06-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Thinking about what to say if she wins.

I'm considering this call.

" Another step on the road to immortality"

Here's the question.

Can a horse be immortal?

CBedo
06-27-2009, 03:15 AM
not sure about immortal, although maybe her feats could be (like "in the immortal words of my grandfather)?

How about legendary instead of immortal?

(and thanks again for the passes. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.)

Imriledup
06-27-2009, 04:04 AM
Phil Jackson=Zen Master=10 titles
ZenYatta=the real zen master=11 titles?

You could also sneak in a reference from a zenyatta Mondatta song

rastajenk
06-27-2009, 06:45 AM
How 'bout: "De do do do de da da da
Is all I have to say to you"

:blush:

JBmadera
06-27-2009, 06:56 AM
sure - immortality can mean enduring fame.....and she sure is well on her way!

jb

Joey D
06-27-2009, 08:11 AM
How about..

"Perpetual perfection in motion"

the little guy
06-27-2009, 08:15 AM
Is there any sane person who isn't betting against her now?

andymays
06-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Another perfect stride on the road to immortality!

andymays
06-27-2009, 09:02 AM
From Bruno De Julio at www.racingwithbruno.com and www.todaysracingdigest.com

ZENYATTA 06/19 Hol/ft 6f 112.3h
Was three behind Alice and later joined by Puff Maddie. She ranged
outside of Puff Maddie in the stretch and went in 36.4, 59.4 and 112.1.
Beautiful drill, as she was poetry in motion. Actually saw her gallop on
Thursday, June 25, and she was awesome in presence and style. She
was a bit keen early, but relaxed after a half mile and galloped the last
mine and 1/4 under a stout hold and well within herself.

statepierback
06-27-2009, 09:02 AM
Can a horse be immortal? Beats me! Adding [horse + immortal = Pegasus] according to my math. Humans 500 years from now will know about Pegasus, I doubt Zenyatta would be the in the discussion. Then there is the matter of the wings, that is an unfair advance.
As for he call, maybe " Pegasus you may have a new stablemate in the immortality stable, big sister wants to move in"
Play with it. :jump:
You can throw the wings in that someway but Trevor might call an inquiry. :blush:

Sid
06-27-2009, 09:16 AM
"Immortal" isn't just cliched, it's too religious. We know Sky Masterson wasn't courting Sister Sarah Brown for her (or his) immortality. Besides, down the line some copy editor -- like the one at the Cleveland Plain Dealer who headlined the passing of our greatest third baseman by writing: "Immortal Pie Traynor Dies" -- will mess it up.

Louis Armstrong loved to use the letter "z" in his scat vocals. For me, the perfect call would be to patch in two bars of Satchmo -- "zut zut zee zat zee zo" -- two jumps before the wire, then simply say, resoundingly: "Zenyatta." But that's probably a tad too stylistic.

None of that is very useful. I imagine calling undefeated heroes and heroines is one of the toughest gigs, especially when the present race is indeed a stepping stone. "Presently perfect" comes to mind, but that's no doubt too cute, too obscure, and too suggestive that at some future point she will no longer be perfect.

I don't know. Tough job you have. Good luck.

statepierback
06-27-2009, 09:27 AM
Of real horses, the closest one to immortality is Man o War. History books do and should include his name.

eastie
06-27-2009, 10:08 AM
The song remains the same........undefeated and untied....with a spot remaining on her dance card for Rachel Alexandra, the outstanding filly ...Zenyatta

rokitman
06-27-2009, 10:17 AM
How about this...

Another step beyond my limited vocabulary.

KidCapper
06-27-2009, 11:12 AM
ZENYATTA... SMOKING LIKE A CIGAR!!!!

andymays
06-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Hopefully Allicansayis Wow runs second. After mentioning Zenyatta and whatever you add then "Allicansayis Wow"!

jognlope
06-27-2009, 11:35 AM
where the heck and when is she running? Today? I'm not going through every equibase track

Rocklane
06-27-2009, 12:04 PM
where the heck and when is she running? Today? I'm not going through every equibase track

Hollywood Park: Race #4, Vanity Handicap. 2:35 PST.

V J Stauffer is Holywood Park's P.A. announcer.

