PDA

View Full Version : Palin Cuts and Runs

Pages : [1] 2

Quagmire
07-03-2009, 04:00 PM
Sarah gives America a birthday present by quitting as Gov of Alaska.

46zilzal
07-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Sarah gives America a birthday present by quitting as Gov of Alaska.
Wow now she won't be able to see Russia from her front porch or scream:"Tod let's go KILL something!"

jballscalls
07-03-2009, 04:06 PM
why is she quitting?? she has had to deal with alot of people giving her family crap

lamboguy
07-03-2009, 04:21 PM
as far as i can see it looks like she did a great job in alaska. maybe we give her benefit of the doubt that she is telling the truth and can't do her job now as well as she would like because she is to busy defending herself from her fellow republicans and the democrats from the opposite side.

Tom
07-03-2009, 04:25 PM
You never saw this in the MSM but she was cleared of every single ethics charge against her.

Maybe she is going to focus on the other 49 states now.
Obviously, a strong conservative voice is needed now that Obumbler has destroyed the economy and his Merry Men, Barney and the 7 Dwarfs, are set to rape, pillage and plunder.

Funny how Sara scares the libs so much.
46, were you scared she could see YOU too? :lol:

Cangamble
07-03-2009, 04:43 PM
46, were you scared she could see YOU too? :lol:
I really don't think she scares any Democrats. In fact, the Dems would love her to be the Dinosaur Party Nominee in 2012. It would be like cutting through heated butter with a butcher's knife.

BlueShoe
07-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Wondered how long it would take before you lefties drew your knives and made your usual cowardly attacks.You did not disappoint,the left was right on top of things,just like vultures.The only thing is,this woman is far from dead,and she will be most certainly be heard from again in the not so distant future.

Quagmire
07-03-2009, 05:17 PM
http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq345/NellaSelim/Bullwinkle1-1.jpg

Tom
07-03-2009, 05:35 PM
:lol: Boris: I never met Palin!

Funny stuff!
The best humor has an element of truth it. :lol:

But......in the next campaign, Sara will make the other repub candidates feel like they were shot! She probably will not be the nominee, but her presence sets the bar high enough that a zero like McCain will never make it through again. This is where she will help the party - by forcing the other candidates to address the real concerns of conservatives. I look for her to devour many RINOS along the way. Start with Colin Powell, the Benedict Arnold of the party.

NJ Stinks
07-03-2009, 05:43 PM
.....but her presence sets the bar high enough ....

"Now attempting 2 feet 3 inches....Sarah Palin of Alaska!" :p

lamboguy
07-03-2009, 05:49 PM
You never saw this in the MSM but she was cleared of every single ethics charge against her.

Maybe she is going to focus on the other 49 states now.
Obviously, a strong conservative voice is needed now that Obumbler has destroyed the economy and his Merry Men, Barney and the 7 Dwarfs, are set to rape, pillage and plunder.

46, were you scared she could see YOU too? :lol:ithink she scares the coward conservetives more than democrat liberals. she ain't afraid to go after all those cheatin make believe conservetive republicans. i think that's why the republican's didn't give mccain the money to try to win the election.

Tom
07-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Most republicans are not.
They should be scared.
There is going to be a fight in this party - and there will be blood.
Many of us are looking forward to exposing the fakes and frauds - like the AH Powell - the lying SOS that he is.:ThmbDown: And that brain-dead geezer who crossed over.......Sphincter?

I give her credit, though - unlike almost all the others, she will not campaign will being paid to do a job in Alaska. Her integrity is refreshing.

Although, I will say, it was my pleasure to pay Attila, er, Hillary, to stay out of Albany while she campaigned. Her best service to NY was leaving it. :lol:

andymays
07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
I think it's about money. How much should she have to spend to defend herself against false allegations? Why should she have to spend 3X more than she earns as Governor to fight these constant and frivolous allegations? Then again maybe there's another shoe to drop.

The far left has learned how to bury people they disagree with. Most people that work in government are union members and by extension democrats so the attacks would never stop. The attacks against Palin and her family were wrong and are wrong when the far right does it to someone on the left.

I don't think she's ready to be President but she certainly didn't deserve what came her way. I wish the Palin family the best.

Tom
07-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Look at the Obama game plan so far - he got the unions to picket and harass the bankers families at their homes, ACORN bussed thugs in to intimidate them - they purpose was to publicly alienate them. Obama is nothing more than a street thug.

Read Saul Alinsky - it is right there, every bit of it. Scumbag manual, and the head scumbag is following it.

andymays
07-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Look at the Obama game plan so far - he got the unions to picket and harass the bankers families at their homes, ACORN bussed thugs in to intimidate them - they purpose was to publicly alienate them. Obama is nothing more than a street thug.

Read Saul Alinsky - it is right there, every bit of it. Scumbag manual, and the head scumbag is following it.

Right on the money Tom. It's all in the book!

Lefty
07-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Cut and run my ass! She's setting up a presidential run. I know she's evil wanting to cut taxes and keep America safe and all...
I haven't seen anyone do anyting but attack her and her family personally. I haven't seen any attacks on her policies. Grow up and debate the policies and leave out the personal stuff. Think you dims can do that?

Boats
07-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Now if only Schwarzenegger would follow her example.

newtothegame
07-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Cut and run my ass! She's setting up a presidential run. I know she's evil wanting to cut taxes and keep America safe and all...
I haven't seen anyone do anyting but attack her and her family personally. I haven't seen any attacks on her policies. Grow up and debate the policies and leave out the personal stuff. Think you dims can do that?

I kind of agree with ya lefty...I think she is resigning for the reasons she mentioned. I do think she left out ONE huge reason though...I think she will make a big run in 2012. I will say that i think she learned alot from this past run. She learned that its not a nice game. There will be alot more attacks from the left. But the thing I have seen in her that I admire is she is spunky. She isnt going to lay down for anyone!!!!! She speaks her mind (and this time watch how much more prepared she is). The "dumb" label will quickly be dropped and she will prove to be a very formidable candidate. Question is, can she pull together a party which seems to have many fissures (sp) and cracks running through it?

Boats
07-03-2009, 08:20 PM

Another opinion
"I always thought after the race what she needed to do was go back to Alaska and be substantive, show she's got a grasp of government and work for the good of the folks back home," said Stuart Rothenberg, an independent campaign analyst in Washington. "This seems to be the exact opposite."

from
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin4-2009jul04,0,6231829.story

prospector
07-03-2009, 08:47 PM
i'd like to see her go after the eight that crossed over in the house...they gotta go the way of spector..

Tom
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Lefty, they attack her because the have nothing to attack her policies or values. Most libs are pretty empty when it comes to substance. :lol:

Quagmire
07-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Cut and run my ass! She's setting up a presidential run.

PALIN - SANFORD in '12!!!

Drill baby drill

:lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Another opinion
"I always thought after the race what she needed to do was go back to Alaska and be substantive, show she's got a grasp of government and work for the good of the folks back home," said Stuart Rothenberg, an independent campaign analyst in Washington. "This seems to be the exact opposite."Weird man...the people of Alaska seem to think this is what she's been doing all along...working for the good of the folks back home and being substantive.

Don't you pay attention?

Tom
07-03-2009, 10:03 PM

Drill baby drill

Why does everyone get such a kick of drilling our own oil?
There is NO viable substitute for it, other than foreign oil, in the next few decades. And the moron in charge wants to kill coal, with NO VIABLE alternative available.

Coal, oil, natural gas, nuclear power - that is the complete list of viable energy sources at this time.

Solar and wind do not come close - and will not in the near future.

lamboguy
07-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Weird man...the people of Alaska seem to think this is what she's been doing all along...working for the good of the folks back home and being substantive.

Don't you pay attention?every state should have a governor like her. she never played favorites, and always did the right thing. personally,i don't think she had any alterior motive for stepping down. she is a real credit to this country for a polition that has some guts to make tough decisions.

Track Collector
07-03-2009, 10:14 PM
"Now attempting 2 feet 3 inches....Sarah Palin of Alaska!" :p

Wow! That's at least 2 feet, 2 inches higher than the Dems bar. (Wait, the bar the Demos have is being used to club us over the head with.) :mad:

Attacks on Sarah are only going to get worse as she exposes the fraud we have in Washington. I, for one, welcome her fresh approach to politics and government. Hopefully she can help re-invent the Republician party that has become as sorry and the Democratic party. You Demos might even like it when your quality of life improves without giving up all your freedoms.

Of course, if you really want someone to "take care of you" :rolleyes: , then keep on mindlessly following folks like Obama and friends, and watch all the things you value highly disappear one by one. :D

PaceAdvantage
07-03-2009, 11:44 PM
I listened to her entire speech today...any objective observer would have to agree that her speech was a real welcome CHANGE...IF she was sincere....(and whomever was responsible for choosing that location for the speech should be fired...could you have gotten any MORE wild animal noises in the background? Not to mention what I assume was her baby trig sounding like he had a microphone taped to his head! :lol: )

If it comes out in two weeks that she cheated on her husband, well, forget anything I just said....

chrisl
07-04-2009, 02:23 AM
As a ALASKAN all I have to say about the people here knocking a woman who has a set of principles and a good sense of family. Being married to a Aleut and my wife's entire heritage has been fishing, she has done more for the people of her state than any other Governor in the lower 48. The media is bent on destroying her. Why, because she is not on the boy's club. As for Cangamble I do not understand your constant bashing of Sara, you are in the ball less country of Canada. What has Canada ever done for the good of the world, except ride on other country backs. How many young men have gave there life, from Canada. I would be ashamed to live there with your remarks on the USA. CHRIS

jballscalls
07-04-2009, 02:34 AM
Lefty, they attack her because the have nothing to attack her policies or values. Most libs are pretty empty when it comes to substance. :lol:

Its funny cause a guy basically said the same thing over at TC, and i think its not the case, aside from many libs disliking her personality, they disagree with some of her politics as well.

many libs are pro-choice, she's pro-life.

many libs are for stem cell research, she's not

many libs are for gay marriage, she's not

many libs disagreed with Bush's Iraq dealings, she was with him on them.

so certainly it wasn't just her they disliked, it was her policys. You guys agree with her policies. I agree with almost all of her fiscal policies, just not her social ones, but i thought her and mccain would have been better than Obama, so i voted for them. but i can see why some people don't like Sarah.

And i surely don't think she's a contender in 2012. they will beat her up in the media 20 times worse in 2012 or 16 if she runs for the big office

Lefty
07-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Wait a minute. She's not asgainst stem cell research. she's just against the govt paying for it. We have had a lot of private stem cell research; nobody is stopping it.
Gay Marriage? what top Dim is for Gay marriage? Obama? No. Clintons', No.
Maybe Barney Frank. I have heard no top dim(barney excluded)that says he or she is for gay marriage.
The dims do not take her on about policy; they disparage and insult. Real intelligent, eh what?

Warren Henry
07-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Its funny cause a guy basically said the same thing over at TC, and i think its not the case, aside from many libs disliking her personality, they disagree with some of her politics as well.

Of course they don't like her politics. But they seem afraid to debate her on those issues. They would rather attack her for her intellect, or her looks, or misrepresent what she said.

The far left liberals seem not to have much character themselves, so they try to pull everyone down to their own level.

If they don't fear her and think she is such a lightweight, they should challenge her on the issues. But they are afraid that her common sense approach might win over a MAJORITY to her way of thinking.

I hope that she has learned to stick to principles and issues and to let the meaningless smears go by. The left favors attacking on bullshit off topic items and making the folks on the right defend themselves. When will the folks on the right wake up and just ignore the bullshit stuff and hammer away at the principles. Don't let them put up the smokescreens that mask the important stuff. Make them defend their IDEAS and PLANS if they have any.

I would be interested in seeing a poll on how many people in this country think she is sincere about her beliefs and then compare that to a similar poll for any of the three or four highest ranking Democrats.

jballscalls
07-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Of course they don't like her politics. But they seem afraid to debate her on those issues. They would rather attack her for her intellect, or her looks, or misrepresent what she said.

The far left liberals seem not to have much character themselves, so they try to pull everyone down to their own level.

