PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Jackson Dead

CryingForTheHorses
06-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Early reports are say Micheal Jackson rushed to hospital with heart attack. They are now telling us he has passed...Rip Mr Moonwaklker

RaceBookJoe
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Wow...2 one-named icons passing away on the same day. Both will be missed. RIP !!!!

098poi
06-25-2009, 06:59 PM
A truly gifted human being. Went off the deep end for sure, but RIP Michael.

juanepstein
06-25-2009, 07:55 PM
rip micheal jackson

you pleasured the children with your talents

wisconsin
06-25-2009, 08:38 PM
He really did make some great music before he became a flake. Thriller has no equal out there, IMHO.

God bless America. The only place on earth where a black boy can grow up to be white woman!

Golf and Horses
06-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Early reports are say Micheal Jackson rushed to hospital with heart attack.
I heard it was food poisoning... he ate 12 year old nuts.

Marshall Bennett
06-26-2009, 06:16 AM
Its a shame the passing of both he and Farrah occured on the same day . I feel the news of Farrah's death has been greatly diminished by Jackson's passing . I cannot recall any two icons of this level of fame dying on the same day .

llegend39
06-26-2009, 06:41 AM
rip micheal jackson

you pleasured the children with your talents

Actually he pleasured himself with your children

Quagmire
06-26-2009, 07:00 AM
I heard it was food poisoning... he ate 12 year old nuts.

It could have been that 6 year old weiner.

cj's dad
06-26-2009, 07:05 AM
No great loss has been suffered by mankind !

Good, decent. hard working people pass away every day.

One less child molester in the world.

lilmegahertz
06-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Children the world over heave a sigh of relief.....

It bothers me that this fruitcake's death will probably overshadow Farrah's.

xtb
06-26-2009, 01:07 PM
Due to the fact Michael Jackson was 95% plastic he will be recycled, melted down, and made into Legos so little kids can play with him for a change.

sandpit
06-26-2009, 02:09 PM
Its a shame the passing of both he and Farrah occured on the same day . I feel the news of Farrah's death has been greatly diminished by Jackson's passing . I cannot recall any two icons of this level of fame dying on the same day .

John Lee Hooker and Carroll O'Connor: June 21, 2001

domino1891
06-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Due to the fact Michael Jackson was 95% plastic he will be recycled, melted down, and made into Legos so little kids can play with him for a change.

Sorry, no Legos

Michael Jackson isn't going to be buried or cremated.
Instead he will be recycled into grocery bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for children to play with.

jballscalls
06-26-2009, 02:45 PM
This was on Chad Ochocinco's (johnson)'s twitter page yesterday:

"OK, first Mrs. Fawcett and now Mr. Jackson, please tell me this is a mistaken rumor, if it is not, it's just as sad as 9/11"

unbelievable

Valuist
06-26-2009, 04:38 PM
What's interesting is that TMZ announced he was dead around 4 PM Central time (5 Eastern) but the hospital didn't pronounce him dead for another hour or so.

lilmegahertz
06-26-2009, 04:42 PM
Sorry, no Legos

Michael Jackson isn't going to be buried or cremated.
Instead he will be recycled into grocery bags so he can remain white, plastic and dangerous for children to play with.

:lol:

falconridge
06-26-2009, 04:46 PM
John Lee Hooker and Carroll O'Connor: June 21, 2001
John Fitzgerald Kennedy and Aldous Leonard Huxley: 22 November 1963

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/jfk-tm.jpghttp://danmihalache.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/aldous_huxley2.jpg

jballscalls
06-26-2009, 05:16 PM
john ritter died on a thursday night at 10 pm, and three hours later at 1am on the friday morning, JOhnny cash died.

i want to say it was september 12th and 13th or 2003

Steve 'StatMan'
06-26-2009, 06:15 PM
"The Day The Music Died", Buddy Holly, Richie Valens & The Big Bopper

CryingForTheHorses
06-26-2009, 08:10 PM
No great loss has been suffered by mankind !

Good, decent. hard working people pass away every day.

One less child molester in the world.

