it and save the money? He's got nothing to hide.:confused:

While, you being from ALaska, oops, not in your bio there, would have much to post in her support given your extensive ties to that state?

is that it??

Is that where your issue awareness is coming from???

If the people on the right spent any time thinking ,,, oh well.....when pigs fly.

:D

Indulto
07-07-2009, 10:43 PM
How does her being out of office affect you?? Do you live in Alaska?? If you people on the left spent half as much time questioning the people that DO make decisions that affect you, as you do making STUPID comments about someone that has NOTHING to do with you. You might ask BARRY why he has spent almost 1 million dollars since the first of the year to a team of lawyers flying around the country fighting the lawsuits trying to get his birth certificate released. Why not release it and save the money? He's got nothing to hide.:confused:D1,
Which Palin poster adorns your Tennessee wall -- the beauty queen, the helicoptering huntress, or something else?

To answer your question, if she's out of office, hopefully she'll also be out of earshot. Chalk on a chalkboard is easier to listen to.

If you're still looking for the President's birth certificate, though, I don't think who's in office anywhere is going to affect you in any positive way.

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Well, we can say this about Indulto...when they made him, they definitely did NOT break the mold...(at least when it comes to off-topic)...:lol:

Indulto
07-08-2009, 06:42 AM
Well, we can say this about Indulto...when they made him, they definitely did NOT break the mold...(at least when it comes to off-topic)...:lol:I recognize the Springsteen line, PA, but -- once again -- your humor escapes me. :confused: Must be the generation gap. :bang:

46zilzal
07-08-2009, 10:10 AM
"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council.

Open mouth, insert two feet and your butt

lsbets
07-08-2009, 11:02 AM

And you do it so well!

Tom
07-08-2009, 11:26 AM
It's all in how your distribute your energy. ;)

mostpost
07-08-2009, 05:50 PM
a sidebar "slide-show" entitled "Fast track governor" and the image that one first sees is always the B&W photo of Palin wearing the silly pageant crown....

I find it odd that you think this is important. I find it really odd that you think the sidebar is demeaning to Palin. Twenty three pictures; twenty two of which could have been provided by the Palin campaign team and ONE....One which might POSSIBLY be seen as .......I don't even know how to describe it..... not totally worshipful. Can't you come up with a better phony issue to blame the MSM for?

Boris
07-08-2009, 06:53 PM
"I think on a national level your Department of Law there in the White House would look at some of the things that we've been charged with and automatically throw them out." --Sarah Palin, referring to a department that does not exist while attempting to explain why as president she wouldn't be subjected to the same ethics investigations that compelled her to resign as governor of Alaska, ABC News interview, July 7, 2009

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan." --Sarah Palin, speaking at a fundraiser in San Francisco, Oct. 5, 2008

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Sarah Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council.

Perhaps you should Google "Obama dumb quotes" and "Biden dumb quotes" and report back if you find anything. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2009, 08:41 PM
I find it odd that you think this is important. I find it really odd that you think the sidebar is demeaning to Palin. Twenty three pictures; twenty two of which could have been provided by the Palin campaign team and ONE....One which might POSSIBLY be seen as .......I don't even know how to describe it..... not totally worshipful. Can't you come up with a better phony issue to blame the MSM for?Where did I ever say this was important?

It's an observation. Am I not allowed to make an observation on my own website?

cj's dad
07-08-2009, 09:07 PM
States ?? - dude there are um 48 - uh 50 - uh fitty2 - uh 54 - uh lets go with 57 - yeah that's the ticket 57 dude. Hell most of the "folks" that voted for me never leave the "hood" WTF do they know? yeah 57 yeah bro dat be it, 57. You feel me - that's what I'm talkin 'bout.

dartman51
07-08-2009, 09:58 PM
States ?? - dude there are um 48 - uh 50 - uh fitty2 - uh 54 - uh lets go with 57 - yeah that's the ticket 57 dude. Hell most of the "folks" that voted for me never leave the "hood" WTF do they know? yeah 57 yeah bro dat be it, 57. You feel me - that's what I'm talkin 'bout.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NJ Stinks
07-08-2009, 11:57 PM

Naturally, Boss. Apparently, the real question is are we allowed to make observations on your observations? :p

mostpost
07-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Where did I ever say this was important?

