PDA

View Full Version : airplane travel -handicapping

1st time lasix
06-18-2009, 01:44 PM
My favorite time to read the racing form is on a long flight with the following days pp's. Chance to go though back to front {and front to back} trying to identify various angles and strategies that may give me some insight. I list my A's...B's....C"s....and "tosses" for every race. Decide at the venue the next day based on the odds how to make vertical exotic plays. See if i can find a vulnerable favorite to avoid in the horizontal multi race pick plays. Makes the time on the trip sweem to "fly" by. Will be staying and wagering at the Mohegan Sun in Ct over the weekend. Coming from Florida. Doesn't look like the weather in that area [based on the US open telecast} will be too conducive for am golf.

dav4463
06-19-2009, 01:02 AM
Can you elaborate more on the A's, B's, C's, and tosses? How do you use them? Do you ever have any D's or E's? How many of each one do you have in a race?

jimmy m
06-21-2009, 11:57 AM
I love airline travel handicapping.Living now in Des Moines i have plenty of time because i am a long way from Cal and Las Vegas where i go to all the time,You can sit there and handicap it is a lot of fun for me i have had my best days capping on the plane.The only problem is the planes now are very small here in Des Moines it is usually a commuter plane with not much room and im old school i like the paper form so its a tight squeeze to turn the pages if i have a stranger sitting next to me.