PDA

View Full Version : Next Republican candidate

Valuist
06-26-2009, 10:40 PM
God knows the Republicans haven't exactly done themselves a lot favors recently. And just last week, a high ranking governor gets caught in yet another political sex scandal.

This guy, Paul Ryan, should be the front runner for 2012. He's every bit as articulate and polished as Obama, and he doesn't need a teleprompter to discuss his views. But he has a much better understanding of fiscal responsibility, something which is clearly needed.

http://www.house.gov/ryan/

jonnielu
06-26-2009, 10:49 PM
God knows the Republicans haven't exactly done themselves a lot favors recently. And just last week, a high ranking governor gets caught in yet another political sex scandal.

This guy, Paul Ryan, should be the front runner for 2012. He's every bit as articulate and polished as Obama, and he doesn't need a teleprompter to discuss his views. But he has a much better understanding of fiscal responsibility, something which is clearly needed.

So, what is he doing about it in Congress?? Is he teaching any classes in his Wis. district on jurisdiction? Because if he is not making people aware of the concept, he is just another lying politician working the vote-buying scheme.

jdl

BenDiesel26
06-27-2009, 12:51 AM
So, what is he doing about it in Congress?? Is he teaching any classes in his Wis. district on jurisdiction? Because if he is not making people aware of the concept, he is just another lying politician working the vote-buying scheme.

jdl

Is this the jurisdiction you speak of?

Link (http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#federalareas)

acorn54
06-27-2009, 05:10 AM

i don't think the majority of the americans or the majority of the people who vote give a hoot about fiscal responsiblity. they are "takers" and just care about what the government can give them.

jonnielu
06-27-2009, 06:25 AM
Is this the jurisdiction you speak of?

Link (http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#federalareas)

Ask Dan Evans of the Tax Protestor FAQ what this phrase means "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

His stuff is weak, the Constitution gave no power to the federal jurisdiction within the states. Counterfieting is you entering the jurisdiction. You making an election (choosing to be a federal subject) under the 14th amendment puts you in the jurisdiction, it can't come into the state to get you, unless you do something to waive jurisdiction.

Dan Evans is so stupid, he'll try to bluff you by telling you to read the slaughterhouse cases, in the hope that you will be too lazy to do it, and it will make him look smart.

Read the federalist papers, Dred Scott, the slaughterhouse cases, Dred Scott II, minor v happersett.

Then ask this low-life POS to define the words "or" and "and" for you while he again explains how the People chartered an unlimited jurisdiction for Congress just 4 years after winning a 7 year war for independence.

Tell him that I still say he is a lying POS scumbag, and if he wants to do something about it, I'm still standing here in Knoxville, TN.

P.S. Instead of comparing arguments for which sounds best, you really should read the material and decide for yourself based on your knowledge, not what sounds good. Look around, the BS that is going on now, sounded good to somebody 20 years ago.

jdl

jonnielu
06-27-2009, 06:51 AM
i don't think the majority of the americans or the majority of the people who vote give a hoot about fiscal responsiblity. they are "takers" and just care about what the government can give them.

There is an excercise that any one can do in order to get their mind right with an understanding of what is going on.

A couple of hundred years ago we declared our natural Sovereignty, with a holding for equality, and the rights of mankind, as a basis for separation from an unjust government. Although it upset and completely disturbed all notions of who should hold power, we did it anyway. And we formed a government where no matter what happened, we could hold the power.

In order to understand this better, in these modern times, just substitute the word "we" everytime you want to say or write "the government".

jdl

rastajenk
06-27-2009, 06:56 AM
I'd like to see jdl and zilzal in a Texas cage match to see who thinks they know the most with the most absolute certainty.

acorn54
06-27-2009, 09:04 AM
There is an excercise that any one can do in order to get their mind right with an understanding of what is going on.

A couple of hundred years ago we declared our natural Sovereignty, with a holding for equality, and the rights of mankind, as a basis for separation from an unjust government. Although it upset and completely disturbed all notions of who should hold power, we did it anyway. And we formed a government where no matter what happened, we could hold the power.