If they don't fear her and think she is such a lightweight, they should challenge her on the issues. But they are afraid that her common sense approach might win over a MAJORITY to her way of thinking.

I hope that she has learned to stick to principles and issues and to let the meaningless smears go by. The left favors attacking on bullshit off topic items and making the folks on the right defend themselves. When will the folks on the right wake up and just ignore the bullshit stuff and hammer away at the principles. Don't let them put up the smokescreens that mask the important stuff. Make them defend their IDEAS and PLANS if they have any.

I would be interested in seeing a poll on how many people in this country think she is sincere about her beliefs and then compare that to a similar poll for any of the three or four highest ranking Democrats.

I can't explain why other people behave like they do, and i agree the dem's sunk to new lows with Palin.

And why would they be afraid to debate her?? weren't their debates when she was running?

JustRalph
07-04-2009, 05:25 AM
all bets are off........... the Obama Children are fair game and every other kid in a Dem family..........they asked for it......they got it........

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 06:16 AM
As a ALASKAN all I have to say about the people here knocking a woman who has a set of principles and a good sense of family. Being married to a Aleut and my wife's entire heritage has been fishing, she has done more for the people of her state than any other Governor in the lower 48. The media is bent on destroying her. Why, because she is not on the boy's club. As for Cangamble I do not understand your constant bashing of Sara, you are in the ball less country of Canada. What has Canada ever done for the good of the world, except ride on other country backs. How many young men have gave there life, from Canada. I would be ashamed to live there with your remarks on the USA. CHRIS
I fully know that America protects Canada. That has nothing to do with Sarah Palin being an idiot.
It is mind numbing that you compare one with the other. I have no dog in the fight, and I support the Conservative Party of Canada over the Liberal Party.
No matter what Canada has done or not done, or the fact that I'm Canadian, doesn't change the fact that Palin is a moron.

hcap
07-04-2009, 06:42 AM
A drama queen by any other name.
Major cause of the god-awful repub presidential defeat.

http://manoloshoeblog.com/images/sunset.jpg

And she is NOT ready for her close up

chrisl
07-04-2009, 06:58 AM
Cangamble. Tough guy calling a woman a Moran. Here in America, or at least the way I was raised, and raised my 4 children, you do not talk about a women that way, even if, you were right, or wrong. You are a class act. This is very representative of your weak country. "America is our protector" you should be ashamed of yourself. Chris

Marshall Bennett
07-04-2009, 07:09 AM
And i surely don't think she's a contender in 2012. they will beat her up in the media 20 times worse in 2012 or 16 if she runs for the big office
You're absolutely right . She's too much of a class act to put herself and her family through that . She'll get drilled unmercifully . Hope she stays clear .

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Cangamble. Tough guy calling a woman a Moran. Here in America, or at least the way I was raised, and raised my 4 children, you do not talk about a women that way, even if, you were right, or wrong. You are a class act. This is very representative of your weak country. "America is our protector" you should be ashamed of yourself. Chris
Chris, are you upset because I proved you illogical? Now only men can be morons? PFFT.

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Must be a lot of disrespectful unmanly Canadians on the internet.

Google Palin moron:
Over 25 million matches:lol::lol::lol:
http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=palin+moron&sourceid=navclient-ff&rlz=1B3MOZA_enCA334CA334&ie=UTF-8

DJofSD
07-04-2009, 08:50 AM
Winners never quit. Quiters never win.

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:42 AM
If it comes out in two weeks that she cheated on her husband, well, forget anything I just said....

Jon and Sara Plus 4.

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:47 AM
A big thanks to hcap for illustrating us the moronic low class behavior we were talking about.

Secretariat
07-04-2009, 11:51 AM

Drill baby drill

That's a good one, but I heard Larry Craig was thinking of running as well. Maybe PALIN-CRAIG with Sanford the US Ambassador to Argentina.

It's amazing to read some of these comments here. Lefty, I pray to God you're right and the Republicans are stupid enoguh to put this woman back on the ticket in 2012. I see she has her own SarahPac page that PA even links you to. Go please contribute. I'm thinking of doing it so she does run and I'm a liberal.

cj's dad
07-04-2009, 11:55 AM
I fully know that America protects Canada. That has nothing to do with Sarah Palin being an idiot.
It is mind numbing that you compare one with the other. I have no dog in the fight, and I support the Conservative Party of Canada over the Liberal Party.
No matter what Canada has done or not done, or the fact that I'm Canadian, doesn't change the fact that Palin is a moron.

And if you were an American citizen you would feel so much more secure with Joe "the bumbling idiot" Biden a heartbeat from the Presidency.

cj's dad
07-04-2009, 11:57 AM
That's a good one, but I heard Larry Craig was thinking of running as well. Maybe PALIN-CRAIG with Sanford the US Ambassador to Argentina.

It's amazing to read some of these comments here. Lefty, I pray to God you're right and the Republicans are stupid enoguh to put this woman back on the ticket in 2012. I see she has her own SarahPac page that PA even links you to. Go please contribute. I'm thinking of doing it so she does run and I'm a liberal.

Simply shocking !!:faint:

Secretariat
07-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Simply shocking !!:faint:

lol...why shocking? Corporations often give to both candidates to help their agenda.

I am going to encourage every Dem I meet to donate to Sarahpac. I can't think of a better candidate (except maybe Craig or Sanford) to run against than Palin. Please everyone here - Dem or Repub - donate to her campaign. Money wisely spent. :lol:

Lefty
07-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Can any of you libs stop with the name calling and debate the issues?
If not, we know who the true morons are.
cangamble, please tell me why you think she's a moron? At least she knows there was no TV in 1929. Do you remember when Biden wanted to divide Iraq up 3 ways? Remember when Obama said the surge wouldn't work? Remember when Obama said the stimulus would hold unemployment at 8%?
And Sarah's a moron? Better look to your own...

Rookies
07-04-2009, 12:19 PM

First, as someone who has a left wing viewpoint on many, but not all issues, I've never thought Palin a moron. As even the most sympathetic supporter of her would agree, she simply wasn't prepared for the show. This refers to everything that comes with it- including very, close scrutiny on everything you do and say. This is the world now, like it or not.

However, my principal concern with Palin running, was that given her strong, conservative family values, her decision to place the pursuit of the Vice Presidency above the needs of her son Trig seemed odd at best. In my view, it was quite inappropriate, given the total care and attention needed of a special needs baby, especially from the mom. And no, there is no double standard here regarding Obama and his young children. If Trig wasn't born, even despite the situation of her eldest daughter, hey take your best shot ! But he was and having raised a son with DS to the ripe old age of 26, I can assure you- I know firsthand the incredible daily care, work and love needed to do the job properly. For example.my wife did not return to the work world for some 7 years, living solely on my modest salary.

As for the second half of your post, WHERE did you get your education ? You do realize that Canada, under the auspices of the British,was trying to hold serve against tryanny during the first World War and against one of the world's worst monsters ever in the latter. Where was America ? On the sidelines for half the wars being "neutral", with known fascist sympathizers like Ford and Joe Kennedy, holding sway for a long period of time.

Try googling these words: Ypes,The Somme, Vimy Ridge, Passchendaele (WWI Canada's total casualties were 67,000 killed and 173,000 wounded), Battle of Britain, Dieppe, Juno Beach, the "Devil's Brigade", the Scheldt (WW2- 45,000 lost their lives and another 54,000 were wounded).

Oh and this place: Kandahar. I'm sure you've hard of that place ! Next time, when you're trying to rat out America's longest and closest ally, get a clue.

chrisl
07-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Hold on one minute Rookie I need to find a real sad song and play it while I read your post, then I might be able to care.

Quagmire
07-04-2009, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

Tom
07-04-2009, 03:06 PM

It has never been a mystery to me who they are here. :lol:

Tom
07-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Rookies, your concern for our welfare is staggering, but being from Canada, we really don't give a hoot what you think about our politics. You might want to look at your own morons up there. Believe me, you have paraded a motly crew over the years that we chuckled at down here but kept it to ourselves.

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Hold on one minute Rookie I need to find a real sad song and play it while I read your post, then I might be able to care.
So you make mind numbing statements, get refuted, and then you state you don't care.

You must be a Palin fan.

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 03:28 PM
cangamble, please tell me why you think she's a moron? At least she knows there was no TV in 1929. Do you remember when Biden wanted to divide Iraq up 3 ways? Remember when Obama said the surge wouldn't work? Remember when Obama said the stimulus would hold unemployment at 8%?
And Sarah's a moron? Better look to your own...
I've already said that Biden isn't too bright either. And I've explained my position many times previously. Palin was way more likely to have become President because of McCain's age. That is why I found her to be a bigger threat to the world than Biden.

Tom
07-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Well, she wasn't going to become leader of your country so I guess we could care less what YOU think about her.

What is it with all these FOREIGNERS worrying about our government?
Being an ALASKAN, Chrisl would seem to know much more about Sara than a bunch of Popsicle Pete's.

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Well, she wasn't going to become leader of your country so I guess we could care less what YOU think about her.

What is it with all these FOREIGNERS worrying about our government?
Being an ALASKAN, Chrisl would seem to know much more about Sara than a bunch of Popsicle Pete's.
Why do you care about Iran, Iraq, etc.? Multiply the by 8.6 or 8.7 and that is why I care about the USA.
And besides I watch your TV more than I watch our TV. So the USA matters to me.

ArlJim78
07-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Palin is a conservative patriotic American with good traditional values.
I'd feel much better with her as president than a narcissistic Marxist who wants to be the leader of the world along with Castro, Chavez, Ortega while nationalizing the US economy. You don't have to come from an Ivy league school to realize this is absolutely disasterous for our country.

Colin Powell and Warren Buffet are finally seeing the light. Its too bad they fell for the hype and sold us out.

Sailwolf
07-04-2009, 07:10 PM

another version why she resigned.

http://www.alternet.org/blogs/peek/141094/sarah_palin_resigns%3A_is_she_fleeing_scandal/

you stated she has been cleared of all ethics charges the article states she has more charges to answer. (middle of the article)

Sailwolf
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Wondered how long it would take before you lefties drew your knives and made your usual cowardly attacks.You did not disappoint,the left was right on top of things,just like vultures.The only thing is,this woman is far from dead,and she will be most certainly be heard from again in the not so distant future.

Some questions that should be answered.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/

JustRalph
07-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Some questions that should be answered.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/

that is exactly why she says she quit. she isn't going to answer questions anymore...........who cares why. she was dead as a candidate anyway. John McCain saw to that.

Btw, Politico is making fewer and fewer friends every week. They are starting to be the loudest screamers on a bunch of issues and making themselves irrelevant

Screaming just to scream is something that shows you care more about blog hits than anything else.

chrisl
07-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Does your vote\opinion count in this country, or does mine count in yours. pretty simple. Worry about your own. Just keep cutting timber so we can save our own. Chris

Lefty
07-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Let us imagine Mcain won and had a heart attack the day after the innaugeration(sorry, john, we're just theorizing)After Tarp, there would have been no more bailouts. We wouldn't be telling people how much they could make. we wouldn't have nationalized 2 car companies, and some banks. There would be no discussion of Cap and Trade and a govt controlled healthplan. We would be exploring our own natural resources instead of depending on some expensive alternative dream. Taxes cut instead of raised. The charity deduction would still be in place.
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Does your vote\opinion count in this country, or does mine count in yours. pretty simple. Worry about your own. Just keep cutting timber so we can save our own. Chris
This is a message board. This is an off topic thread. You only have one more vote than I do in the USA. So your views are pretty meaningless too in the scheme of things.
Does your vote/opinion count in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, etc.? I'm sure you have your views about their politics.

In other words, a little more maturity would be welcome here, but not required.

NJ Stinks
07-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Rookies, your concern for our welfare is staggering, but being from Canada, we really don't give a hoot what you think about our politics.

I wish you would not say "we". You certainly don't speak for me.

Cangamble
07-04-2009, 09:58 PM
He means the lunatic fringe. I knew that.:D

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:18 PM

I consider NJ foreigners, too. :cool:

Valuist
07-04-2009, 10:20 PM
So you make mind numbing statements, get refuted, and then you state you don't care.