Sorry. I will no longer consider anything you say important!

JustRalph
07-09-2009, 08:53 AM

right back at you!

cj's dad
07-09-2009, 09:08 AM

PA dissed by a Cliff Clavin wannabe :lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Sorry. I will no longer consider anything you say important!You are the master of hyperbole....

wisconsin
07-09-2009, 08:39 PM

"On this Memorial Day, as this nation honors it's unbroken line of fallen heroes, uh, um, and I see many of them in the uh, audience here today.......our, umm, sense of uh patriotism is particularly strong"

"Israel is a friend of Israels......"

Should we keep going?

cj's dad
07-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Bo's intellectual depth is simply breathtaking !!

mostpost
07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
"On this Memorial Day, as this nation honors it's unbroken line of fallen heroes, uh, um, and I see many of them in the uh, audience here today.......our, umm, sense of uh patriotism is particularly strong"

"Israel is a friend of Israels......"

Should we keep going?
Keep going with what? Posting non existent or doctored quotes. your so called Memorial day quote comes from this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8YaR3JEkE

Word for word, except there are no "uhs", no "Ums", no "Unhs". These exist only in your fevered imagination. Anyone who listens to the link above will see that I am right and you are :liar: :liar: :liar: .

I haven't found your scond quote but I suspect it is as honest as the first.
And you're probably a Packer fan to boot.

Warren Henry
07-09-2009, 11:45 PM
Keep going with what? Posting non existent or doctored quotes. your so called Memorial day quote comes from this:

Word for word, except there are no "uhs", no "Ums", no "Unhs". These exist only in your fevered imagination. Anyone who listens to the link above will see that I am right and you are :liar: :liar: :liar: .

What he said is still dumb. He said he sees some of the "fallen heroes" in the audience today. Aren't fallen heroes dead? Is that how they make his crowds look good, prop up a lot of dead people and take pictures. :lol:

mostpost
07-10-2009, 12:23 AM
What he said is still dumb. He said he sees some of the "fallen heroes" in the audience today. Aren't fallen heroes dead? Is that how they make his crowds look good, prop up a lot of dead people and take pictures. :lol:
I wasn't sure about your definition so I searced "Fallen Heroes" I came up with this:
http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/
It is the website for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. In addition to providing for families of Servicepersons killed in action, one of the projects they funded was to build a rehabilitation facility in Washington DC for injured military. So, it would appear that their definition of fallen does not coincide with yours.

PS: While there I made a small contribution to the fund. Should anyone else feel moved to due the same, I am sure it would be appreciated. :)

Warren Henry
07-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I wasn't sure about your definition so I searced "Fallen Heroes" I came up with this:
http://www.fallenheroesfund.org/
It is the website for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. In addition to providing for families of Servicepersons killed in action, one of the projects they funded was to build a rehabilitation facility in Washington DC for injured military. So, it would appear that their definition of fallen does not coincide with yours.

PS: While there I made a small contribution to the fund. Should anyone else feel moved to due the same, I am sure it would be appreciated. :)

Glad your research prompted you to give to a worthy cause. Now, if you will permit me to copy some stuff from the website your link references --

--------------------
The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund was established in 2000 to provide financial support for the dependents of United States military personnel lost in performance of their duty.
---------------------

This would seem to indicate that the founders of the fund agreed with my definition.

Now further down on the first page of the site we find --

---------------------

Through 2005, the Fund provided close to $20 million to families of United States military personnel lost in performance of their duty, mostly in service in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Fund provided unrestricted grants of $11,000 to each spouse and $5,000 to each dependent child. In addition, Board member E. Roe Stamps personally funded an additional $1,000 to parents of unmarried servicemembers as an extension of that program. All payments were coordinated with the casualty offices of the Armed Forces, to ensure that all families received these benefits. In 2005 federal legislation substantially increased the benefits granted to these families. With the needs of these families now being supported much more substantially, the Fudn turned to the next area of the military community needing help: our wounded warriors.
-------------------------

I interpret this to mean that they still think of "fallen heroes" as being deceased, but since their efforts were no longer needed so much in this area, they changed their focus.

