PDA

View Full Version : The road to Crazytown

Valuist
06-17-2009, 09:02 PM
I wondered why Jeff Macke had been missing from Fast Money for most of the past 3 weeks. I guess the bizarre behavior on this interview explains it. He talks about Crazytown......I think he's there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8f3AiOXp6FY&feature=related

ezrabrooks
06-18-2009, 09:24 AM
I have seen this guy go on tilt before, but nothing like this. Some are saying it was planned 'code' for his opinion that the US Economy is done. I really couldn't make heads or tails out of it.

Ez

ArlJim78
06-18-2009, 10:59 AM
what the hell was that all about? I don't watch CNBC, is this normal for this guy?

chickenhead
06-18-2009, 11:09 AM
that was interesting.

I'm not sure what is freakier -- Macke's performance, or the Youtube guys explanation. It made perfect sense to him, he must be the mayor of Crazytown.

I'm hoping maybe Macke had just been up for a few days straight -- he kind of had that look to him.

ArlJim78
06-18-2009, 11:19 AM
I saw that too. The youtube poster seemed to understand what the guy was talking about. scary.

I also noted how the host and other guests did not seem very concerned by that gibberish. maybe they also understood it?

Valuist
06-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Several theories floating around; the biggest conspiracy is that he was trying to get fired by CNBC so he could go to work at the Fox Business Channel. He hadn't seemed happy with the show since Dylan Ratigan left, and he supposedly could surface at FBN once his non-compete is over.