You must be a Palin fan.

You Canadians do seem to care a lot about our politics.

Shouldn't you be focusing on things like getting indoor plumbing and electricity? OK, you can focus on those things after drinking a case of Molson.

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:22 PM
I just find it rude that FOREIGNERS stick their noses in to our business.
I guess living in Canada must be pretty dull. BTW, I think Quebec should have left years ago - they are by far the better part of Canada. All the real men live in Quebec. :lol:

kevb
07-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I think we'll be hearing a lot of secessionist talk from her (and her husband). She can do this more comfortably as a private citizen.

kevb

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Say what?

Tom
07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
that is exactly why she says she quit. she isn't going to answer questions anymore...........who cares why. she was dead as a candidate anyway. John McCain saw to that.

Btw, Politico is making fewer and fewer friends every week. They are starting to be the loudest screamers on a bunch of issues and making themselves irrelevant

Screaming just to scream is something that shows you care more about blog hits than anything else.

Politico sounds like they are trying justify their existence.
The 5 questions were pretty stupid.
Lightweight reading material.

rastajenk
07-04-2009, 11:03 PM
And Alternet has never been too concerned with the truth.

BlueShoe
07-05-2009, 01:33 AM
Could it be that Palin,rather than seek the presidency,aims for a lower office after she lets the dust settle?Senator Lisa Murkowski (R) is up for reelection in 2010.Murkowski is considered a moderate and has come under some criticsm from the Alaska GOP for her voting record.Palin has been criticised for lack of experience,and a term or two in the senate would boost her credibility in that area.A primary challenge against the incumbent Murkowski?Interesting speculation.

ArlJim78
07-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Palin is going to take legal action (http://http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2009/07/statement-from-gov-palins-legal-counsel.html)against these accusations of embezzlement that state run media has been tossing about, according to this statement from her lawyer issued today.
__________________________________________________ ______
"To the extent several websites, most notably liberal Alaska blogger Shannyn Moore, are now claiming as “fact” that Governor Palin resigned because she is “under federal investigation” for embezzlement or other criminal wrongdoing, we will be exploring legal options this week to address such defamation. This is to provide notice to Ms. Moore, and those who re-publish the defamation, such as Huffington Post, MSNBC, the New York Times and The Washington Post, that the Palins will not allow them to propagate defamatory material without answering to this in a court of law. The Alaska Constitution protects the right of free speech, while simultaneously holding those “responsible for the abuse of that right.” Alaska Constitution Art. I, Sec. 5. http://ltgov.state.ak.us/constitution.php?section=1 (http://ltgov.state.ak.us/constitution.php?section=1). These falsehoods abuse the right to free speech; continuing to publish these falsehoods of criminal activity is reckless, done without any regard for the truth, and is actionable.

Thomas Van Flein, for
Governor Sarah Palin

JustRalph
07-05-2009, 02:51 AM
Palin is going to take legal action (http://http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2009/07/statement-from-gov-palins-legal-counsel.html)against these accusations of embezzlement that state run media has been tossing about, according to this statement from her lawyer issued today.
__________________________________________________ ______
"To the extent several websites, most notably liberal Alaska blogger Shannyn Moore, are now claiming as “fact” that Governor Palin resigned because she is “under federal investigation” for embezzlement or other criminal wrongdoing, we will be exploring legal options this week to address such defamation. This is to provide notice to Ms. Moore, and those who re-publish the defamation, such as Huffington Post, MSNBC, the New York Times and The Washington Post, that the Palins will not allow them to propagate defamatory material without answering to this in a court of law. The Alaska Constitution protects the right of free speech, while simultaneously holding those “responsible for the abuse of that right.” Alaska Constitution Art. I, Sec. 5. http://ltgov.state.ak.us/constitution.php?section=1 (http://ltgov.state.ak.us/constitution.php?section=1). These falsehoods abuse the right to free speech; continuing to publish these falsehoods of criminal activity is reckless, done without any regard for the truth, and is actionable.

Thomas Van Flein, for
Governor Sarah Palin

good for her..........

Cangamble
07-05-2009, 05:55 AM
You Canadians do seem to care a lot about our politics.

Shouldn't you be focusing on things like getting indoor plumbing and electricity? OK, you can focus on those things after drinking a case of Molson.
I know what you mean, I have to steal electricity from a marijuana grow-op that uses windmills for power just to get on the internet.

Cangamble
07-05-2009, 06:00 AM
I just find it rude that FOREIGNERS stick their noses in to our business.
You are starting to sound like Bin Laden now.

I guess living in Canada must be pretty dull. BTW, I think Quebec should have left years ago - they are by far the better part of Canada. All the real men live in Quebec. :lol:
I have no problem with Quebec leaving, just as long as they take the Maritime provinces with them. Oh what the heck, they could leave the Maritimes, just as long as they leave.

As for having real men, Quebec is a place where men are men, and sheep are nervous.

rastajenk
07-05-2009, 06:51 AM
It is embarrassing to share citizenship with some of these people in either the old or new media whose zealous hatred of Palin knows no bounds. The phrase "Have you left no sense of decency?" comes to mind.

I don't know yet if Palin is the best choice to reverse the course of the nation; maybe she's the lightning rod of the Tea Party movement, maybe a new coalition forms around her. Maybe she's just going to get a gig on FoxNews. But I sincerely hope she gets her revenge somehow, someday. She surely deserves that.

hcap
07-05-2009, 06:53 AM
A drama queen by any other name.
Major cause of the god-awful repub presidential defeat.

http://manoloshoeblog.com/images/sunset.jpg

And she is NOT ready for her close up

.................................................. ..................................

A big thanks to hcap for illustrating us the moronic low class behavior we were talking about.
Unlike all your sophomoric photos and cartoons?
Anyway, I hear her next gig is a talk show on FAUX NOOS.
BableAnnity, O'Liely, and Palin. What a lineup!!
Tune in Tom.

ArlJim78
07-05-2009, 11:50 AM
The FBI (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-palin5-2009jul05,0,7018263.story)says there is no investigation of Palin going on. NONE.

"There is absolutely no truth to those rumors that we're investigating her or getting ready to indict her," Special Agent Eric Gonzalez said in a phone interview Saturday. "It's just not true." He added that there was "no wiggle room" in his comments for any kind of inquiry."

Listen to how MSNBC "carefully" reported these rumours of "another shoe about to drop". David Shuster is nearly breathless, and how he calls it "great reporting" when the Alaskan woman cranks out the rumours. No inquiry to the FBI, no actual reporting. Simply get someone on the phone who will help complete the narrative, that there must be a scandal here.

VFdcSu4UyxI

Tom
07-05-2009, 01:28 PM
Andrea Mitchell....if Truth in Advertising laws were enforced, she would be required to wear fishnets and spiked heels when she "reports." :lol:

A lightweight among lightweights, Andrea, I love Rush's mocking impersonation of her!

Rookies
07-05-2009, 03:13 PM

Perfect ! Make ignorant statements backed by nothing and when challenged, come back with... NOTHING !

Oh well, if a sad song comprises an education in Alaska, what I am I to say ?Carry on then and go out and play in that stream Lady Sarah was in when she made her quitting remarks.

Hank
07-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Threads like this under score exactly why our nation is in deep trouble.A candidate for the highest office in the land is accepted or rejected solely on the basis of being a member of an ideological club.Major short comings with respect to the education experience talent etc required to perform the duties of high office are overlooked .Club membership trumps all.And this the goes for right and left, we are poorly governed.:ThmbDown:

Tom
07-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Major short comings with respect to the education experience talent
etc required to perform the duties of high office are overlooked

Hank, Obama won anyway, in spite of all that! :lol:

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2009, 01:03 AM
I think we'll be hearing a lot of secessionist talk from her (and her husband). She can do this more comfortably as a private citizen.

kevbUmmmm....no?

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Hank, Obama won anyway, in spite of all that! :lol:Hank...what Tom said....you walked right into that one ol' Hank buddy....

JustRalph
07-06-2009, 01:24 AM
yep, those highly educated Ivy League types have worked out so well......

The country has gone to shit under them

PaceAdvantage
07-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Bush was an ivy leager too...twice over actually...Harvard and Yale...

Looks like Democrat ivy-leaguers are just as effective as Republican ivy-leaguers...NOT! :lol:

This is why I couldn't understand, FOR THE LIFE OF ME, why Palin was being CRITICIZED for her "lack of education" because she didn't attend any "upper crust" educational institutions.

I kept pointing out that our Gov't was FILLED with Ivy-leaguers, and LOOK WHERE IT GOT US?!?!?!?!?!

But they never learn....do they?

JustRalph
07-06-2009, 05:24 AM
The Ivy League Schools............

The Graveyard of Common Sense

lamboguy
07-06-2009, 05:48 AM
the only ones that benefit from this great governor stepping down are republican has been's like mitt romney and mark sanford from south carolina. he might not step down now due to the attention that sarah pallin is now getting. and romney just lost his only serious competion to the next presidential nomination. actuallly i wish he was the president this time around, we might be getting better results.

Tom
07-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Bush did some major things right, but he certainly has a hand in where we are today.

He and the repubs totally BLEW IT for two years as far helping the country.
They deserve to be where they are today, with a doofball like Powell getting the attention as Mr. Republican and a token at the party leader.
Self inflicted.

This whole deal has convinced me that ALL elected offices at the federal level need to be ONE TERM PERIOD. WE need to be governed by those who are one of us and will go back to being one of us and live under what they do. That is not the case now. We have a ruling elite immune to what damage they do to society. Unacceptable.

newtothegame
07-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Bush did some major things right, but he certainly has a hand in where we are today.

He and the repubs totally BLEW IT for two years as far helping the country.
They deserve to be where they are today, with a doofball like Powell getting the attention as Mr. Republican and a token at the party leader.
Self inflicted.

This whole deal has convinced me that ALL elected offices at the federal level need to be ONE TERM PERIOD. WE need to be governed by those who are one of us and will go back to being one of us and live under what they do. That is not the case now. We have a ruling elite immune to what damage they do to society. Unacceptable.

On the radio here in new orleans Tom, they have talked at length about the terms and how they should be limited. Once the buttheads get into office, they forget where they come from and use the office for personal gain.
I personally would love to see this grab hold across america. I know I would be the first in line to support term limits.

cj's dad
07-06-2009, 09:46 AM
On the radio here in new orleans Tom, they have talked at length about the terms and how they should be limited. Once the buttheads get into office, they forget where they come from and use the office for personal gain.
I personally would love to see this grab hold across america. I know I would be the first in line to support term limits.

I don't know if this is able to be proven but I would be willing to make a small wager that EVERY U.S. senator who enters office as a non-millionaire leaves office as a millionaire.

I would love to see every politician (Rep.-Dem.-Ind.) at the federal level voted out of office as they come up for re-election. Time to wipe the slate clean.

ddog
07-06-2009, 12:37 PM
term limits will not do a thing anymore.

The "system control" is not IN THE HOUSE OR SENATE but outside of it.

The market controls the entry to the process at the highest levels and even then you need to play ball with the right high level players or you will be relagated to just a song and dance type once elected.

The "free system" results in the most immoral and ruthless providing the means to access the gvt so there you have it.

term limits will do nothing.

You would have to "term limit" the K and Wall Street crowd.
How you going to do that comrade? :confused:

people are bought BEFORE they run and certainly once in are thinking about what they can DO for their peeps whch may just happen(?) to enhance their market value(read suitability for board seats) once out.

Has nothing to do with Ivy league this or that, the common man is vastly overrated, look at that Palin bunch for proof!

That's the system we have , get used to it.

Tom
07-06-2009, 12:44 PM
That is a defeatist attitude.
Of course we can do something about it.

Single term limits would severely limit the damage any one thieve/liar/pedophile could do. WE would have turnover more often and no slugs like Kennedy, Frank, Specter, clogging up the system. There would be far less unelected blocks sanding in the way of the people's business.

We told the King of the British Empire to pound slat, we can certainly tell a court jester or a Barney Frank to pound something.

ddog
07-06-2009, 12:47 PM
sorry, but no it's a realist attitude.
Your attitude is just the Pailn(?) version of the bama idot hope and change , but whithout the change.