Joey D
06-27-2009, 12:05 PM

4th at Hollywood-Vanity Hcp

Peter Berry
06-27-2009, 12:27 PM

Here's the question.

Can a horse be immortal?

Bill Collins, 1986 Cox Plate: "And Bonecrusher races into equine immortality."

That call also has become immortal.

rastajenk
06-27-2009, 12:30 PM
I thought she was kidding. It's not as if the big Z is logging frequent flyer miles.

Imriledup
06-27-2009, 12:51 PM
As great as Big Z is, i feel a bit guilty at calling her immortal. Lets face it, she had her shot to race the boys last year in the BC Classic and passed. She has her shot again to race males at some point (and get weight instead of giving it) and is passing. The males in California stink, she would be a heavy favorite vs those and win. The Hol GC is up her alley at a mile and a quarter and she would be getting a 5 lbs, no excuse to keep beating creampuffs, lets take on some real competition if you want to stick the immortal tag on her.

Grits
06-27-2009, 12:59 PM
As great as Big Z is, i feel a bit guilty at calling her immortal. Lets face it, she had her shot to race the boys last year in the BC Classic and passed. She has her shot again to race males at some point (and get weight instead of giving it) and is passing. The males in California stink, she would be a heavy favorite vs those and win. The Hol GC is up her alley at a mile and a quarter and she would be getting a 5 lbs, no excuse to keep beating creampuffs, lets take on some real competition if you want to stick the immortal tag on her.

Creampuffs? IMR this is kind. LOL

I believe CJ's term a couple of days ago was tomato cans.
And when read, I howled with laughter.
:lol:

MickJ26
06-27-2009, 01:15 PM
In terms of winning margin, this was Zenyatta's worst race last year. She'll be carrying a Dr. Fager-like 129 lbs. Call me crazy, but, I'll be taking a stand against with Allicansayis Wow. She'll get first run on the leaders and Mr. Snake Venom has pulled off some shockers before. Allicansayis Wow is sitting on a big race. I'm not going to risk my life savings, just $20. win/place.
That's my two cents worth.

GlenninOhio
06-27-2009, 01:52 PM
In terms of winning margin, this was Zenyatta's worst race last year. She'll be carrying a Dr. Fager-like 129 lbs. Call me crazy, but, I'll be taking a stand against with Allicansayis Wow. She'll get first run on the leaders and Mr. Snake Venom has pulled off some shockers before. Allicansayis Wow is sitting on a big race. I'm not going to risk my life savings, just $20. win/place.
That's my two cents worth.

Biancone's specialty has always been the shipper from Europe who was ok over there and became a monster over here usually after a race or two - Gorella, Lady of Venice, and a filly whose name now escapes me who won the Beverly D.

Running against weak opposition is viewed as the "safe" choice, but it has one huge downside. Should you somehow manage to get yourself beat without a legitimate excuse, your reputation and standing can get blown to bits. Like if Big Brown had lost that turf race they created especially for him last year.

Not much chance of this happening today, but the impact could be devastating.

joanied
06-27-2009, 02:00 PM

Oh Jog...you have not been paying:eek: attention...shame, shame, shame:lol:

just in case...HRTV has both races...Z and RA (the Mother Goose had 2 scrathces...it's a 3 horse race now:faint: )

joanied
06-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Creampuffs? IMR this is kind. LOL

I believe CJ's term a couple of days ago was tomato cans.
And when read, I howled with laughter.
:lol:

me too...where does cj come up with this stuff...I thought that was hilarious:D

v j stauffer
06-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Phil Jackson=Zen Master=10 titles
ZenYatta=the real zen master=11 titles?

You could also sneak in a reference from a zenyatta Mondatta song

OMG that's a freaky one. Swear to god when I was driving home from the barns this morning I came up with....

"Here's the real Zen master and she's won 11"

Great work Riles. That's what it's gonna be.

Of course I'd much rather go with " Modification springs a shocker"

Enjoy the big mare guys and gals.

Thanks for the great input.

V

joanied
06-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Hopefully Allicansayis Wow runs second. After mentioning Zenyatta and whatever you add then "Allicansayis Wow"!

I think you nailed it....I have Allicansayiswow for the place:ThmbUp:

Wish I could think of a good call...they shoulda flew Durkin out for this one!!!

