PDA

View Full Version : Posts Moderated?

Handiman
06-18-2009, 01:55 AM
Are posts being moderated now?

I wrote a post about an hour ago and it never showed up.

Handiman

Handiman
06-18-2009, 02:47 AM
I will re-post here I guess but leave out the link.

Anyway I am having some good results with my top three selections. I know big deal for most people. But I'm hitting 6 out of 9 races...7 out of 9 races and not just once in a while, but on a consistent basis.

What I had put in my other post is I need a real smart guy. One who can offer up a solution or great suggestion on how to eliminate one of the horses. I'm fine with 2 contenders. But not 3.

I post free picks every day and have nothing to sell while I do my research. I'm not here to promote a site. But to get some help from a really smart guy. Or Gal for that matter.

You can yell at me, call me names if you want or whatever, but I really need some input.

Handiman :confused:

Tom
06-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Keep the two higher odds horses.

Sid
06-18-2009, 07:48 AM
But I'm hitting 6 out of 9 races...7 out of 9 races and not just once in a while, but on a consistent basis.
"Hitting" in what specific way? The top three public choices account for the winner in six our of nine races.

rokitman
06-18-2009, 09:24 AM
I will re-post here I guess but leave out the link.

Anyway I am having some good results with my top three selections. I know big deal for most people. But I'm hitting 6 out of 9 races...7 out of 9 races and not just once in a while, but on a consistent basis.

What I had put in my other post is I need a real smart guy. One who can offer up a solution or great suggestion on how to eliminate one of the horses. I'm fine with 2 contenders. But not 3.

I post free picks every day and have nothing to sell while I do my research. I'm not here to promote a site. But to get some help from a really smart guy. Or Gal for that matter.

You can yell at me, call me names if you want or whatever, but I really need some input.

Handiman :confused:

http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/fantasy/fantasy_131.gif

Handiman
06-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Sid,

I understand that. But just playing the favs don't get you very many double digit payouts.

Last week I got a $58.00 winner in my top 3 and a $25.80 winner in my top 3. And the $25.80 was in my top 2 actually in that instance.

So it's not just having winner in top 3 but having winner that pays a good mutual along with the lesser payouts.

Thanks Tom for the response.

Handiman :)

Jake
06-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Keep the two higher odds horses.

Great advice there. Your win rate will be lower, but your ROI will likely be higher.

Jake

Sid
06-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Sid,

I understand that. But just playing the favs don't get you very many double digit payouts.

Last week I got a $58.00 winner in my top 3 and a $25.80 winner in my top 3. And the $25.80 was in my top 2 actually in that instance.

So it's not just having winner in top 3 but having winner that pays a good mutual along with the lesser payouts.
And I understand that. I was merely attempting to get more specific than what "6 out of 9" means. If, for example, ALL THREE of your tripartite "selections" were value horses, and you hit 6 out of 9 (that is to say, one of your three named horses won), that would be a very nice thing.