You can change the players but the game is still running.

you can turn over slugs all you want.

you will get a new bunch of slugs.

you refuse or maybe can't or don't wish to comprehend(?) how little of what you are told in the MSM is actually relevant.

the country I THINK you may be thinking about stopped being long ago.

the "people's business" is a joke. a real joke.

A rapid turnover would result in MORE slugs with no base once in , they would have to make HAY while their sun shines and their sun would only shine A VERY SHORT WHILE , since their DAY would be limited.

YOU WOULD ACTUALLY GET AN INCREASED RATE OF THEFT AND CRIMINALITY THAN NOW!

ArlJim78
07-06-2009, 01:07 PM
oh no! we're doomed. It will never work. Resistance is futile.

good thing our founding fathers weren't so wimpy.

ddog
07-06-2009, 01:13 PM
oh no! we're doomed. It will never work. Resistance is futile.

good thing our founding fathers weren't so wimpy.

Once again , a vapid nothing of a post.

I DIDN'T say "resistance" WAS FUTILE, are you really THIS DENSE or do you just play one here?

Jezz, you take the cake. If you could find it, that is.

Tom
07-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here! :eek:

ArlJim78
07-06-2009, 01:41 PM
11:37 AM
"That's the system we have , get used to it

12:13 PM
I DIDN'T say "resistance" WAS FUTILE, are you really THIS DENSE

okay sorry, I guess I misinterpreted the meaning of "get used to it".:rolleyes:

Secretariat
07-06-2009, 07:03 PM

I think Tom that we are past the Dem-Repub part. It's appearing more and more to me a charade. That those elected seem to forget those who got them there, and tend to play to the lobbyists where the big money is.

Someone said Wall Street and K street run this country. Probably too true. It seems the far right and far left have one thing in common. Neither of their agenda seems to get pushed no matter who is elected. Repubs had control for years and no stong movement to get rid of abortion, and deficits and spending ballooned under GW and Republican control like they forgot about the concept of conservatism. Sure GW threw in a couple faith based initiatives and some torture but essentially I would say the far right would say the biggest issues weren't met over the last eight years - abortion and control of spending.

To be fair I'm dissapointed in the Dems as this is in no way shape or form a progressive agenda. Centrist, safe and pretty much more of the same. Not change we can beleive in, but profits for Wall Street elite, and mega bucks for lobbyists.

Congressman complain that a lot of the legislature during the Great Depression was removed like Glass-Steagall, but NONE of them have tired to re-introduce it. I'm disillusioned right now and will never vote for a centrist again.

I think we have three parties and don't even know it.

Progressives - far left
Fiscal Conservatives and Abortion one issue Repubs - far right

And the third party:
Corporatists - Those interested in funneling off goverment spending to large established companies. Whether that be energy, pharmaceuticals, or finance. These politicians rely a lot of fear, and that the market eseentially doesn't need government while at the same time they're the first ones in line for payouts. The difference in growth of CEO pay to standard worker pay keeps expanding. The companies keep insisting we must off shore our jobs to compete. And Congress or the Executive only ever gives lip service - for either so-called party. Some of these guys - like Tauzin - even leave Congress to work and lobby for the same companies that betray work on the legislation they were working on in Congress. For example Tauzin was adamant about the government negotiating directly with the pharmeceutical companies for lower prices for Medicare. Defeated. Tauzin was a big factor in that. He then goes to work for the pharmeceutical companies.

I think the lure of big money that corporations can throw at you are overwhelming.

So how can it get better.

1. We've got to make it cheaper to run so lobbyists are less influential.
I beleive in a moratorium on political advertising, and a series of public debates. Let PBS do the debates if the other networks don't want to air them.

2. Get rid of the Senate via Constitutional amendment. It would save a lot of money long term. Basically, it 's a House of Lords. Yes, that includes Harry Reid.

3. Allow for a one term six year Presidency like Senators.

4. Develop a way for a series of national referendums on major issues that are deemed too hot. Find a way to allow state legislatures to vote on these issues.

5. I'd say it's time for a new Constitutional convention, but i don't trust any of these guys more than the framers.

6. Recreate the role of court jester. We need some laughs now and then. My first nominee would be Palin.

Hank
07-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Hank...what Tom said....you walked right into that one ol' Hank buddy....

Hey.. I said it applies to both parties.

dartman51
07-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Weird man...the people of Alaska seem to think this is what she's been doing all along...working for the good of the folks back home and being substantive.

Don't you pay attention?

That's the problem, PA, they get their news and info from the likes of Letterman and Olberman, and take it as gospel. Most are not capable of putting together an intelligent thought on their own. That's why they attack the person and not the policies. They don't know what her policies are. As for you people who don't think the Dems were afraid of her, keep on thinking that. I even heard a Democrat strategist make the comment that those who take her lightly, do so at their own peril. I don't think she will run in 2012, but she will rally the conservative base, and do a great job fundraising.

Tom
07-06-2009, 10:00 PM
....I would say the far right would say the biggest issues weren't met over the last eight years - abortion and control of spending. MY 2 cents - abortion is not an issue. I'm satisfied that this taken care of when you meet your maker. Spending - bulls-eye. The repubs and Bush failed miserbly.

So how can it get better. Earthquake in DC? Massive fire? Biblical flood? Plague? I watch the TV show Live After People and think.....how nice - if it started in Washington.

1. We've got to make it cheaper to run so lobbyists are less influential.
I beleive in a moratorium on political advertising, and a series of public debates. Let PBS do the debates if the other networks don't want to air them. Lobbying is bribery - no debate on that - it is bribery - ALL lobbyist must be outlawed. The elected already have a lobby to represent - the voters. NO ONE else. An elected official should go to jail if someone gives him the time of day.

2. Get rid of the Senate via Constitutional amendment. It would save a lot of money long term. Basically, it 's a House of Lords. Yes, that includes Harry Reid. Agree - we do not need it. Nothing good comes out of it.

3. Allow for a one term six year Presidency like Senators. How about 4, with a vote of confidence for two more?

4. Develop a way for a series of national referendums on major issues that are deemed too hot. Find a way to allow state legislatures to vote on these issues. I think we should allow PEOPLE to vote on major issues. WE have the technology, we just do not use it.

5. I'd say it's time for a new Constitutional convention, but i don't trust any of these guys more than the framers. I think if we prevent political groups from being in office long enough to form power block, the Constitution would be ok, but some revisions are needed. Too bad we have no one alive qualified to make them.

6. Recreate the role of court jester. We need some laughs now and then. My first nominee would be Palin.Obviously,, she doesn't have the experience. Biden has that job sewed up! :lol:

One think for sure - parties must be outlawed, No one can serve a party and the people.

NJ Stinks
07-06-2009, 10:59 PM
That's the problem, PA, they get their news and info from the likes of Letterman and Olberman, and take it as gospel. Most are not capable of putting together an intelligent thought on their own. That's why they attack the person and not the policies. They don't know what her policies are.

At least the all-knowing Dartman51 (and apparently PA :p ) is in the know.

I feel so much better now!

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

hcap
07-07-2009, 07:09 AM
http://images.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/07/07/tomo/story.jpg

Tom
07-07-2009, 07:33 AM
dartman.....like hcap? :lol:

ArlJim78
07-07-2009, 10:19 AM
"Republican Pundits immediately tried to put a positive spin on it"
whoever wrote that cartoon is off his rocker. The Republican punditocracy immediately and almost universally said that Palin is toast now, that's she has more or less given up her chance at higher elective office. I saw one or two people give a defense, but its like 8:1 against her.

Her grass roots support seems to still be strong however.

Quagmire
07-07-2009, 10:25 AM
Her grass roots support seems to still be strong however.

Palin will become a female version of Ron Paul

prospector
07-07-2009, 10:29 AM
i'd always thought ron paul was a little nut...it took obama only a couple of months to prove ron paul a genius..

Secretariat
07-07-2009, 12:25 PM
http://images.salon.com/comics/tomo/2009/07/07/tomo/story.jpg

That's great Hcap. I swear the dialgoue from those cartoons HAD to come from members of this board. :lol:

ArlJim78
07-07-2009, 12:45 PM
in what sense? they seem to have zero in common.

Rookies
07-07-2009, 01:30 PM
That's great Hcap. I swear the dialgoue from those cartoons HAD to come from members of this board. :lol:

VERBATIM.

Cartoonists/Satirists from both sides of the spectrum often nail the issue/ person in a comic, way more proficiently than 1,000 words !

ddog
07-07-2009, 02:05 PM
11:37 AM

12:13 PM

okay sorry, I guess I misinterpreted the meaning of "get used to it".:rolleyes:

Ok , one more time into the breach as they say,,,

Now this is going to require a little NUANCED thinking on your part, something I KNOW you rail against as you believe it is a cover for liberal mind control or something to that affect.

So, with that disclaimer OUT of the way....

the "get used to it", is for you nuts / fools / sheep (pick 'em) that think playing the old games(normal elections,normal conventions,normal canned party line soundbites, etc) are going to get anything done at a national level.

Typical drivel of the normal wind spouts and blowhard water carriers in your media,etc. are a good example. Rigged districts by both criminal parties are another.

When you play by the "house rules" you need to accept the system that is setup by those "rules". Those rules are made to keep the "system".

As to the resistance part,that was in reference to the get used to it and your typical posting of pug highlights vs. dim lowlights. p.s. that's all smoke.

What I mean and it's not hard to understand, is that resistance done inside the system is futile.

The system "provides" for a path of "fake" resistance that no longer moves any change as the system is all about protecting those who run and benefit the most from it.

As to your "founding father" line, lots of them LEFT the place that looks like what we have now and would LEAVE this sideshow if alive today.

Change inside will not get it done anymore.

What you were warned of for many years(think IKE,etc) has come to pass in ways so monstrous and terrible that voting will not reverse it now.

IN fact, i submit the VAST majority of people would NOT vote for what needs to be done to restore this country as they don't feel it affects them much at all, they are dumbed down to it, desensitized to it, sheep in other words.

ddog
07-07-2009, 02:11 PM
i'd always thought ron paul was a little nut...it took obama only a couple of months to prove ron paul a genius..

Too bad , but on a lot of things Paul was always right as I posted way back during the debates.

The majority of people in this country are so hide bound and have had so much propaganda shoved down their throats it's a shame.

Long as their Starbucks is still open and they can afford cable they are just fine with most anything else it seems.

ddog
07-07-2009, 02:15 PM
That's the problem, PA, they get their news and info from the likes of Letterman and Olberman, and take it as gospel. Most are not capable of putting together an intelligent thought on their own. That's why they attack the person and not the policies. They don't know what her policies are. As for you people who don't think the Dems were afraid of her, keep on thinking that. I even heard a Democrat strategist make the comment that those who take her lightly, do so at their own peril. I don't think she will run in 2012, but she will rally the conservative base, and do a great job fundraising.

Well I will take a stab at her policy now.

The money is better on the outside now that she has used the inside to build a base of symps.

Simple.

The money, the money , the money.

later, after the money, if something comes up she will jump.

There is a chance bama will be her ticket in on a neo-fascist platform.

Wait and see.

Times are a changin' boyezzzz.

ArlJim78
07-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok , one more time into the breach as they say,,,

Now this is going to require a little NUANCED thinking on your part, something I KNOW you rail against as you believe it is a cover for liberal mind control or something to that affect.

So, with that disclaimer OUT of the way....

the "get used to it", is for you nuts / fools / sheep (pick 'em) that think playing the old games(normal elections,normal conventions,normal canned party line soundbites, etc) are going to get anything done at a national level.

Typical drivel of the normal wind spouts and blowhard water carriers in your media,etc. are a good example. Rigged districts by both criminal parties are another.

When you play by the "house rules" you need to accept the system that is setup by those "rules". Those rules are made to keep the "system".

As to the resistance part,that was in reference to the get used to it and your typical posting of pug highlights vs. dim lowlights. p.s. that's all smoke.

What I mean and it's not hard to understand, is that resistance done inside the system is futile.

