PDA

View Full Version : Colonial Turf Cup

toetoe
06-19-2009, 11:05 PM
(6), Mark S the Cooler, 10/1, looks mighty appealing, with Corey Nakatani.

Say, I was just about go to the fridge, looking for Corey on my milk cartons. :p .

miesque
06-19-2009, 11:43 PM
I am going to be heading to Colonial Downs tomorrow morning and having been over this race three times, I keep coming back to three horses, Battle of Hastings, Rescue Squad and Lime Rickey and when I try to stretch for a longer shot alternative it broadens to Straight Story, Mark S The Cooler and Al Khali. In summary, this is not the race on the card that I think is going ot have the best profit potential. I will make a brief foray into the heat and humidity from my comfy, air conditioned confines up in the Turf Club to check out the horses in the paddock to make a decision on which horse on the periphery I will include and/or if one of my Top 3 needs to be demoted. The turf was listed as "good" this evening at Colonial Downs and I think that may well also be the turf condition tomorrow even thought there is some more precipitation in the forecast this evening because it is also going to be HOT tomorrow with Accuweather.com is calling for a high of 93 degrees with a Real Feel of 106 degrees.

Good Luck Everyone!

judd
06-19-2009, 11:47 PM
lime rickey

haappyy
06-20-2009, 12:45 PM
take the points will move up big on the grass

redeye007
06-20-2009, 01:24 PM
I'll take a shot on Rescue Squad if the price is right, at least 6-1.