If she as going for win #10...he could say she's now a 'perfect Zen' :)

How about... " Zenyatta...simply Zensational"

andymays
06-27-2009, 02:19 PM

Wish I could think of a good call...they shoulda flew Durkin out for this one!!!

Good Joanie :ThmbUp:

v j stauffer
06-27-2009, 02:24 PM

Good idea about Durkin flying out. Fortunately for me he has to call a pretty good filly today as well.

Sorry. You're stuck with me.

Immanuel Kant
06-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Paging Mr. Mush...Mr. Mush, please contact the courtesy desk!

joanied
06-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Good idea about Durkin flying out. Fortunately for me he has to call a pretty good filly today as well.

Sorry. You're stuck with me.

Oh...no,no,no...I was making a joke...shoulda threw in the litle laughing guy:D ...forgive me :bang:

I'm certain you'll be...Zensational :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

joanied
06-27-2009, 02:41 PM
Good Joanie :ThmbUp:

Thanks, andymays:)

Greyfox
06-27-2009, 02:44 PM
"One small step for horse, one giant step for horsekind.":rolleyes:

Tom
06-27-2009, 03:11 PM
"Poly-Anna" does it again! :rolleyes: (KIDDING)

CincyHorseplayer
06-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Zenyatta the plastic icon!!!:)

jognlope
06-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Thanks a bunch, eagerly await and at Belmont with Rachel, down to 3 horses or something.

JeremyJet
06-27-2009, 04:11 PM

Here's the question.

Can a horse be immortal?

I'd like to know what your call would be like if she didn't win.

Regards,

JeremyJet

Hajck Hillstrom
06-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Wish I could think of a good call...they shoulda flew Durkin out for this one!!!I thought this line might ruffle some feathers.

Completely different take with a couple of :lol: :lol:'s at the end. :D

ezrabrooks
06-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Is there any sane person who isn't betting against her now?

Spoken like a true New Yorker..

Ez

ezrabrooks
06-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Great call Vic... Thanks for giving us a 'heads up'..

Ez

Hajck Hillstrom
06-27-2009, 05:43 PM
OMG that's a freaky one. Swear to god when I was driving home from the barns this morning I came up with....

"Here's the real Zen master and she's won 11"

Great work Riles. That's what it's gonna be.True to your word .... nice call.

Thanks for engaging here. Made the call even more interesting. :ThmbUp:

Hajck Hillstrom
06-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Spoken like a true New Yorker..Took the words right out of my mouth. :lol:

Tom
06-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Now this is classy.....the track announcer gets ideas from racing fans, and the winners take a couple of sign wavers with them to the winner's circle.:ThmbUp:

Grits
06-27-2009, 05:57 PM
She is one serious something to see!!! WOW, even with 129lbs.

But too, so was RachaelA, setting a track record a little while ago.

A true joy to watch both.

And a wonderful gesture on the part of the Mr and Mrs Moss, inviting fans to join them in the winners' circle--who made, and held posters high, for their great mare.

cmoore
06-27-2009, 06:02 PM
Another impressive race by ZENYATTA...A rather easy and controling pace up front and she reels them in again..WOW!!!! A Mile 1/8ths looks to be her best distance..Oh, I forgot..She also carried 129 pounds..How can you not have a smile on your face after watching that..:):):)

DanG
06-27-2009, 06:02 PM

That says it all.

GMB@BP
06-27-2009, 06:03 PM
She is one serious something to see!!! WOW, even with 129lbs.

But too, so was RachaelA, setting a track record a little while ago.

And a wonderful gesture on the part of the Mr and Mrs Moss, inviting fans to join them in the winners' circle--who made, and held posters high, for their great mare.

wow she beat Secretariats track record.....kudos to RA!!!

GMB@BP
06-27-2009, 06:05 PM
Another impressive race by ZENYATTA...A rather easy and controling pace up front and she reels them in again..WOW!!!! A Mile 1/8ths looks to be her best distance..Oh, I forgot..She also carried 129 pounds..How can you not have a smile on your face after watching that..:):):)

for whatever the reason, thats two years in a row in the Vanity that Zenyatta has not looked all that good.

ezrabrooks
06-27-2009, 06:13 PM
for whatever the reason, thats two years in a row in the Vanity that Zenyatta has not looked all that good.