...CLASSLESS post

wizard_of_odds
06-26-2009, 08:18 PM
I cannot beleive all the morons on here.Looks like a lot of you just write something just to outdo the other guy.MJ may have had his problems but he did have millions of fans around the world including me.I lurk around here a lot and read many smartass comments about this and that and its mostly the same posters talking crap. Have some respect for the dead as all of us will meet our maker one day..That said RIP MJ

turfnsport
06-26-2009, 09:13 PM
I cannot beleive all the morons on here.Looks like a lot of you just write something just to outdo the other guy.MJ may have had his problems but he did have millions of fans around the world including me.I lurk around here a lot and read many smartass comments about this and that and its mostly the same posters talking crap. Have some respect for the dead as all of us will meet our maker one day..That said RIP MJ

Most of the posters you are talking about here probably will and do mourn the dead, at least the ones that are not child molesters or pedophiles. (alleged ;) )

rastajenk
06-26-2009, 10:24 PM
These guys are mild compared to what's out there. I was reading comments at TMZ, and he wasn't even dead yet (allegedly) and they were hoping he was.

A lot of alleged comedians were just handed a mother lode of material.

sandpit
06-26-2009, 11:59 PM
This was on Chad Ochocinco's (johnson)'s twitter page yesterday:

"OK, first Mrs. Fawcett and now Mr. Jackson, please tell me this is a mistaken rumor, if it is not, it's just as sad as 9/11"

unbelievable

I would say that he changed his name to reflect his IQ, but that would too generous...

jognlope
06-27-2009, 07:41 AM
I dont' think he was debauched and could have actually done anything to the children, but maybe they will eventually tell the real story. He was probably under the influence of potent barbiturates when he made the crazy statement about "children in my bed." Maybe in reaction to childhood abuse and the pain it caused. Quincy Jones knew who he was and I believe him.

Rookies
06-27-2009, 08:11 AM
God bless America. The only place on earth where a black boy can grow up to be white woman!__________________
Funny. After that memorable, puffball post Super Bowl interview with Doperah, the only question I wanted asked was:

" What GENDER are you ? "

Set behind that weird, darken , creepy caliope, Jackson had clearly morphed from one of the most exceptional world music and arts talents into some weird, twisted creature. He only got worse.

For all the wonderful, natural talents you possess as a human being, you don't get a pass from me if you turn into a murderer a la OJ or some damnable pedophile.

Marshall Bennett
06-27-2009, 08:30 AM
The fact that he settled with the family of an alleged victim for 20 million in a civil case , though not an admission of guilt perhaps , it will always haunt his legacy ... as it should .

HUSKER55
06-27-2009, 11:44 AM
MJ is a pedaphile and proof that you can do anything in America and not get punished if you have enough money to buy your way out. OJ proved that point as well. Janet Jackson flashed her tits at the super bowl and nothing happened.

If his legacy does anything it proves just how stupid the American public is.

But you watch, the MSM will sugar coat the whole thing. If he was white they would not do it. want proof?

Farah is already yesteredays news.

cj's dad
06-27-2009, 11:52 AM
...CLASSLESS post

I do not regret feeling no remorse for the death of a child molester .

He has met his maker and will answer to Him, not you or I.

boxcar
06-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I do not regret feeling no remorse for the death of a child molester .

He has met his maker and will answer to Him, not you or I.

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Death is always sad and tragic, if for no one else, then for the loved ones a deceased person leaves behind. But like you, I feel no remorse for him. And because there is a just God, I know that he has already been judged fairly and impartially and perfectly and is now receiving everything his life on this earth deserved.

Boxcar

dutchboy
06-27-2009, 03:57 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Death is always sad and tragic, if for no one else, then for the loved ones a deceased person leaves behind. But like you, I feel no remorse for him. And because there is a just God, I know that he has already been judged fairly and impartially and perfectly and is now receiving everything his life on this earth deserved.

Boxcar

MJ is expected to generate a billion dollars after his death so I doubt if there is much real sadness. Nice to see Rev Al and Rev Jesse show up in time to share their silly thoughts. No comments yet from the leadership of NAMBY.

cj's dad
06-27-2009, 09:48 PM
MJ is expected to generate a billion dollars after his death so I doubt if there is much real sadness. Nice to see Rev Al and Rev Jesse show up in time to share their silly thoughts. No comments yet from the leadership of NAMBY.

And why would they for their agenda is the proliferation of sex between men and boys.

Hank
06-28-2009, 12:17 AM
MJ is a pedaphile and proof that you can do anything in America and not get punished if you have enough money to buy your way out. OJ proved that point as well. Janet Jackson flashed her tits at the super bowl and nothing happened.

