PDA

View Full Version : Surprise! Surprise!

Pell Mell
06-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Sanford has a girlfriend!

Three things drive men; money, power and sex and one follows the other.

Are there any of them that aren's frigg'n around? Having grown up among blacks I can tell you this; Obama better not get caught at it because his old lady won't take it lying down, she'll cut his balls off!

How old must they be before the brain rises above the naval?:bang:

Cangamble
06-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Sanford has a girlfriend!

Three things drive men; money, power and sex and one follows the other.

Are there any of them that aren's frigg'n around? Having grown up among blacks I can tell you this; Obama better not get caught at it because his old lady won't take it lying down, she'll cut his balls off!

How old must they be before the brain rises above the naval?:bang:
I thought only Democrats had affairs..........................with females.

ArlJim78
06-24-2009, 05:21 PM
even though Sarah Palin has nothing to do with this story, it didn't take long for democrats to reveal once again how bad their Palin derangement is.

Here is the always classy junior senator from Massachusetts yesterday;
__________________________________________________ ______
WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) must have been channeling his inner Letterman yesterday.

He was telling a group of business and civic leaders in town at his invitation about the “bizarre’’ tale of how South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford had “disappeared for four days’’ and claimed to be hiking along the Appalachian Trail, but no one was really certain of his whereabouts.

“Too bad,’’ Kerry said, “if a governor had to go missing it couldn’t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin.’’

Jake
06-24-2009, 05:37 PM
even though Sarah Palin has nothing to do with this story, it didn't take long for democrats to reveal once again how bad their Palin derangement is.

WASHINGTON – U.S. Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) must have been channeling his inner Letterman yesterday.

He was telling a group of business and civic leaders in town at his invitation about the “bizarre’’ tale of how South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford had “disappeared for four days’’ and claimed to be hiking along the Appalachian Trail, but no one was really certain of his whereabouts.

“Too bad,’’ Kerry said, “if a governor had to go missing it couldn’t have been the governor of Alaska. You know, Sarah Palin.’’

This actually may help Palin. At this rate in 4 years, she may be the only one still left standing.

Secretariat
06-24-2009, 05:44 PM
I coudl care less if the "family values" Sanford had an extramarital affair. There's more problems in this country than that.

The stuff that bugs me is BS "fair and balanced" FOX portrayal of this guy as a Democrat. :bang: :bang: :bang:

Cangamble
06-24-2009, 05:46 PM

Sorry, but the Republicans have become a whining unfunny party now.
And I have no problem with Palin jokes. She came across as a huge idiot in the elections. She really did.

Warren Henry
06-24-2009, 05:53 PM
How could anyone in the public spotlight think that they wouldn't get caught?

(Double standard here.) It is bad for anyone to cheat on his/her partner. It is especially bad for a Republican to do it as we are somewhat more prone to point the finger at the other folks to condemn their immoral behavior. Thanks a lot, dude. :ThmbDown:

I feel sorry for his wife and family. To hell with his career.

riskman
06-24-2009, 06:55 PM
Keep skunks, bankers, lawyers and politicians at a distance.

ArlJim78
06-24-2009, 07:01 PM
Why don't the Republicans have a sense of humor anymore? That was just a funny line.

Sorry, but the Republicans have become a whining unfunny party now.
And I have no problem with Palin jokes. She came across as a huge idiot in the elections. She really did.
it wasn't funny, why don't democrats and liberals seem to understand how humour works. there is a place for humour but that was just low class.

why is it funny? what does govenor Sarah Palin have to do with Senator John Kerry that he would even jokingly say he wished she disappeared?
Is he subconsiously admitting that he views her as a threat? if she is this idiot like you say, why is it funny? Its only funny if she is some kind of powerful force that Kerry fears.

the real test is to reverse the situation, and imagine how hard democrats would be laughing, or not laughing, if Sarah Palin quipped that Obama should disappear. She'd be called every name in the book including a racist.

exactaplayer
06-24-2009, 07:20 PM
I coudl care less if the "family values" Sanford had an extramarital affair. There's more problems in this country than that.