Yeah...6 for 6..then 11 for 11. I wish I could "not look all that good"

Ez

Cratos
06-27-2009, 06:19 PM
wow she beat Secretariats track record.....kudos to RA!!!

Rachel was awfully impressive in her win, but she did not beat Big Red's 1 1/8 mile record at Belmont. Big Red did the 1 1/8 mile in winning the 1973 Marlboro Cup in 1:45.4 seconds. Rachel got the distance today in 146.2 seconds.

A very powerful performance and a stakes record, but not a track record.

GMB@BP
06-27-2009, 06:22 PM
Rachel was awfully impressive in her win, but she did not beat Big Red's 1 1/8 mile record at Belmont. Big Red did the 1 1/8 mile in winning the 1973 Marlboro Cup in 1:45.4 seconds. Rachel got the distance today in 146.2 seconds.

you dont think I know that...really

ezrabrooks
06-27-2009, 06:27 PM

Now that is a puzzler..

Ez

cmoore
06-27-2009, 06:37 PM

Do you think she breaks that record if Calvin would of ridden her out to the line???

joanied
06-27-2009, 06:37 PM
I was yellin' so loud that I never even heard Vic's call :D ...had to replay it...but my,my,my...that mare Is zensational...

I am still reeling from both races...I'm breathless. How can anyone find the right words to describe what we all were witness to...maybe it's just me, but I can't find the :faint: words...I'm just so grateful that these two horses came around in my lifetime...
:jump: WOW!!

cmoore
06-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I was yellin' so loud that I never even heard Vic's call :D ...had to replay it...but my,my,my...that mare Is zensational...

I am still reeling from both races...I'm breathless. How can anyone find the right words to describe what we all were witness to...maybe it's just me, but I can't find the :faint: words...I'm just so grateful that these two horses came around in my lifetime...
:jump: WOW!!

I agree :1::1::1:% Joanied..

KirisClown
06-27-2009, 06:45 PM
xTeV9Wb2OWo

andymays
06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
Vic, don't you have a race to call in 11 minutes (7th race)? I see you're logged in the Forum. Got the Laptop up in the box?

You've got it made.

Good Call for Zenyatta!

Cratos
06-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Do you think she breaks that record if Calvin would of ridden her out to the line???

I am hesitant to say that, but I do believe it would have been 1:45 and change.

Grits
06-27-2009, 07:18 PM

Thank you for the correction. The last 16th Calvin pushed, zip. He let her gear down. And that's a good thing.

And Vic, your call was outstanding!!;)

MickJ26
06-27-2009, 07:19 PM
I was wrong again.
I keep looking for ways to bet against Zenyatta.
She was too good for this bunch.
What's next, something at Del Mar?

joanied
06-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Vic, don't you have a race to call in 11 minutes (7th race)? I see you're logged in the Forum. Got the Laptop up in the box?

You've got it made.

Good Call for Zenyatta!

Agreed :ThmbUp: ...got it made :) great Zenyatta call :ThmbUp:

Between Rachel and Zen..."I'm having a very good day"
:jump:

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2009, 08:23 PM
Do you think she breaks that record if Calvin would of ridden her out to the line???No.

Bobzilla
06-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Entertaining race call, one that Zen Master Phil Jackson would surely appreciate. ;) I hope it's on Sports Center tonight.

rastajenk
06-27-2009, 08:35 PM
A big thanks to Vic for including us in his preparations, if it hasn't been said before. :ThmbUp:

Imriledup
06-27-2009, 09:35 PM
What an incredible tour de force on both coasts. Wow. Breathtaking. This is amazing for racing, even if they don't ever meet in a horserace.

GMB@BP
06-27-2009, 10:30 PM
What an incredible tour de force on both coasts. Wow. Breathtaking. This is amazing for racing, even if they don't ever meet in a horserace.

If Calvin pushers her she kills Secretartiets record....heck if she was in the Belmont it would have been 223.

Imriledup
06-27-2009, 10:49 PM
If Calvin pushers her she kills Secretartiets record....heck if she was in the Belmont it would have been 223.

She's a super freak.