If his legacy does anything it proves just how stupid the American public is.

But you watch, the MSM will sugar coat the whole thing . If he was white they would not do it. want proof?

Farah is already yesteredays news.

What a tool :ThmbDown:.

Tom
06-28-2009, 09:23 AM
I thought he was white????

RichieP
06-28-2009, 01:15 PM
R.I.P. Michael

Here is one of my favorite tunes of his :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZJH2MGJffw

RaceBookJoe
06-28-2009, 06:01 PM
R.I.P. Michael

Here is one of my favorite tunes of his :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZJH2MGJffw

I like this one even better, esp from the 4:00 on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeV0Ke3NCk RIP

Grits
06-29-2009, 08:11 PM
Michael Jackson was an extraordinary entertainer. He was a one man pop music revolution, I don't believe this can be disputed. 750 million records pretty much seals it. (I'm not commenting on his court cases, don't wanna go there . . . pass on those.)

This said, he's dead. And yes, I'm sorry. Prescription drug cocktails, though, do tend to stop one's heart when given in abusive and lethal doses.

It'll take two weeks to bury him. Two more weeks to read his will. Then another month for the tox screen to come back. Add 5 years of court battles over his children, his estate--the settling of his massive debt, and the continuing growth of revenue from his massive assets, ie, song catalogs, his own and that of the Beatles, Jackson's net worth will be far greater beyond his death than it was while he was living.

No telling how long Michael & Co. will be front and center nightly. I think I'll be pretty tired of Jackson before the dust settles. (No pun intended there, MJ.) You will be missed, I'm sure, but I ain't gonna be able to hang nightly. There are times the TV needs to, simply, be turned off. Its just too much, over and over, even in these first few days.

Whodoyalike?
07-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Johnny Cash and John Ritter both passed away Sept. 12, 2003.

Greyfox
07-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Johnny Cash and John Ritter both passed away Sept. 12, 2003.

I hear you knocking.
Gale Storm died on Saturday, and the media has barely mentioned it.
At one time she was one of Televisions great attractions.
Oh well, why do fools fall in love?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gale_Storm

cj's dad
07-06-2009, 06:41 PM
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/2RmneMDZlWQ/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RmneMDZlWQ)[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch_queue?all"]Added (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=peter+king+on+michael+jackson&search_type=&aq=f#)

2:10

[TRANSLATED] Congressman Peter King [NY]: Stop Coverage of Low-Life, Child ... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RmneMDZlWQ)

Rookies
07-06-2009, 07:41 PM
D, my audio is gone, but I got the gist from a CNN report.

Sometimes, including this time, you'd think the Messiah had gone down the way the idiot networks follow every stray comment, nod or wink. You think, I think, a few of us think, that Jacko's talent was overshadowed by the fact that he turned into a whacko.

I'm not sure if King isn't open to litigation... but... I do like the point of " the 'others' who die every day or people work in tough neighborhoods etc" so rarely get honoured.

ALWAYS believed that.

cj's dad
07-06-2009, 07:58 PM
One cannot slander or libel a dead person. The family or whoever can not initiate a law suit.

boxcar
07-06-2009, 09:13 PM
One cannot slander or libel a dead person. The family or whoever can not initiate a law suit.

But one can refuse to let the dead RIP. ;)

Boxcar

louisianawoman
07-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Too bad all this took Farrah out of the lime-light!

Little coverage on her funeral.

lilmegahertz
07-07-2009, 07:50 PM
He was a perv that got not guilty because he was rich. Any poor person would have been behind bars. I know a few folks that would love to visit his grave and place one of those child predator signs on his tombstone. No matter how talented he is, the fact remains he thought it was totally fine to put children in his bed and thought the world should also do so. Pah!! [spits on ground]. The children of the world sleep better now with one less monster in the world.

And yes...sometimes you do need to turn off the tv if the only news items are Palin, MJ, and Obama.

Hank
07-07-2009, 11:32 PM
[Pah!! [spits on ground].

:lol: who needs tv when ya go ot

Tom
07-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Who is filling for Glen Back today? I missed his name.
What a dope!

I love these loud mouths who condemn everyone for making such a big deal out of MJ and then spend a whole show making a big deal out the big deal! :lol:

juanepstein
07-10-2009, 03:05 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtJRNyPK-lc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TtJRNyPK-lc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>