The system "provides" for a path of "fake" resistance that no longer moves any change as the system is all about protecting those who run and benefit the most from it.

As to your "founding father" line, lots of them LEFT the place that looks like what we have now and would LEAVE this sideshow if alive today.

Change inside will not get it done anymore.

What you were warned of for many years(think IKE,etc) has come to pass in ways so monstrous and terrible that voting will not reverse it now.

IN fact, i submit the VAST majority of people would NOT vote for what needs to be done to restore this country as they don't feel it affects them much at all, they are dumbed down to it, desensitized to it, sheep in other words.
well naturally I feel you're completely off base if you think the system can't work. the system is perfectly fine, its the people that are the problem.

but I implore you, for once, please just this one time explain what you mean by what I hilighted. Everyday you ride your pompous high horse chastising everyone for not understanding the real problems, nor how to fix them. Only one problem, you NEVER SAY WHAT TO DO.

Tell us oh wise one, WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE? please, hop right in and tell us the secret so that we can get busy getting on with the fixing. Why would you keep this stuff a secret. lets hear it.

you've given us the clue, change from the inside won't do it, so tell us how change from the outside will work.

ArlJim78
07-07-2009, 03:03 PM
Too bad , but on a lot of things Paul was always right as I posted way back during the debates.

The majority of people in this country are so hide bound and have had so much propaganda shoved down their throats it's a shame.

Long as their Starbucks is still open and they can afford cable they are just fine with most anything else it seems.

yeah thats right. on some things Paul is right, very right.

unfortunately he should never run for president because he has no shot of winning. He is a terrible candidate, unappealing, meek, not charismatic and dangerously out of step with the times with respect to his isolationist views. the ship has sailed on that question long ago.

Quagmire
07-07-2009, 03:28 PM

A fringe candidate with a few million loyal supporters. She'll be entertaining for a few months if she decides to run for president, but a non factor in the end.

riskman
07-07-2009, 05:11 PM

You are right. Paul is a fighter--has been his entire political life. Nixon once said, "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Palin is a quitter.

lsbets
07-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Palin has exactly the same chance of being on the ticket today as she did last week - zero.

She might motivate a portion of the base, but beyond that she has very little appeal, even within her party.

Warren Henry
07-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Nixon once said, "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Palin is a quitter.
I don't think Palin is quitting. I think she is just positioning herself to take the fight to a national level.

I look for her to go on the attack soon. If she will stick to issues and forget the personal stuff, she will appeal to a whole lot more folks than you might think.

She may or may not run for President. But, she could easily have an impact on the issues that get discussed as we determine who will stand up against the neighborhood organizer and his plans to take over our lives.

Marshall Bennett
07-07-2009, 06:11 PM
I don't think Palin is quitting. I think she is just positioning herself to take the fight to a national level.
Political suicide . Can't take the pressure as Alaska's governor , how will you manage as president . Thats what the opposition will hurl at her , first and foremost . I don't see her going there . If she does , I'll have a lot less respect for her . The party is already in shambles , she'd be a laughing stock . They'll crucify her .

Hank
07-07-2009, 11:42 PM
all bets are off........... the Obama Children are fair game and every other kid in a Dem family..........they asked for it......they got it........

a dirtbag goes after a kid.......so you'll show them you'll go after a kid...huh ok:rolleyes:

JustRalph
07-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Palin has exactly the same chance of being on the ticket today as she did last week - zero.

She might motivate a portion of the base, but beyond that she has very little appeal, even within her party.

be careful.....that's what I thought about McCain......... :bang:

JustRalph
07-08-2009, 01:34 AM
a dirtbag goes after a kid.......so you'll show them you'll go after a kid...huh ok:rolleyes:

That's not what I said.......... i think you will see a change in the right's "hands off" attitude toward children and relatives.......brought on by this shit with Palin.......

When television types are using the "C" word on their personal websites to describe palin and calling her kid a whore in the press.......you can't but help see a change.

Letterman keeping this shit alive won't help either

PaceAdvantage
07-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Is that even going to matter Ralph? If anything, that kind of strategy will backfire on Republicans just like everything backfires on Republicans lately.

Republicans are caught in a vicious headlock at the moment. Gonna need Superman to break them out...And last time I looked, Mitt Romney ain't got no "S" on his chest...:lol:

bigmack
07-08-2009, 03:20 AM
That portion is desperate. Nice enough gal, enough already.

Fade to black...

AMitchell with her continued tendentious take:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/81602/nbc-today-show-palin-‘one-term-was-enough’

Tom
07-08-2009, 07:44 AM
What the repubs need most right now is a wake up call - Palin may well be a catalyst in that. The BASE needs to wake up and realize what THEIR values are and then demand a party that represents those - not one looking to emulate the dems and put a "token" in charge to try to look liberal.

So far,not to many repubs have the guts to go after OBama - Palin does. He needs to be called out on a dialy basis.

So whatever roll she can play, I support her. She might lure the next Regan out of the shadows.

Cangamble
07-08-2009, 07:57 AM
This guy and many others are speculating that there is a scandal about to be divulged regarding Palin. He makes good points how it makes no sense for her to have resigned otherwise:
http://hipsubwg.blogspot.com/2009/07/waiting-for-other-palin-boot-to-drop.html

cj's dad
07-08-2009, 08:43 AM
This guy and many others are speculating that there is a scandal about to be divulged regarding Palin. He makes good points how it makes no sense for her to have resigned otherwise:

So CG, if the theory makes sense it must be true ?

James Garrison wrote "Executive Action" re: JFK's assassination which made a great deal of sense but was untrue.

Sounds like another conspiracy theory to me .

JustRalph
07-08-2009, 09:41 AM
I don't know..............when your 500k in debt to defend 18 ethics charges and you win 17 of 18.......... and you know another 20 are coming down the pike

50k-100k per speech on the speaking circuit looks pretty good.............

not to mention Sarahpac.com has a 40% increase in donations since she announced her intention to step down..........

www.sarahpac.com

46zilzal
07-08-2009, 09:44 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/07/AR2009070702711.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Cangamble
07-08-2009, 09:49 AM
So CG, if the theory makes sense it must be true ?

James Garrison wrote "Executive Action" re: JFK's assassination which made a great deal of sense but was untrue.

Sounds like another conspiracy theory to me .
Of course it doesn't have to be true. This is speculation but it makes sense.
There is also the possibility she just quit because she was fed up with everything she had to deal with.

Tom
07-08-2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/07/AR2009070702711.html?hpid=moreheadlines

Earth shaking!
Wonder how that amount stacks up against Dodd, Frank, Reid, Pelosi, and their activities?

cj's dad
07-08-2009, 10:19 AM
Of course it doesn't have to be true. This is speculation but it makes sense.
There is also the possibility she just quit because she was fed up with everything she had to deal with.

Bingo; now you're talking !

Husband bashed - children humiliated - called a neglectful mother - butt of lewd jokes on late night tv - Called stupid - slutty etc... while most of the real a--holes in politics (including BO) get a pass.

ArlJim78
07-08-2009, 12:37 PM
all of those are really just fantasies of people on the left. there is nothing to any of them, just a rehash of all the groundless rumours that have been circulating.

same thing with the per diem deal, recycled much ado over nothing.

she has been the most reviewed politician in history. I wish they paid as much attention to the ones in washington who actually commit crimes, but I guess that's a farfetched idea.

delayjf
07-08-2009, 12:50 PM
here comes the first one

A sea of PIs descends upon Alaska looking for any dirt they can dig up and this is the best they can do??? 15 allegations have been filed since she announced she was running. I can't help but wonder who put the smuck from Wasilla up to filling the compliant. Boy, fifty lashes with a wet noodle.
I wish I had the money to give Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid, and company the old proverbial colonoscopy. At times like this, I wish the bs about Pres
ident Bush and Blackwater were true.

I don't rule Palin out, I don't think she was ready for prime time in the last election but keep in mind she did not get involved with National politics until last summer. She has plenty of time to get up to speed on the issues. Do any here doubt that Obama wasn't studing for the campaign at least a few years prior to announcing he was running for President?

Tom
07-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Boy, I wish I had the money to give Pelosi, Feinstein, Reid, and company the old perverbial colonastophe.

I'd like to give Reid one using Pelosi! :eek:

Marshall Bennett
07-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Do any here doubt that Obama wasn't studing for the campaign at least a few years prior to announcing he was running for President?
Obama had a huge core base which included tens of millions with little or no idea of what they were about when it came to voting , they saw Obama as a pretty game piece , nothing more . I see Palin with nothing of a sort . She'll get hammered . I might add that regardless how pathetic Obama may seem after 4 years to anyone with half a brain , he'll still have that base that doesn't give a shit .

ArlJim78
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
independents and sane people are heading for the exits.
the hope and change express train has derailed.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/images/obama_index_0708/231106-1-eng-US/obama_index_0708.jpg

delayjf
07-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Obama had a huge core base which included tens of millions with little or no idea of what they were about when it came to voting , they saw Obama as a pretty game piece , nothing more . I see Palin with nothing of a sort . She'll get hammered . I might add that regardless how pathetic Obama may seem after 4 years to anyone with half a brain , he'll still have that base that doesn't give a shit .

I agree with the above, but the major hits against Palin were he lack of experience etc. Like Obama, she has her own appeal which I predict will broaden with more political experience - especially if Obama is not able to turn the economy around.

Marshall Bennett
07-08-2009, 07:25 PM
I wouldn't rule out the possibility of her resurfacing in 2016 as a candidate , only if she backs off any notion in 2012 . Obama would definately be gone and who knows who the democrats would have then . She would have time for the recent hysteria to die down , gather a serious game plan , and re-emerge as a breath of fresh air . A stretch perhaps , but would be a more favorable option I beleive than trying to turn around her position now and have a go in 2012 .

Secretariat
07-08-2009, 11:25 PM
I don't know..............when your 500k in debt to defend 18 ethics charges and you win 17 of 18.......... and you know another 20 are coming down the pike

50k-100k per speech on the speaking circuit looks pretty good.............

not to mention Sarahpac.com has a 40% increase in donations since she announced her intention to step down..........

www.sarahpac.com

I have sent my donation into sarahpac. I hope others do the same.

ddog
07-08-2009, 11:31 PM
all of those are really just fantasies of people on the left. there is nothing to any of them, just a rehash of all the groundless rumours that have been circulating.

same thing with the per diem deal, recycled much ado over nothing.

she has been the most reviewed politician in history. I wish they paid as much attention to the ones in washington who actually commit crimes, but I guess that's a farfetched idea.

You can't even be a little bit serious or you are suffering dementia!

Either Clinton , either one took more when he was still gov than she has up to now.

Not to mention since.

Yeah, i know, all that was deserved.

Funny YOU would mention fantasy, as your whole existence seems based in them!
:D

ddog
07-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Bingo; now you're talking !

Husband bashed - children humiliated - called a neglectful mother - butt of lewd jokes on late night tv - Called stupid - slutty etc... while most of the real a--holes in politics (including BO) get a pass.

if that drives her out , then she isn't prez material, as we have seen with Bush/clinton/bama , the heat does't get any less in the top job.

She is/was just the Peter Prin on steroids. Said she would be cut to shreds the day she was announced and she was.

Some are not cut out(not a bad thing) for the big chair.

ArlJim78
07-09-2009, 12:32 AM
You can't even be a little bit serious or you are suffering dementia!

Either Clinton , either one took more when he was still gov than she has up to now.

Not to mention since.

Yeah, i know, all that was deserved.

Funny YOU would mention fantasy, as your whole existence seems based in them!
:D

you really don't have a clue, you're like a court jester. I'm amazed that one person can be so consistently so far off the mark.

Frankly I don't think you're really that dumb, I think its more that you like to be an agitator. (although I'm not completely sure about that)

NJ Stinks
07-09-2009, 01:58 AM
She is/was just the Peter Prin on steroids.

That's it! In spades! :ThmbUp:

Most people were afraid that Palin could become president if anything happened to McCain. Or that she could be elected president down the road. It happened twice with Bush. Why not Palin too?

