PDA

View Full Version : Los Al Stewards

menifee
06-18-2009, 08:57 PM
Race 1 6/18. Cost me the triple 5 times with a 10-1 on top. You have got to be kidding me with that dq. You guys are the worst stewards in racing.

Imriledup
06-18-2009, 10:12 PM
I got DQd on a LOS Al race about a year ago on the most ticky tack call of all time. My horse was a 10-1 shot that wired the field and won by 10 and they took me down because some horse (who ended up last) was in behind me and checked slightly. I'm not even sure the winner caused it after viewing replays a dozen times. I don't think i've bet a los al race since.

trying2win
06-19-2009, 04:39 AM
Race 1 6/18. Cost me the triple 5 times with a 10-1 on top. You have got to be kidding me with that dq. You guys are the worst stewards in racing.

Menifee:

--As you can probably figure out, just complaining here at the PA site won't get you any results.

My suggestion would be to:

1. First, go over to the LOS ALAMITOS website. You'll find an email link to the owner and CEO of this racetrack. Might as well go right to the top with your complaint.

2. Send an email to this fellow and state your complaint, and ask him to ask the stewards for an explanation of their DQ decison on the race in question.

T2W