The stuff that bugs me is BS "fair and balanced" FOX portrayal of this guy as a Democrat. :bang: :bang: :bang:
What will surprise me, is when Fox gets anything right.

Snag
06-24-2009, 07:36 PM
Let a joke be told about Barney Franks sexual proclivities and we'll really see who laughs.

Tom
06-24-2009, 08:08 PM

:lol:, that is rich! There's more problems in this country than that.

But what bugs you is the political stuff! :lol:

2/3 of the Axis of Evil threatening nukes, one threatening to attack us, people dying in the streets in Iran, the economy in the crapper, unemployment passing 10%, but what bothers you is a political faux pas????????

Weak, Sec, weak.

Lefty
06-24-2009, 08:24 PM
cangamble, there's Palin and there's Biden and you say she came across as dumb? Biden has been proving his dumbness many years now.

PaceAdvantage
06-24-2009, 08:27 PM
The automatically think she's dumb because she wears (according to them) too much makeup.

If you look like Janet Reno, Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Sandra Day O'Conner you're automatically labeled smart by the left....if you look like Palin, you're immediately labeled a dumb ass bimbo, and every story run about you on MSNBC (no matter the content) will feature a little sidebar with your B&W beauty pageant photo.

Too bad they don't feature a little sidebar of Obama in one of his goofy outfits from his earlier days with every story they run about the President on MSNBC....

Lefty
06-24-2009, 08:30 PM
A Reagan Conservative AND beautiful. Be still my heart...

Lefty
06-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Did someone photo shop that picture? I've been watching Fox News off and on all day, and have never seen him portrayed as a dem. If they made a mstk, it was quickly corrected. But I have my doubts that it was ever the case.

cj's dad
06-24-2009, 10:16 PM
No matter who Sanford had a fling with, she is still alive unlike Teddy Kennedy's girlfriend Mary Jo Kopeckne, who is dead as a doornail.

Way to go, Teddy boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you POS !!

Cangamble
06-24-2009, 11:12 PM
cangamble, there's Palin and there's Biden and you say she came across as dumb? Biden has been proving his dumbness many years now.
Yep, Biden came across as dense too.
If Biden was VP to a 72 year old, I would be concerned.

Cangamble
06-24-2009, 11:14 PM
The automatically think she's dumb because she wears (according to them) too much makeup.

If you look like Janet Reno, Ruth Bader Ginsburg or Sandra Day O'Conner you're automatically labeled smart by the left....if you look like Palin, you're immediately labeled a dumb ass bimbo, and every story run about you on MSNBC (no matter the content) will feature a little sidebar with your B&W beauty pageant photo.

Too bad they don't feature a little sidebar of Obama in one of his goofy outfits from his earlier days with every story they run about the President on MSNBC....
Nothing automatic. The more she spoke, the stupider I thought she was...and I still think she isn't very bright.

sandpit
06-25-2009, 12:32 AM
Did someone photo shop that picture? I've been watching Fox News off and on all day, and have never seen him portrayed as a dem. If they made a mstk, it was quickly corrected. But I have my doubts that it was ever the case.

I noticed the (D) when I was watching the press conference, so I don't think it was photoshopped...trivial mistake; happens all the time when people are in a rush to get out info to the public.

What conservatives should be concerned about is that this is a guy who was poised to be a major force in the Republican Party and he tossed it all away because he can't control his johnson.

I heard a woman from SC today, just an average citizen, who said she knew the governor's family, had supported him for a long time, thought he was an upstanding guy, etc...he send her over the edge, I think...her take was that she was sick of being labeled a "Republican" after so many of those in power didn't espouse her ideals, and was now going to call herself a "Conservative"...maybe it will be a birth of a new party...certainly couldn't hurt when you look at all the schleps on both sides of the aisle.