Thus, the preoccupation with Palin. It's that simple. Tom said it's "Funny how Sara scares the libs so much." I believe that Palin scares everybody but the most devoted conservatives.

You may find the above hard to believe if you listen to conservative talk radio. :rolleyes:

Tom
07-09-2009, 07:36 AM
That's it! In spades! :ThmbUp:

Tom said it's "Funny how Sara scares the libs so much." I believe that Palin scares everybody but the most devoted conservatives.

:rolleyes:

No one else matters! :D

delayjf
07-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Obama had a huge core base which included tens of millions
Just to expound a bit on Obama's popularity. IMHO, Obama victory had more to do with the bad economy than public perception that, as Oprah would say, "He’s the one". Recall he was polling behind McCain in the Primary and they were about tied prior to the economy going south.

ArlJim78
07-09-2009, 10:35 AM
A fringe candidate with a few million loyal supporters. She'll be entertaining for a few months if she decides to run for president, but a non factor in the end.
Well yeah, Paul is a for sure a fringe player, but I happen to think Palin would -if she were to run which seems now doubtful- go fairly far down the road in the primary process. I agree she would have a rabid base like the Paulians, but I think the size of her base would be much larger and more mainstream than Pauls.

46zilzal
07-09-2009, 11:47 AM
you really don't have a clue, you're like a court jester. I'm amazed that one person can be so consistently so far off the mark.

Frankly I don't think you're really that dumb, I think its more that you like to be an agitator. (although I'm not completely sure about that)
Palin is as dumb as a post. The majority of people are well aware of that as this poster and thousands and thousands of others have learned once she opened her mouth.

Lefty
07-09-2009, 11:54 AM
zilly, if she is, then that makes them 2 clowns that are now running this country straight into the ground ,just about mindless. They could learn from her. You just dislike conservatives, admit it. Why anyone that wants to cut taxes, make us energy independent by, oh my gawd, using our own resources, must be, as yiou say, dumb as a post. We need some "posts" like her in washington!

lamboguy
07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
zilly, if she is, then that makes them 2 clowns that are now running this country straight into the ground ,just about mindless. They could learn from her. You just dislike conservatives, admit it. Why anyone that wants to cut taxes, make us energy independent by, oh my gawd, using our own resources, must be, as yiou say, dumb as a post. We need some "posts" like her in washington!she would have been good for this country. instead we got what we got. and the danger here is getting hoodwinked into what we got.

ArlJim78
07-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Palin is as dumb as a post. The majority of people are well aware of that as this poster and thousands and thousands of others have learned once she opened her mouth.
nothing like exagerration to make yourself feel better.
I do know one thing, she understands things you'll never grasp.

ArlJim78
07-09-2009, 12:07 PM
meanwhile, each day people are starting to put down the kool-aid, and starting to realize that they were sold a bill of goods. this so-called brilliant leader is an inexperienced and dangerous charlatan.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_L6pDyjqqsvY/SlX44IPkG1I/AAAAAAAAcs8/npJyjtZTOWc/s400/dear+leader+tanks.jpg

Tom
07-09-2009, 12:40 PM
46 = post

wisconsin
07-09-2009, 02:09 PM

She is dumb as a post only because she appears to be a threat to the left who still won't let go. She is no longer running for office. She will no longer even be in office, so what effect does she have on you dumb or not?

Tom
07-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Not only an she see RUSSIA from her house, she can see :4::6:! :eek:

JustRalph
07-09-2009, 04:42 PM
46 = post

hcap
07-10-2009, 06:46 AM
The Urban Dictionary has just added a new phrase:

Pullin' a Palin

1. Quitting when the going gets tough; abandoning the responsibility entrusted to you by your neighbors for book advances and to make money on the lecture circuit.

2. Bizarre move that will damn ambitions for higher office.

JustRalph
07-10-2009, 07:26 AM
Oops.......you left one off..........

The Urban Dictionary has just added a new phrase:

Pullin' a Palin

1. Quitting when the going gets tough; abandoning the responsibility entrusted to you by your neighbors for book advances and to make money on the lecture circuit.

2. Bizarre move that will damn ambitions for higher office.

3. Putting your family First....above all ............

Then again the Urban Dictionary wouldn't understand that at all.........

Tom
07-10-2009, 07:48 AM
hcap, they also added pullin' a FRANK.

Being a liar and a moron while destroying an economy and then trying to do it a second time.

Pullin' a Biden - when you throw up, it is the smartest thing to come out of your mouth in a month.

canleakid
07-10-2009, 10:49 AM
"THE CHEESE CHEWER OF THE DAY AWARD" GOES TO
Levi Johnston :confused:

He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

Asked if he would vote for her if she ran for president, Johnston said: "I think she's a great lady, but after seeing what she did now, you know, leaving Alaska, I would have to say, 'no.' Obviously she's stressed out as governor. I mean moving up to the vice president or president is huge. I just don't think anymore that she's cut out for the job.

SO LET THE FUN START, RADICAL RIGHTY vs. LOONEY LEFTY :lol: :lol:

PS: Johnston is pursuing his own book deal and movie deal while working as a carpenter :faint:

jballscalls
07-10-2009, 03:08 PM
I think the Left want to keep her in office and in the public eye as long as possible because she is such an easy target. And now that she's quit her office, it's just one more thing to add on to the list of things the left doesn't like about her. The best the right can hope for is that she stays away, and some better candidates come forward.

delayjf
07-10-2009, 04:00 PM
PS: Johnston is pursuing his own book deal and movie deal while working as a carpenter

Why would anybody want to read a book or see a movie about a 19 year old unmarried father / carpenter from Alaska? I don't get it. Unless the entire book / Movie turns into seedy inside look into the Palin family filled with sex orgies, ritual moose killings, or a siberia husky dog fighting ring. I'm sure Michael Moore would have a good time with that.

Marshall Bennett
07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
I think the Left want to keep her in office and in the public eye as long as possible because she is such an easy target. And now that she's quit her office, it's just one more thing to add on to the list of things the left doesn't like about her. The best the right can hope for is that she stays away, and some better candidates come forward.
You're absolutely right . More of a spectical than a formative candidate .

lsbets
07-10-2009, 04:25 PM
I guess he won't be invited to Thanksgiving dinner at his almost inlaws?

delayjf
07-10-2009, 05:03 PM
You're absolutely right . More of a spectical than a formative candidate .

weirder things have happened - Al Franken for example.

Secretariat
07-10-2009, 06:45 PM

I think she should be supported. She's had it tough. I suggest donating to her pac. She'd make a wonderful 2012 Republican Presidential candidate. There are other good Republican candidates out there as well such as Sen. Ensign, Gov. Sanford, and Sen .Craig and I can understand donating to their ambitions, but Palin really seems to have the best experience and legs for the job.

Hannity and Limbaugh like her as well. She certainly has paid her dues, and I encourage all Republicans to vote for her.

Marshall Bennett
07-10-2009, 07:29 PM
Hannity and Limbaugh like her as well. She certainly has paid her dues, and I encourage all Republicans to vote for her.
Sure you do , and we hope you guys drag Edward Kennedy to your convention . :)

Steve 'StatMan'
07-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Post #43

Post #47

lol...why shocking? Corporations often give to both candidates to help their agenda.

I am going to encourage every Dem I meet to donate to Sarahpac. I can't think of a better candidate (except maybe Craig or Sanford) to run against than Palin. Please everyone here - Dem or Repub - donate to her campaign. Money wisely spent.

Post #170

I think she should be supported. She's had it tough. I suggest donating to her pac. She'd make a wonderful 2012 Republican Presidential candidate. There are other good Republican candidates out there as well such as Sen. Ensign, Gov. Sanford, and Sen .Craig and I can understand donating to their ambitions, but Palin really seems to have the best experience and legs for the job.

Thanks P.A. for the Ignore List and the ability to selectively read & evaluate posts and posters.

Secretariat
07-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Thanks P.A. for the Ignore List and the ability to selectively read & evaluate posts and posters.

Totally agree and I appreciate you summarizing my feelings about Palin. I think she's an idiot, but would love for her to be the GOP candidate. Please contribute to her campaign. I have.

Greyfox
07-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Please contribute to her campaign. I have.

http://blog.tystoybox.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/pinocchio.jpg.

Attempting irony, Sec tries for the 2009 Pinoccho Award on Paceadvantage.com

Tom
07-11-2009, 01:09 AM
There are other good Republican candidates out there as well such as Sen. Ensign, Gov. Sanford, and Sen .Craig and I can understand donating to their ambitions, but Palin really seems to have the best experience and legs for the job.

When you stack these people up against the garbage that the dems have allowed to ruin this great nation, human turds like Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, none of the transgressions look very earth-shattering. The real problems this country faces are so easily ignored the left.

I'll take Larry Craig of Barney Frank any day of the week.

Greyfox
07-11-2009, 01:47 AM
When you stack these people up against the garbage that the dems have allowed to ruin this great nation, human turds like Ted Kennedy, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, none of the transgressions look very earth-shattering. The real problems this country faces are so easily ignored the left.

I'll take Larry Craig of Barney Frank any day of the week.

So you'll take Larry Craig over Barney.
Barney takes this guy over Larry.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1O_NkP7W-9c/SdNu_YrLCiI/AAAAAAAAA3A/yymayofRLhA/s400/barney+frank+-+gay+grabbing.jpg.

hcap
07-14-2009, 05:50 AM
http://www.bartcop.com/palin-oops-moose.jpg

Tom
07-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Here's how it breaks down - the liberals need the moderate dems to win.
The repubs need the conservatives. There are far more conservatives out there. The dems won this one because the repubs could not carry the conservatives.

So your carton is prophetic...we must kill the current repub party - the one with the like of Powell and McCain - and restore the real party. Sarah's role is not to lead the party, but to wake it up.

So enjoy your laughs right now, but remember, we take notes! :lol:

jballscalls
07-14-2009, 10:28 AM
I finally heard her speech yesterday and it was completely wierd. first of all you got the kids crying, animals buzzing around, and then her talking about how she is comparing herself to Seward??

the republicans should be really thankful that she is gone and they should hope she goes away. She might be a strong conservative and good on the issues, but if there is one thing that the last election taught us, the issues don't really mean that much, its all about how you talk about the issues, and she is not fun to listen too

prospector
07-14-2009, 10:48 AM
and she is not fun to listen too
depends on your leaning...she speaks to millions of conseratives clearly..she'll draw huge crowds wherever she goes...waiting to see which democrat she'll campaign for..the common people love this woman..
even sarah couldn't save mc cain...

46zilzal
07-14-2009, 11:23 AM
What LITTLE chance he had was sabotaged the minute she opened that ignorant "Joe Six pack" mouth of hers.

Lefty
07-14-2009, 11:31 AM
zilly, just your opinion. Mine is the opposite. she brought votes, not the other way around. She's not a socialist and that riles you libs, eh what?
Meanwhile for the first time in history our budget deficit has hit a trillion and you libs love the man who brung it.

jballscalls
07-14-2009, 11:45 AM
depends on your leaning...she speaks to millions of conseratives clearly..she'll draw huge crowds wherever she goes...waiting to see which democrat she'll campaign for..the common people love this woman..

its funny pro, because i have yet to talk to 1 person in person who liked and thought she added something. I know they are out there because of her speech attendence like you say, but it just seemed EVERYONE i talked to, couldnt stand her

Lefty
07-14-2009, 11:58 AM
she added true conservatism to the ticket. You need to talk to more repubs because poll says 70% of r's are for her.

jballscalls
07-14-2009, 12:13 PM
she added true conservatism to the ticket. You need to talk to more repubs because poll says 70% of r's are for her.

i understand that, just saying, the republicans i talked to, some in my family, some at work, nobody liked her. and the liberals hate her.

i like her politics, just can't stand listening to her talk, i feel like she does what al gore did, talks to us like we're 8 years old.

what do the republicans think about her quitting her office?? surely they aren't in favor of it, i mean if she became vice president would she have quit that too, cause surely that would have been a bigger strain on her family with even more media coverage

Tom
07-14-2009, 12:58 PM
She left Alaska in good shape and good hand and is answering a higher calling - the national conservative movements needs take back a party from the dolts who run it now. And "YUKON" take that to the bank. :D

Hmmmmm.
Our new slogan, "Yes, YUKON!"

