PDA

View Full Version : Brisnet Free Profit Line Picks

dav4463
05-10-2003, 03:15 AM
I played around with the free Profit Line Picks today. I checked results from 9 random tracks. If you played the horses at 8-1+ morning line at these tracks that were listed in top 5 Profit Line picks......more than 3 qualifiers, use 2 highest rated.....you would have bet $196 and collected $191. 98 qualifiers at 9 tracks......10 winners, best paid $43.40. Any ideas on the best way to use these picks? I didn't check actual overlays at post time at all the tracks as time ran out and I could not access the results from Brisbet any more tonight.

kitts
05-10-2003, 04:58 PM
I'm doing my third set of 10 tracks today measuring Sat and Sun only, 10 tracks (mostly major)looking for how ther "Top Rated" horse does. I look only at the "Chalk Buster" category of Top Rated non-favorites. I have yet to come even close to their researched hit rate of 32.7% and I am beginning to doubt that I will. At least it is free in May but I'd have to think a lot about $10 per day for it.

formula_2002
05-11-2003, 08:28 PM
Just a suggestion. stick with the top pick and make sure the final odds exceed min odds.

I'm baseing this on my years of using bris data files.

I'd be surprised if it made you any money, but its probably the best way to play it. (if you must play)

Joe M

BETKING
05-12-2003, 04:57 PM
If you have an account with "brisbet" they have them for free. They are on their tote board in "tools". I just found them today but I did not know what they were until I read the above posts.
Thanks,

BETKING