Cratos
06-27-2009, 10:59 PM
No.

I agree with you, but I was somewhat hesitant initially about that question because looking at the replay it seemed plausible that Rachel would have done that if Borel had pushed her.

However the facts of the race dispute what I thought I had seen. Rachel covered the last 1/8 mile in 12.73 seconds and for her to had broken Secretariat’s record she would have needed a last eighth mile in 11.79 seconds which would have come after her covering the mile in 1:33.60.

eastie
06-28-2009, 09:01 AM

well after saying that Zenyatta didn't look all that good winning the Vanity, it really can not be assumed that you know anything about horseracing at all. Which race were you watching anyway. Zenyatta was AWESOME. And you have to beat the best if you want to be the best. Until Rachel beats the champ, the champ is still the champ. Zenyatta has run by everyone who has ever been in front of her.

rokitman
06-28-2009, 10:36 AM
She's a super freak.
She's super freaky.

FenceBored
06-28-2009, 11:48 AM
She's super freaky.

The kind you don't take home to Mother? :confused:

GMB@BP
06-28-2009, 12:23 PM
well after saying that Zenyatta didn't look all that good winning the Vanity, it really can not be assumed that you know anything about horseracing at all. Which race were you watching anyway. Zenyatta was AWESOME. And you have to beat the best if you want to be the best. Until Rachel beats the champ, the champ is still the champ. Zenyatta has run by everyone who has ever been in front of her.

you really dont know how funny this is....you cant, and its not your fault....i bet you made Kiris and the little guy laugh though.

joanied
06-28-2009, 01:05 PM
No.

Yes:)

joanied
06-28-2009, 01:11 PM
She's a super freak.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
This is a tiny bit embarrassing:blush: ...but I was on my feet watching the race (on TVG) and started jumping up & down when Calvin split fillies...by time they got to the 1/8th pole, my legs got weak and I found myself kneeling on the floor...tears, goosebumps and that silly laugh you seem to get when you are so filled with awe and joy, you just can't help yourself.

She and Zenyatta are both one's for the ages :jump:

Hajck Hillstrom
06-28-2009, 01:12 PM
for whatever the reason, thats two years in a row in the Vanity that Zenyatta has not looked all that good.Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, but I am curious as to what is the logic supporting your statement? Zenyatta raced wide throughout, carrying 129 lbs., and won going away. What wasn't impressive? I respect your perspective, and am really curious what does a horse have to do to "look good?"

joanied
06-28-2009, 01:17 PM
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, but I am curious as to what is the logic supporting your statement? Zenyatta raced wide throughout, carrying 129 lbs., and won going away. What wasn't impressive? I respect your perspective, and am really curious what does a horse have to do to "look good?"

me too...how in hell does Zenyatta not look good winning under 129 lbs., with her ears up...simply enjoying herself.
:confused: I don't get it.

GMB@BP
06-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder, but I am curious as to what is the logic supporting your statement? Zenyatta raced wide throughout, carrying 129 lbs., and won going away. What wasn't impressive? I respect your perspective, and am really curious what does a horse have to do to "look good?"

If you watch the last race and watch this one you will notice that her rider never moves at the 3/8ths pole and she begins picking up horses very easily, in this race not only was she being asked but just past the quarter pole her rider actually goes to the stick...now when she leveled off she took command against inferior opponents but IMO she looked much better in the Milady then the Vanity, and last year was eerily similar. I don't put much stock into it cause as I said it was the same thing last year.

Hajck Hillstrom
06-28-2009, 02:10 PM
IMO she looked much better in the Milady then the Vanity, and last year was eerily similar. Fair play.

So what you are actually saying is that she has looked better, and that is certainly true, but with the impost in the `09 Vanity, I found her performance an impressive one.

eastie
06-30-2009, 09:33 AM
you really dont know how funny this is....you cant, and its not your fault....i bet you made Kiris and the little guy laugh though.

maybe you can explain it to me , it is probably the only thing YOU could explain to me.