If you typed FALLEN HEROES into a good search engine, you would have gotten a ton of hits. I am guessing that the vast majority of these hits support my definition rather than yours. I further would guess that you didn't click on the first link your search yielded, but had to go down the page quite a bit to find something you could use.

Why can't you just admit that your President made a dumb statement. Why go to such lengths to defend a silly slip of the tongue.

mostpost
07-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Glad your research prompted you to give to a worthy cause. Now, if you will permit me to copy some stuff from the website your link references --

--------------------
The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund was established in 2000 to provide financial support for the dependents of United States military personnel lost in performance of their duty.
---------------------

This would seem to indicate that the founders of the fund agreed with my definition.

Now further down on the first page of the site we find --

---------------------

Through 2005, the Fund provided close to $20 million to families of United States military personnel lost in performance of their duty, mostly in service in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Fund provided unrestricted grants of $11,000 to each spouse and $5,000 to each dependent child. In addition, Board member E. Roe Stamps personally funded an additional $1,000 to parents of unmarried servicemembers as an extension of that program. All payments were coordinated with the casualty offices of the Armed Forces, to ensure that all families received these benefits. In 2005 federal legislation substantially increased the benefits granted to these families. With the needs of these families now being supported much more substantially, the Fudn turned to the next area of the military community needing help: our wounded warriors.
-------------------------

I interpret this to mean that they still think of "fallen heroes" as being deceased, but since their efforts were no longer needed so much in this area, they changed their focus.

If you typed FALLEN HEROES into a good search engine, you would have gotten a ton of hits. I am guessing that the vast majority of these hits support my definition rather than yours. I further would guess that you didn't click on the first link your search yielded, but had to go down the page quite a bit to find something you could use.

Why can't you just admit that your President made a dumb statement. Why go to such lengths to defend a silly slip of the tongue.
As a matter of fact that was the first and only link I clicked on. Why don't you just admit that both our definitions are valid? Why do you feel the need to go to such lengths to prove your President made a dumb statement?

Warren Henry
07-10-2009, 01:55 AM
As a matter of fact that was the first and only link I clicked on. Why don't you just admit that both our definitions are valid? Why do you feel the need to go to such lengths to prove your President made a dumb statement?.

No, both definitions are NOT valid. The only example you have given for an alternative meaning is the name of a fund that was ORIGINALLY set up to help the families of the DECEASED. That does not constitute a proof of an alternate definition of the phrase. They actually state that since the needs of the original beneficiaries were being met that they began to focus on the next category of need "wounded warriers". They did NOT equate Fallen Heroes with Wounded Warriers.

You answer the question with a question. Typical lib stuff.

Was the link the first one returned by your search. Did you bother to check any of the other links to see what they indicated?

Did you even read about the founding of the fund in question and realize that the original intent was to help the families of the DECEASED. The focus of the fund only changed because the government stepped in and helped with the original goal.

I challenge you to type the phrase fallen heroes into any search engine - you choose - and count the probable definitions used for all of the links on the first two (or three or four - again your choice) pages returned. Report back here the counts for those that had to do with deceased and those that had to do with wounded or anything else. That should indicate that the common usage of the phrase is what I said. I would also welcome anyone else who wants to do that study to see how their results compare to yours (Assuming you accept my challenge).

Your original defense of our President was to malign the poster for embelishing the quote thus leaving the impression that the poster made it ALL up. He didn't make it up, but he may have tried to inject a little humor with the stuttering. You totally brushed aside what may have been the actual point which is that the President said something a little stupid.

