EVERY YEAR ACTUALLY, WIN, LOSE OR DRAW

BEEN NICE , MAYBE THIS YEAR MIAMI CAN DO EVEN BETTER

THE GATOR 2 OF 3 LAST NATIONAL TITLES, HOW'S 3 OUT 4

GOOD LUCK ALL

HERE'S TO GREAT BALL THIS COMING SEASON

PATRICK

PaceAdvantage
07-02-2009, 02:35 AM
I may be booted soon, Does it ever end with you? Nobody has ever, not even once, hinted that you might be "booted."

Where would you get this idea?

pktruckdriver
07-02-2009, 12:38 PM
My bad and my apologies.

Go gators and dolphins

Patrick

Valuist
07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
The Dolphins will get exposed as a fraud from last year. Perfect example of a team taking advantage of a last place schedule. It will get tougher this year and opponents will be ready for that Wildcat offense.

dutchboy
07-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Typing in all caps is considered in polite company to be the same as shouting.

Marshall Bennett
07-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Those ain't no caps , them are BILLBOARD LETTERS !!! :)

pktruckdriver
07-02-2009, 08:52 PM
The Dolphins will get exposed as a fraud from last year. Perfect example of a team taking advantage of a last place schedule. It will get tougher this year and opponents will be ready for that Wildcat offense.

Ok I got carried away with the letters, but you may be right with Dolphins, as Brady is back, TO in Buffalo, and we could still improve, but I was more than happy to win halve our games last year let alone go to the playoffs, and see our QB choke big time, so rebuild and improve, that will be okay for me, as I will be a Dolphin fan if they lose every game too.

Gators could repeat, a tremendous feat in football, harder than when they did it basketball a few years ago, but win or lose , go gators

when you're happy and proud you let people know, I did just that

Patrick

cj
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
TO in Buffalo is a non factor. He is a slightly above average receiver on a team that doesn't pass very well...and that is when it is warm and sunny.

dutchboy
07-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Florida schedule includes these three traditional football powerhouse schools.

Game 1 they play Charleston Southern
Game 2 they play Troy
Game 11 they play Florida International

cj's dad
07-03-2009, 10:24 AM

Game 2 they play Troy

Game #1 could be tough if the "Bengals" factor kicks; you know the one where half the team is in jail or suspended for criminal acts.

eastie
07-03-2009, 10:34 AM

Game 2 they play Troy

they also have a favorable conference schedule this year. they will be undefeated national champions. Tim Tebow is a leader of men and will be the next Steve Young in the NFL. I'm not some huge Gator fan, but these things seem pretty obvious. There are some that say Tebow won't cut it in the pros, but they're dreaming. He beat a better team singlehandedly for the prize last year with throws that were gunned right in there where they had to be. You eithe have thqat ability or you don't. He Does.

Marshall Bennett
07-03-2009, 12:23 PM
Game #1 could be tough if the "Bengals" factor kicks; you know the one where half the team is in jail or suspended for criminal acts.
Would they even need half their team ? :)

pktruckdriver
07-03-2009, 03:48 PM

Game 2 they play Troy

If this is true I am ashamed of them, this is not worthy of Champions, like Ohio and Texas games and others who really play games like UM Miami going out west to play Wash. and to play these 3 push-overs is embarassing

But none-the -less

GO GATORS

dutchboy
07-03-2009, 05:11 PM
If this is true I am ashamed of them, this is not worthy of Champions, like Ohio and Texas games and others who really play games like UM Miami going out west to play Wash. and to play these 3 push-overs is embarassing

But none-the -less

GO GATORS

http://espn.go.com/ncf/teams/schedule?teamId=57

pktruckdriver
07-03-2009, 05:57 PM
http://espn.go.com/ncf/teams/schedule?teamId=57

Wow LSU away, toughest game on the schedule, amzingly easy for Former National Champs, shameful ho9nestly, but it is what it is a sham, but ....

GO GATOR'S

dutchboy
07-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Aren't the teams to be played set several years in advance and not changed unless their is a major problem. Steve Spurrier may have even been the coach when this years schedule was set. He was not real shy about running us the score when he had the chance.