In order to understand this better, in these modern times, just substitute the word "we" everytime you want to say or write "the government".

jdl

unfortunately for tax purposes only 1/3rd of the populace gets taxed by the government. so the majority see these 1/3rd as sugar daddies.

BenDiesel26
06-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Ask Dan Evans of the Tax Protestor FAQ what this phrase means "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof".

His stuff is weak, the Constitution gave no power to the federal jurisdiction within the states. Counterfieting is you entering the jurisdiction. You making an election (choosing to be a federal subject) under the 14th amendment puts you in the jurisdiction, it can't come into the state to get you, unless you do something to waive jurisdiction.

Dan Evans is so stupid, he'll try to bluff you by telling you to read the slaughterhouse cases, in the hope that you will be too lazy to do it, and it will make him look smart.

Read the federalist papers, Dred Scott, the slaughterhouse cases, Dred Scott II, minor v happersett.

Then ask this low-life POS to define the words "or" and "and" for you while he again explains how the People chartered an unlimited jurisdiction for Congress just 4 years after winning a 7 year war for independence.

Tell him that I still say he is a lying POS scumbag, and if he wants to do something about it, I'm still standing here in Knoxville, TN.

P.S. Instead of comparing arguments for which sounds best, you really should read the material and decide for yourself based on your knowledge, not what sounds good. Look around, the BS that is going on now, sounded good to somebody 20 years ago.

jdl

Hey I've been trying to figure out what you've been talking about and that was one of the sites that popped up. I was just curious to see what your response would be. There seems to be so much conflicting information. I haven't made a decision one way or the other.

jonnielu
06-27-2009, 10:32 AM
unfortunately for tax purposes only 1/3rd of the populace gets taxed by the government. so the majority see these 1/3rd as sugar daddies.

Which specific tax are you talking about?

jdl

jonnielu
06-27-2009, 10:54 AM
Hey I've been trying to figure out what you've been talking about and that was one of the sites that popped up. I was just curious to see what your response would be. There seems to be so much conflicting information. I haven't made a decision one way or the other.

I'm well aware of what pops up first when you are looking for opinions, that is why I suggest that you restrict yourself to what is established as truth - Declaration of Independence - Dan Evans calls it a "press release".

I have found that it has established truth for 233 years. But, don't take my word for it, you read it, you decide what it says and what it means.

Dan Evans is just a part of the propaganda machine that has been operating for 100 years to persuade you that you have no rights, and you are unable to understand the Constitution that you authorize without his learned "interpretation".

You will find the boundaries of jurisdiction in the Constitution, the Federalist papers are the best explanation of why those boundaries exist in our country.

I've already discussed it at length with Dan Evans.

jdl

acorn54
06-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Which specific tax are you talking about?

jdl

major taxes such as federal and state and local income taxes

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2009, 07:38 PM

http://www.house.gov/ryan/I wrote about this guy a while ago...I really like what I've seen of him so far, but I've also heard he doesn't want to run for higher office while he still has very young children...hopefully, he changes his mind in the coming years....

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey jonni, please try NOT to turn every freakin' politcal thread into a tax debate...thanks....

Valuist
06-27-2009, 08:14 PM
I wrote about this guy a while ago...I really like what I've seen of him so far, but I've also heard he doesn't want to run for higher office while he still has very young children...hopefully, he changes his mind in the coming years....

I've heard something like that but we'll see how he feels in 2 years.

jonnielu
06-27-2009, 08:25 PM
I'd like to see jdl and zilzal in a Texas cage match to see who thinks they know the most with the most absolute certainty.

Is it a crime to know something?

jdl

jonnielu
06-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey jonni, please try NOT to turn every freakin' politcal thread into a tax debate...thanks....

That's difficult to do when politics is totally wrapped around taxation. Without the federal income tax, and your erroneous belief that you must be a subject of it, Congress wouldn't have spit to say about how you live your life.

To say that any member of Congress is likely a lying thief, doen't have anything to do with taxes in particular either.

jdl

rastajenk
06-27-2009, 09:00 PM
I didn't say to throw you in a jail cell. :)