I actually don't have a problem with someone misspeaking. We all do it. What I have a problem with is the way you attacked the original poster. when it is one of your guys that slips, you malign anyone who delights in pointing it out. But when one of our guys slips, you insist that he is a bumbling idiot. To try to have it your way in both instances is hyprocitical.

In case I haven't made it clear, I am not going to great lengths to prove that the President made a dumb statement. I am going to great lengths to point out that your defense of said dumb statement was inappropriate in the first instance (attacking the poster) and misinformed in the second instance (attempting to discredit my definition).

lsbets
07-10-2009, 09:02 AM
mostpost will defend and justify anything obama does or says. Its amazing.

eastie
07-10-2009, 09:05 AM
is Palin Peggy Hill in real life ? :D

cj's dad
07-10-2009, 09:22 AM

Ex govmint employees tend to fall in line with the presdent

mostpost
07-10-2009, 09:49 AM
isbets will criticize anything Obama does or says. It's amazing.
The difference is; I know when to use the apostrophe in "It's". ;)

lsbets
07-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Damn, I should've gone to the Acorn meeting, they might have taught me that. But at least I know the difference between an l and an i. ;)

How can you defend Obama saying we have 57 states? I really wanna hear this one.

And yes, I will criticize everything Obama does as long as he is wrong. Right now his policies are a greater threat to my children's future than any terrorist of other foreign enemy we might have. I am not exaggerating for the sake of getting a rise either. His policies will have a larger negative impact on the lives of my children and their generation than Osama Bin Laden could ever hope to.

Warren Henry
07-10-2009, 11:13 AM
isbets will criticize anything Obama does or says. It's amazing.
The difference is; I know when to use the apostrophe in "It's". ;)
I see that you have time to give English lessons. Have you had time to research the definition of FALLEN HEROES.

Tom
07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
I want those lessons in SPAINISH, too!

wisconsin
07-10-2009, 05:50 PM

The added umms and ers and uhs are part of his natural speaking, and I added tham for effect, like the Bush impersonators add the goofy 1/2 laugh and arm gestures to anything he ever said. Your stick man still said what he said but naturally it sailed right over your head. :sleeping:

Sorry, not a Green Bay Packer fan by the way........

Warren Henry
07-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Has anyone else searched on the term FALLEN HEROES?

In a previous post, I challenged Mostpost do this and report back to us with his results.

Just for grins, I did the search myself using Google. In the first 20 links returned, all 20 referred to the deceased. One of the 20 was the one he used to advance an alternate definition, but I believe he is wrong on that one since the organization was originally founded to assist the families of the deceased.

He was quick to defend the President's slip of the tongue by attempting to alter the definition of the phrase Fallen Heroes. Careful examination of the website he linked to to make his case reveals just the opposite of what he attempted to prove.

As usual, he is not so quick to respond to a direct challenge of his facts.

Typical liberal tactic. Ignore the facts and issue phoney arguments to try to fool the masses. Then if challenged, attempt to dodge the issue. If the challenge persists, go silent on this topic and attack on another topic.

Ronnie was right -- it isn't that the liberals don't know anything, it is that they know so much that isn't true.

cj's dad
07-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Has anyone else searched on the term FALLEN HEROES?

In a previous post, I challenged Mostpost do this and report back to us with his results.

Just for grins, I did the search myself using Google. In the first 20 links returned, all 20 referred to the deceased. One of the 20 was the one he used to advance an alternate definition, but I believe he is wrong on that one since the organization was originally founded to assist the families of the deceased.

He was quick to defend the President's slip of the tongue by attempting to alter the definition of the phrase Fallen Heroes. Careful examination of the website he linked to to make his case reveals just the opposite of what he attempted to prove.

As usual, he is not so quick to respond to a direct challenge of his facts.

Typical liberal tactic. Ignore the facts and issue phoney arguments to try to fool the masses. Then if challenged, attempt to dodge the issue. If the challenge persists, go silent on this topic and attack on another topic.

Ronnie was right -- it isn't that the liberals don't know anything, it is that they know so much that isn't true.

Actually, I believe their 1st tactic is to smear the opposition; witness Sarah Palin