Oh, I kill myself some days! :cool:

dartman51
07-14-2009, 02:34 PM
i understand that, just saying, the republicans i talked to, some in my family, some at work, nobody liked her. and the liberals hate her.

i like her politics, just can't stand listening to her talk, i feel like she does what al gore did, talks to us like we're 8 years old.

what do the republicans think about her quitting her office?? surely they aren't in favor of it, i mean if she became vice president would she have quit that too, cause surely that would have been a bigger strain on her family with even more media coverage

That statrement is really raises the question. IF she is so ignorant, IF she is so stupid,IFshe doesn't have a clue, and IF she brings nothing to the Republican party, all things that have been said about Sarah, Then WHY do the LIBS hate her so much, and why have they tried so hard to tear her down and destroy her???? Surely it's not because they're afraid of her. Afraid she might rally the party. Just curious.

Tom
07-14-2009, 02:51 PM
The more we hear OBama and Biden speak, the smarter Sara looks! :lol:

dartman51
07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
While the media and the rest of the Libs talk about Sarah Palin, The Government is hijacking our country, but you guys don't seem to care about that. Do you realize that if a bill passes that the Libs have before the house, you won't be able to voice your opinion about Palin, McCain or anyone else in a harsh manner, or you could be brought up on charges of CYBER BULLYING. A big fine or possible jail time. That's the kind of stupidity that is going on right under your noses, but you're too concerned about WHY Sarah Palin quit her job. Just another one of MANY freedoms, that I and MANY others have fought for, and MANY have died, to defend. Every President has made mistakes, but this one is not making a mistake, he is very methodically destroying this country. The STIMULUS package that was passed, and less that 10% has been used, (yet they want another one) unemployment will soon top 10%, yet Obama says the STIMULUS PLAN is working just as planned. If it's working as planned, WHY do they need another one? If you people on the left, really believe that this is what's BEST for America, then YOU are the ones that are ignorant, you are the ones that are stupid, and you are the ones that don't have a clue. EVERYONE, needs to WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, or the country that we once knew and loved, will be gone forever, with no hope of recovery.

Black Ruby
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM
The corporations control the country, if you don't believe it, look up who contributed to your Senator and Rep, then look at their voting record. There's a high correlation with mine. Basically the only difference between the parties is which corporations will be in charge. Okay...so Goldman Sachs really is in charge of everything, and it's a battle for second. And the corps want to keep all Americans distracted with "libs did this" "well the neocons did this" so that people don't pay much attention to the way the corps have stolen our government. And you can read threads like this and see how perfectly it's working.

wisconsin
07-14-2009, 03:10 PM
That statrement is really raises the question. IF she is so ignorant, IF she is so stupid,IFshe doesn't have a clue, and IF she brings nothing to the Republican party, all things that have been said about Sarah, Then WHY do the LIBS hate her so much, and why have they tried so hard to tear her down and destroy her???? Surely it's not because they're afraid of her. Afraid she might rally the party. Just curious.

I have decided that the left sees her as a threat. I haven't figured it out yet, but the way they treat her leads me to believe they are more afraid of her than they will ever admit. Slander and bully tactics only come from fear.

46zilzal
07-14-2009, 03:12 PM
(CNN) — A majority of Americans think Sarah Palin is stepping down as Alaska's governor for political reasons, according to a new national poll, with a majority of Republicans now saying that they do not believe that Palin would be an effective president.

Only 33 percent of Republicans questioned in a CBS News survey released Monday night say that Palin would have the ability to serve effectively as president. Last fall, 71 percent of registered Republicans felt that way.

wisconsin
07-14-2009, 03:18 PM
(CNN) — A majority of Americans think Sarah Palin is stepping down as Alaska's governor for political reasons, according to a new national poll, with a majority of Republicans now saying that they do not believe that Palin would be an effective president.

Only 33 percent of Republicans questioned in a CBS News survey released Monday night say that Palin would have the ability to serve effectively as president. Last fall, 71 percent of registered Republicans felt that way.

Would Joe Biden be considered an effective President? She had high ratings last fall after she cleaned Joe Biden's clock in their debate. She's not running for anything right now, so that poll (CNN and CBS, names you can trust ;) ) is not any barometer of reality.

dartman51
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM

But WHO really cares???? She's NOT the President, and she's NOT running for President, at least not for a few years, if EVER. I'm just saying that we should pay more attention to the REAL issues that are going on, and leave the Palin crap for a later time.

Tom
07-14-2009, 03:34 PM
The libs are doing everything they can to avoid discussing the current administration. After 8 years of whining, crying, getting laughed at, and looking like losers, they finally won and look at what they got! ZONKED!
They have to attack something or someone to avoid addressing the total failure that is Barack Obama. :lol:

Lefty
07-14-2009, 03:54 PM
Right, Tom. they have come full circle and are now back to attacking Dick Cheney. i guess they're trying to take the heat off the new Trillion Dollar deficit.

toetoe
07-14-2009, 04:47 PM
if she became vice president would she have quit that too, cause surely that would have been a bigger strain on her family

I disagree, mon frere. The vice presidency is the backwater, the Wasilla, if you will, of politics.

delayjf
07-14-2009, 05:32 PM
I have decided that the left sees her as a threat. I haven't figured it out yet, but the way they treat her leads me to believe they are more afraid of her than they will ever admit. Slander and bully tactics only come from fear.
I think the reason she is so reviled by the left is that she is epitomizes everything they hate. She is a christian self made woman who succeeded without the help of affirmative action, she is pro family, pro gun, etc In other words the female version of Reagan and much better looking.

jballscalls
07-14-2009, 05:48 PM

Honestly if i was a Lib i'd be hoping like hell she was the candidate in 2012, because she would have NO shot imho. The libs want to keep her in the public eye because she is an easy target and when people who don't follow the news or politics much watch her and hear her and listen to them tear her down, they are likely to associate all republicans with her, and that will lose them votes.

NJ Stinks
07-14-2009, 05:54 PM
You folks are in denial. People fear Palin because many people who care about the U.S. fear another embarrassment a/k/a GWB. It's really that simple. (Nobody on the left cares if Palin rallies Republicans, Dartman51. You have to believe somebody is formidable before you fear them.)

And Wisconsin, your contention that Palin cleaned Biden's clock in their debate is hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh! :ThmbUp:

wisconsin
07-14-2009, 06:49 PM
You folks are in denial. People fear Palin because many people who care about the U.S. fear another embarrassment a/k/a GWB. It's really that simple. (Nobody on the left cares if Palin rallies Republicans, Dartman51. You have to believe somebody is formidable before you fear them.)

And Wisconsin, your contention that Palin cleaned Biden's clock in their debate is hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh! :ThmbUp:

We can agree to disagree, since I saw and heard the debate differently. I'm ok with it. But if you don't think Bozobama is an embarassment, you soon will. And I'm pretty sure if your not embarassed, you will be stunned when you hardly recognize your own country. Your man is the one I fear the most.

lsbets
07-14-2009, 06:52 PM
We can agree to disagree, since I saw and heard the debate differently. I'm ok with it. But if you don't think Bozobama is an embarassment, you soon will. And I'm pretty sure if your not embarassed, you will be stunned when you hardly recognize your own country. Your man is the one I fear the most.

As I have said previously. The greatest threat to my children's future does not come from overseas. It comes from the current inhabitants of Washington DC.

JustRalph
07-14-2009, 06:59 PM
There is speculation that Palin has absolute control over 500 milliion in spending right now......she is going to somehow direct 500 million by who supports her and who doesn't.........That any Congressmen that goes up against her is dead in the water. There is also speculation that she is shopping for a Senatorial district with a nice big house in the lower 48............ala Hillary Clinton........who just picked a State and moved there. The groups in Alaska are trying to find a way to keep her as a Senator up there............ if she has any sense she goes south...........

Lots of Senators sitting uneasy. Especially the ones who are "supposed to be conservative"

NJ Stinks
07-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Somehow I don't think the senators in New Jersey are quaking in their boots! :D

Warren Henry
07-14-2009, 07:25 PM
There is speculation that Palin has absolute control over 500 milliion in spending right now......she is going to somehow direct 500 million by who supports her and who doesn't.........That any Congressmen that goes up against her is dead in the water. There is also speculation that she is shopping for a Senatorial district with a nice big house in the lower 48............ala Hillary Clinton........who just picked a State and moved there. The groups in Alaska are trying to find a way to keep her as a Senator up there............ if she has any sense she goes south...........

Lots of Senators sitting uneasy. Especially the ones who are "supposed to be conservative"
We have an R Senator stepping down. Perfect place for her - she could win here. I would give Todd keys to our farm gate - we got plenty of deer, turkeys, fish, etc to keep him busy.

Rookies
07-14-2009, 08:40 PM

Well, maybe she can go after Tom's poster boy: Washroom stall diddler. How the Republicans in I'm-a-hoe want to retain that cretin is beyond most of us.

Tom
07-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Well, maybe she can go after Tom's poster boy: Washroom stall diddler. How the Republicans in I'm-a-hoe want to retain that cretin is beyond most of us.

That's funny, why anyone would want to live in Canada puzzles the hell of me, eh? You lose a bet or what, eh?

prospector
07-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Somehow I don't think the senators in New Jersey are quaking in their boots! :D
senators is just a word in new jersey

Rookies
07-14-2009, 09:08 PM
No Tom, we won a war to ensure that we do.

The War of 1812 ;)

prospector
07-14-2009, 09:09 PM
What LITTLE chance he had was sabotaged the minute she opened that ignorant "Joe Six pack" mouth of hers.
i mean no disrespect...merely curious..why are you so scared of someone who just left politics?

jballscalls
07-14-2009, 09:51 PM
i mean no disrespect...merely curious..why are you so scared of someone who just left politics?

same reason you are all scared of Obama, they don't like the politics

Tom
07-14-2009, 10:03 PM
No Tom, we won a war to ensure that we do.

The War of 1812 ;)

Wanna try a rematch?

Rookies
07-14-2009, 10:16 PM
Wanna try a rematch?

:ThmbUp:

Nope, 1-0 is good enough lifetime to retire as undefeated Champion. :D

NJ Stinks
07-14-2009, 10:38 PM
senators is just a word in new jersey

Prospector, we haven't had a Republican senator in 36 years. Yet we ranked 3rd highest in income per capita (2008) and ranked fourth highest in education (2006-07).

No doubt you think we are stumbling in the dark and stepping in poop along the way! :cool: Meanwhile, your Hoosier state ranked 26th in education and 40th in income per capita during the same years.

While I agree that there are a multitude of factors involved in these rankings besides politics, one fact is indisputable. Republican leadership rarely gets the opportunity to screw the residents here in Jersey! :lol:

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/290.html

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm

PaceAdvantage
07-15-2009, 12:28 AM
What LITTLE chance he had was sabotaged the minute she opened that ignorant "Joe Six pack" mouth of hers.Such an elitist you are...

PaceAdvantage
07-15-2009, 12:29 AM
but it just seemed EVERYONE i talked to, couldnt stand herIt's obvious you need to diversify your circle of friends and acquaintances.

PaceAdvantage
07-15-2009, 12:31 AM
Honestly if i was a Lib i'd be hoping like hell she was the candidate in 2012, because she would have NO shot imho.Careful...that's what I said about Obama...:lol:

delayjf
07-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Republican leadership rarely gets the opportunity to screw the residents here in Jersey!

And then there's California.

Tom
07-15-2009, 07:23 AM
or......too smart to live in Joisy!:lol:

hcap
07-15-2009, 08:19 AM
I think the reason she is so reviled by the left is that she is epitomizes everything they hate. She is a christian self made woman who succeeded without the help of affirmative action, she is pro family, pro gun, etc In other words the female version of Reagan and much better looking.No reviling needed. Just mild amusement that you gentlemen would even consider her a viable candidate.

"....a new CBS poll found that most Americans think she's not up to the task of being President---including a huge majority of Republicans.

