View Full Version : My Survival Entries for 6/20

Ray2000
06-20-2009, 08:00 AM
New System for Survival picks.......bet the race number:D

Races 4,7,9
Picks 4,7,9

pseudohermaphrodite wins:)
Arron hits the board in R4 or R9

I just don't have the time to do it right anymore, spending too much time analyzing races I wouldn't bet

http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/news/6-16-09/martha-maxine-not-a-mare.html

LottaKash
06-20-2009, 12:57 PM
New System for Survival picks.......bet the race number:D

Races 4,7,9
Picks 4,7,9

pseudohermaphrodite wins:)
Arron hits the board in R4 or R9

I just don't have the time to do it right anymore, spending too much time analyzing races I wouldn't bet

http://www.standardbredcanada.ca/news/6-16-09/martha-maxine-not-a-mare.html

Don't laugh ray, at one time, a very long long time ago, "I invented" that system :jump:

MYself, I can't come up with a horse that I would bet either, so I am in extreme jeopardy of losing my shoe tonite...I was just able to get two 3d place finishes last nite...And my grandaughter is away on a vacation, so there is no one to help me tonite.....

best,

beaucap
06-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Ray, did you know you picked the new guy in town for the 7th race? I agree Ray hard to spend time with these contests.

Ray2000
06-20-2009, 02:06 PM
new guy in town for the 7th race?.

Bo ....funny
and the new "Guy" has a lot of money in 'his purse', $451,815

LK
At least you have a shoe to spare
with my pick's crowd backings
r4 10%
r7 36%
r9 5%
unless the "new guy" gets it done, I'll be cheering for the rest of you :)

LottaKash
06-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Bo ....funny
and the new "Guy" has a lot of money in 'his purse', $451,815

LK
At least you have a shoe to spare
with my pick's crowd backings
r4 10%
r7 36%
r9 5%
unless the "new guy" gets it done, I'll be cheering for the rest of you :)

RAy, anything is possible in these three races...Good luck All....I hope you survive....

best,

beaucap
06-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Nice come back Ray.......with the purse...funny like a.......just funny.

Ray2000
06-20-2009, 10:10 PM
New system sucks

:jump::jump: I'm out of Survival Contest :jump: :jump:

LottaKash
06-21-2009, 01:05 AM
New system sucks

:jump::jump: I'm out of Survival Contest :jump: :jump:

Sorry about that Ray, I feel for you....I will miss you there...:(

best,

Ray2000
06-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks LK ...I'll be rootin for ya

and KUDOS on MR WIGGLES...:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

camluck49
06-21-2009, 05:18 PM
Well bye bye to the survival challenge, i hate sunday cards. Good luck to everyone who is still alive. LK i saw your post about Mr wiggles and dont bet the horse. I know Corey C and have met GT jr so shame on me. :bang: :bang:

LottaKash
06-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Thx Ray and Beau....Hey, they didn't kick you guys out of "Hoss-Racin" altogether !...Tom'w is a new adventure, and you will be still be there.....That is the best part of all this, the tom'w part...:jump:

best,

LottaKash
06-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Well bye bye to the survival challenge, i hate sunday cards. Good luck to everyone who is still alive. LK i saw your post about Mr wiggles and dont bet the horse. I know Corey C and have met GT jr so shame on me. :bang: :bang:

Hey Cam, sorry you are out.... and thx on the wiggles, and Corey Callahan can drive with any of these guys, I think....The horses seems to respond positively to his touch, wihich is very soft, like all the top ones, they have the touch....His horses go right to the wire when they are live with Corey....I like him and he is still underbet at some tracks....Not so much at Chester and Dover anymore as he used to be....Same with Andrew McCarthy, man, is he coming alive and is a future star on the rise, I think........He can go with any of them as well...

best,