PDA

View Full Version : Gary Gullo?

Robert Fischer
06-30-2009, 01:53 PM
is he back now with his own horses??

haven't been able to enter him in the DRF watch list even under partial match

I know he retired , then he helped out for a somebody who was suspended, and he also dealing with jockeys for a while.

I don't remember him being extraordinary. I'd like to play against him in Wednesday's starter allowance, but on paper at least, he moved a horse back up a little off the claim(albeit good trip vs. week). He has had a solid little meet thus far... 23-6-6-4

Imriledup
06-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Check out funkymunkystable.com There's something about him on that website.

fmolf
06-30-2009, 06:18 PM
is he back now with his own horses??

haven't been able to enter him in the DRF watch list even under partial match

I know he retired , then he helped out for a somebody who was suspended, and he also dealing with jockeys for a while.

I don't remember him being extraordinary. I'd like to play against him in Wednesday's starter allowance, but on paper at least, he moved a horse back up a little off the claim(albeit good trip vs. week). He has had a solid little meet thus far... 23-6-6-4
I am playing against him. I like the :1: @7/2 who may be the lone speed or the :4: @5/1 to win off a stalking trip..hope i am going to get even better odds than my minimums for a bet.otherwise i will pass

Robert Fischer
06-30-2009, 08:39 PM
I am playing against him. I like the :1: @7/2 who may be the lone speed or the :4: @5/1 to win off a stalking trip..hope i am going to get even better odds than my minimums for a bet.otherwise i will pass

in the 8th?

I've been following the Hennig horse here. He's kind of in a situation where handicapper's will say "he has to prove" that he can win up in class before they show confidence in him. Those are always tough calls, but pay when you are right. The Gullo horse bothers me.

Gullo's horse Hurricane HEat ran big for asmussen/moss @10K claimed and couldn't run back to those numbers for teh new barn, claimed again for Gullo and he ran away and hid in a 7.5 furlong 17.5 .

El Tamberito is proven rateable for Dominguez, probably stalking the rail trip hoping for a pace collapse.

fmolf
06-30-2009, 09:58 PM
in the 8th?

I've been following the Hennig horse here. He's kind of in a situation where handicapper's will say "he has to prove" that he can win up in class before they show confidence in him. Those are always tough calls, but pay when you are right. The Gullo horse bothers me.

Gullo's horse Hurricane HEat ran big for asmussen/moss @10K claimed and couldn't run back to those numbers for teh new barn, claimed again for Gullo and he ran away and hid in a 7.5 furlong 17.5 .

El Tamberito is proven rateable for Dominguez, probably stalking the rail trip hoping for a pace collapse.
the one race hurricane had at this level he was trounced i think he may be in too tough here.the horse that worries me is the :7: has the class and figs to get the job done.i just think it might be too long for him to hold his form so i am going to play against him.he may turn out to be the post time favorite as well.i'll decide when i see the odds just before post after viewing the horseflesh in the paddock and the post parade.....Either the :1: or :1a: whichever one Martin runs might get a clear and easy lead in this one...will decide tomorrow after scratches are in ....it may rain overnight here on long island....good luck

fmolf
07-01-2009, 07:49 PM
the one race hurricane had at this level he was trounced i think he may be in too tough here.the horse that worries me is the :7: has the class and figs to get the job done.i just think it might be too long for him to hold his form so i am going to play against him.he may turn out to be the post time favorite as well.i'll decide when i see the odds just before post after viewing the horseflesh in the paddock and the post parade.....Either the :1: or :1a: whichever one Martin runs might get a clear and easy lead in this one...will decide tomorrow after scratches are in ....it may rain overnight here on long island....good luck
good call on the gullo horse...I thought my :4: was going to catch him but he flattened and hung a bit.Gonna look for him again as he runs next third off the layoff.

Robert Fischer
07-02-2009, 12:39 AM
good call on the gullo horse...I thought my :4: was going to catch him but he flattened and hung a bit.Gonna look for him again as he runs next third off the layoff.

yea that was a tough duel , "Mich" showed why he "has to prove" his class, as he was "disposed of" :( ouch!

Dominguez took a ton of money for looking logical on paper and having had a good day overall... pretty decent race from the winner and even the place horse Postino.