If Sarah Palin is resigning her position as Alaska's Governor to run for president, she faces doubts – even from Republicans – about her ability to be an effective one, according to a new CBS News poll.

Less than one in four Americans, 22 percent in particular, say she does have the ability to be an effective president. Only 33 percent of Republicans say she does. Sixty five percent of all Americans, and 51 percent of Republicans say she does not.

In this CBS News Poll, conducted one week after Palin announced she would resign, these assessments are even more negative than they were among registered voters before last year's presidential election. Then, 37 percent of all registered voters thought Palin could be effective if it became necessary for her to take on the job, and 53 percent did not..."

Good luck with your female "Ronnie"

Quagmire
07-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Excellent opinion piece on the fail that is Palin from that commie rag the Wall Street Journal.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124761930140242533.html

Tom
07-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Opinions change, hcap....why, even the Messiah has dipped under 50% in Ohio. :eek:
And nationally, he is tied with George W at a similar time in his term.
Hillary was odds on at one time.

Point is, polls this early area meaningless - all they do is divert you from the ongoing real-time failures of a "dem goobermint." :D

delayjf
07-15-2009, 09:56 AM
No reviling needed. Just mild amusement that you gentlemen would even consider her a viable candidate.

"....a new CBS poll found that most Americans think she's not up to the task of being President---including a huge majority of Republicans.

If Sarah Palin is resigning her position as Alaska's Governor to run for president, she faces doubts – even from Republicans – about her ability to be an effective one, according to a new CBS News poll.

I would put Palins leadership in Alaska and what she did for her state up against anything Obama or Hillary EVER did for theirs. One main difference between Palin resigning early and Obama and Hillary running for President for two years while still serving in the Senate was political intergrity, Hillary and Obama were Senators in name only.

Tom
07-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Speaking as a NY resident, we thank Hillary for that!

jballscalls
07-15-2009, 10:19 AM
It's obvious you need to diversify your circle of friends and acquaintances.

my groups are fine, they are very diverse, just very similar in their dislike of Sarah Palin. You got to remember, half the country doesn't like her

prospector
07-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Prospector, we haven't had a Republican senator in 36 years. Yet we ranked 3rd highest in income per capita (2008) and ranked fourth highest in education (2006-07).

No doubt you think we are stumbling in the dark and stepping in poop along the way! :cool: Meanwhile, your Hoosier state ranked 26th in education and 40th in income per capita during the same years.

While I agree that there are a multitude of factors involved in these rankings besides politics, one fact is indisputable. Republican leadership rarely gets the opportunity to screw the residents here in Jersey! :lol:

http://www.taxfoundation.org/research/show/290.html

http://www.morganquitno.com/edrank.htm
what was the latest tax and gouge just suggested by johnnyboy?
what are his poll numbers?
the few people left with money are waking up..
i agree, i hate indiana...i moved back to arizona...land of eternal sunshine and gold..going prospecting this weekend again..anybody with gold in new jersey is being taxed to death..but then, i guess loyalty to ones state is noble...

prospector
07-15-2009, 10:38 AM
same reason you are all scared of Obama, they don't like the politics
i fear no one...ever
i fear for what obama is doing to the country i love..

Marshall Bennett
07-15-2009, 10:40 AM
I would put Palins leadership in Alaska and what she did for her state up against anything Obama or Hillary EVER did for theirs.
You can say that again !! Obama & Hillary did virtually nothing in their previous positions , as they are doing in their present ones ...at least anything positive I might add .

jballscalls
07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
i fear no one...ever

exactly the same thing you accusing the dem's of being fearful and scared of Palin!!

you said they are scared of her. it's not like they are scared of her personally, they are scared of what they think she would do to the country. It's the same thing, just different sides.

prospector
07-15-2009, 10:44 AM
my groups are fine, they are very diverse, just very similar in their dislike of Sarah Palin. You got to remember, half the country doesn't like her
would that be the half that voted for obama? that hasn't worked has it? unless you want to bring down this great nation from within..
or did they just want to collect taxes from his selections for cabinet positions...
we should be worried how much those czars and staffs are costing us everyday..you know, the ones that were not elected or confirmed by congress..illegal in my humble opinion..

JustRalph
07-15-2009, 06:25 PM
The fact that HCAP quotes a CBS poll..........is amazing.

Nobody watches cbs news or takes their polls.........and if they do.....they are damn sure old ass liberal hippies.............no offense intended.......... :lol:

Secretariat
07-15-2009, 06:58 PM
i fear no one...ever

That's your perogative. I feared for eight years what GW Bush did to this country. We will be recovering for decades from his Presidency.

Marshall Bennett
07-15-2009, 07:05 PM
That's your perogative. I feared for eight years what GW Bush did to this country. We will be recovering for decades from his Presidency.
We may never recover from the damage Obama's inflicting on this nation .

Tom
07-16-2009, 07:34 AM

boy, you sure changed your tune. YOU were the one whining and crying about the spending an dour children's debt and yadda yadda yadda.
But not a pep out you about the Obama spending that DWARFS Bush's.
18 million to renovate an existing website - by a non-elected, non confrimed, non-vetted unconstitutional appointed hack of a czar.....and not a peep.

prospector
07-16-2009, 10:00 AM
boy, you sure changed your tune. YOU were the one whining and crying about the spending an dour children's debt and yadda yadda yadda.
But not a pep out you about the Obama spending that DWARFS Bush's.
18 million to renovate an existing website - by a non-elected, non confrimed, non-vetted unconstitutional appointed hack of a czar.....and not a peep.
obama sheep don't peep :jump:

Tom
07-16-2009, 10:48 AM
obama sheep don't peep :jump:

We can call them Little BO's Sheep! :lol:

Little BO's SHEEP
They don't make a PEEP,

rastajenk
07-16-2009, 01:59 PM
exactly the same thing you accusing the dem's of being fearful and scared of Palin!!

you said they are scared of her. it's not like they are scared of her personally, they are scared of what they think she would do to the country. It's the same thing, just different sides.No, I don't think so. I think they are scared that she will wrest power away from them, and power is the only thing that matters to them. The good of the country always takes a backseat to power in the Dem playbook.

wisconsin
07-16-2009, 02:14 PM
No, I don't think so. I think they are scared that she will wrest power away from them, and power is the only thing that matters to them. The good of the country always takes a backseat to power in the Dem playbook.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Not that the liberals will ever admit the truth here. But the venom spews, and it comes from fear. Fear of loss. Loss of control. If they were truly sincere in so-called fear for our country, they would have never elected Bozobama. The blind leading the blind.

jballscalls
07-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Not that the liberals will ever admit the truth here. But the venom spews, and it comes from fear. Fear of loss. Loss of control. If they were truly sincere in so-called fear for our country, they would have never elected Bozobama. The blind leading the blind.

See I understand what you guys are saying, i just completely disagree. Do you honestly think the Republicans don't want to have the power back and aren't after the power??

Because the democrats, just like the republicans both think that their way is the right way for america.

I think the reason you guys think that the democrats emplore by fear and all that etc is because you agree with the republican platform and against the democrat one.

I mean the democrats think the exact same thing about the republicans. They think they want all the power, control and money and keep it to themselves. I mean you mention fear, and can you honestly say the right hasn't used fear as well?? WMD's, terror alert, and all the fox news right now showing everything that Obama is doing what it will do to america?? i mean they are creating fear in people, (justly so i might add), but they still are using fear, even if its for a noble cause

BOTH parties are equally as evil and power hungry in my opinion.

Marshall Bennett
07-16-2009, 04:15 PM
See I understand what you guys are saying, i just completely disagree. Do you honestly think the Republicans don't want to have the power back and aren't after the power??

Because the democrats, just like the republicans both think that their way is the right way for america.

I think the reason you guys think that the democrats emplore by fear and all that etc is because you agree with the republican platform and against the democrat one.

I mean the democrats think the exact same thing about the republicans. They think they want all the power, control and money and keep it to themselves. I mean you mention fear, and can you honestly say the right hasn't used fear as well?? WMD's, terror alert, and all the fox news right now showing everything that Obama is doing what it will do to america?? i mean they are creating fear in people, (justly so i might add), but they still are using fear, even if its for a noble cause

BOTH parties are equally as evil and power hungry in my opinion.
I agree with much of what you're saying , I might add though what fox news is doing is nothing compared to what has been done in the past by the liberal biased " major " networks ( MSM ) , not to mention lesser ones . I see no balance what-so-ever in this regard . Fear tactics do however exist on both sides and always will .

riskman
07-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Palin had difficulty articulating the kind of understanding of economics and politics we deserve from a VP candidate. She seem to have some good instincts, but does not have the same solid backround that others could have brought to the table. She also seemed to have a lack of understanding of just what these wars in Iraq and Afghan are about and how they effect the politics of the middle east.

Now that Palin has resigned as Gov.it may be to her advantage to leave the Republicans altogether. The GOP are not going to let Palin into the club. If she ever started making serious inroads into the party, you can bet that a dozen hit pieces on her will appear in the usual places, fed by leaks from people like Gingrich and others.The Repugs do not take to pols like Palin that do not fit the beltway mold. She would be better off abandoning the mainstream Republicans, as they will reject her just as surely as the Democratic women did.

The mentality that governs Washington politics today both Republicans and Democrats – is destructive, and she does not have to be part of it. If she really wishes to both stay with the Republicans and keep politically active, then go the independent route.. It won’t take her to the White House, but at least she will keep her integrity and learn something in the process.

jballscalls
07-16-2009, 05:14 PM
I agree with much of what you're saying , I might add though what fox news is doing is nothing compared to what has been done in the past by the liberal biased " major " networks ( MSM ) , not to mention lesser ones . I see no balance what-so-ever in this regard . Fear tactics do however exist on both sides and always will .

I will believe you, and i wasn't paying attention much during the first part of GWB, but started watching the news the second half and he got toasted by everyone, where as obama gets his bag licked by a couple of the networks and cable channels

46zilzal
07-16-2009, 05:18 PM
I will believe you, and i wasn't paying attention much during the first part of GWB, but started watching the news the second half and he got toasted by everyone, where as obama gets his bag licked by a couple of the networks and cable channels
The former couldn't talk at the level of a third grader and the other is a magna cum laude graduate of a Harvard. Who do you think garners more respect?

ArlJim78
07-16-2009, 06:53 PM
The former couldn't talk at the level of a third grader and the other is a magna cum laude graduate of a Harvard. Who do you think garners more respect?
depends who you ask, in my book it's Bush by a mile. One man is genuine and principled, the other narcissistic and overly confident (I'm being charitable here)

Bush is well respected by millions around the world. basing respect for one person over another by comparing the relative level of their college degrees I find bizaare and elitist.

the differential in press treatment of Obama compared to Bush has everything to do with politics, period.

46zilzal
07-16-2009, 07:03 PM
depends who you ask, in my book it's Bush by a mile. One man is genuine and principled, the other narcissistic and overly confident (I'm being charitable here)

Bush is well respected by millions around the world. basing respect for one person over another by comparing the relative level of their college degrees I find bizaare and elitist.

the differential in press treatment of Obama compared to Bush has everything to do with politics, period.
Is that why all those people came out of the wood work MILLIONS around the world to voice the opinion that he was a war criminal.....Wow that is real respect!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE50I2OV20090119

Tom
07-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Respect and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.

Are you that dumb that you think the Russians, muslims, Chinese, et al do not
think Obama is a total idiot?

Marshall Bennett
07-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Respect and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.

Three and a half more years of his economic wrecking ball , all but perhaps his family , and Zilly , will know he's an idiot .

NJ Stinks
07-16-2009, 07:23 PM

Yep.

In fact, I never met one person in England who did not think GWB was an idiot. (Actually, it was more like we are all idiots because GWB was re-elected.)

JustRalph
07-16-2009, 09:17 PM
tW3oE5Z-LVM

Tom
07-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Yep.

In fact, I never met one person in England who did not think GWB was an idiot. (Actually, it was more like we are all idiots because GWB was re-elected.)

There is not one person in England who isn't an idiot! Except andicap, buy he is a foreigner, so he doesn't count.

So any people, so few teeth.