Cadillakin
06-30-2009, 10:07 AM
If you watch the last race and watch this one you will notice that her rider never moves at the 3/8ths pole and she begins picking up horses very easily, in this race not only was she being asked but just past the quarter pole her rider actually goes to the stick...
What is occurring is this; The pace was backed up to the half, with the pacesetter setting 24 second quarter miles in both the first two segments. In the next quarter mile segment, the pacesetter went in 23.1... There is no gaining on a pacemaker in a route that is moving at that pace.. Even the great Secretariat in his dominant Kentucky Derby win never went faster than 23.1 in any quarter mile segment...

Around that turn, the pacemaker was stealing away with her superior speed.. But she had already put in that 23.1 quarter - so it was just a matter of time before she came back. As you probably know, a horse can only travel at their best speed for about 3/8ths.. Briecat did indeed come back approaching the furlong grounds.

In essence, Zenyatta's great move from the 3/8ths to the 1/8th pole which she sometimes accomplishes in 22.3 was nullified by the false pace. She was moving quite fast, but so were the others in front of her.. It was not till the last 1/8th that her class prevailed and she overcame the pace and circumstances with her high weight.

Zenyatta would have been beaten at a mile by Briecat under those weight and pace conditions... Rachel would have beat her too under those same circumstances... but if Rachel would have had to run to a faster pace and taken on Briecat, who knows what might have happened? None of us do.

On the other hand, I don't think there is any doubt Zenyatta would have slaughtered those same fillies in the Mother Goose under that pace setup.. and it's also likely that she would have run right by Rachel in the Preakness if she were allowed to run in that restricted race. My thinking is; If MTB got that close, Zenyatta would have blown right by...

They're all beatable.. Even Secretariat, generally considered the best horse of the modern era lost 5 races in his 21 starts..

So, I don't think criticizing a horse for winning while giving a ton of weight and overcoming a non-existent pace is quite fair... From my point of view, she overcame very adverse circumstances and still prevailed fairly easily in that last 1/16th..

tucker6
06-30-2009, 10:26 AM
What is occurring is this; The pace was backed up to the half, with the pacesetter setting 24 second quarter miles in both the first two segments. In the next quarter mile segment, the pacesetter went in 23.1... There is no gaining on a pacemaker in a route that is moving at that pace.. Even the great Secretariat in his dominant Kentucky Derby win never went faster than 23.1 in any quarter mile segment...

Around that turn, the pacemaker was stealing away with her superior speed.. But she had already put in that 23.1 quarter - so it was just a matter of time before she came back. As you probably know, a horse can only travel at their best speed for about 3/8ths.. Briecat did indeed come back approaching the furlong grounds.

In essence, Zenyatta's great move from the 3/8ths to the 1/8th pole which she sometimes accomplishes in 22.3 was nullified by the false pace. She was moving quite fast, but so were the others in front of her.. It was not till the last 1/8th that her class prevailed and she overcame the pace and circumstances with her high weight.

Zenyatta would have been beaten at a mile by Briecat under those weight and pace conditions... Rachel would have beat her too under those same circumstances... but if Rachel would have had to run to a faster pace and taken on Briecat, who knows what might have happened? None of us do.

On the other hand, I don't think there is any doubt Zenyatta would have slaughtered those same fillies in the Mother Goose under that pace setup.. and it's also likely that she would have run right by Rachel in the Preakness if she were allowed to run in that restricted race. My thinking is; If MTB got that close, Zenyatta would have blown right by...

They're all beatable.. Even Secretariat, generally considered the best horse of the modern era lost 5 races in his 21 starts..

So, I don't think criticizing a horse for winning while giving a ton of weight and overcoming a non-existent pace is quite fair... From my point of view, she overcame very adverse circumstances and still prevailed fairly easily in that last 1/16th..
nice post, but you are factually incorrect on one point. Secretariat's quarter mile fractions in the KD were:
0:25 1/5
0:24
0:23 4/5
0:23 2/5
0:23

So, he did do better than 23.1, but I understand your point.

GMB@BP
06-30-2009, 02:15 PM

fair enough, the numbers certainly aid your position.

the little guy
06-30-2009, 02:52 PM
maybe you can explain it to me , it is probably the only thing YOU could explain to me.

The only thing he loves in life more than Zenyatta is Mike Smith.

GMB@BP
06-30-2009, 02:54 PM
The only thing he loves in life more than Zenyatta is Mike Smith.

You get your original material from our other friend I see.