PDA

View Full Version : Sunday's 9th race at Monmouth Park

onefast99
06-15-2009, 11:34 AM
I watched Access Fee warm up before the race she didn't warm up that well. Once the gate opened she had nothing to show finishing a distant 5th out of 5 horses. I wonder if the jock felt anything was wrong as she looked pretty drained when she came back. The winner of the race Fearless Leader was a gate scratch last week when CC Lopez felt something was wrong. I guess the trainer felt bringing her back to Delaware to train would help her out and it did. Gutsy performance by the winner and a best beyer to date interesting!

fiveouttasix
06-15-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm glad I didn't know about Fearless Leaders gate scratch last week...Probably would have talked myself off my bet!

onefast99
06-15-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm glad I didn't know about Fearless Leaders gate scratch last week...Probably would have talked myself off my bet!
You didn't wonder why CC Lopez wasn't on her?

Stevie Belmont
06-15-2009, 01:52 PM
She had two fast works going into the race. She was ready.

fiveouttasix
06-15-2009, 02:06 PM
My TSN pp's listed Centeno as the rider, I didn't know that CC had been named for his gate scratch.

onefast99
06-15-2009, 02:17 PM
She had two fast works going into the race. She was ready.
The clear favorite was Access fee but watching her warm up she just didn't look right. fearless Leader hasn't run against this kind of talent before, her 91 beyer was against 50k claimers at DP. Not much to go on since her last race at tampa, which was not good. Worked ok but you really had to throw the dart to select this one.

jonnielu
06-15-2009, 03:20 PM
http://assets2.twitter.com/images/icon_lock.gif@MonmouthPark (/MonmouthPark) 6/14 9th Race - #2,#3,#1 - @arlingtonracing (/arlingtonracing) @brisnet (/brisnet) @youbet_dot_com (/youbet_dot_com) @churchilldowns (/churchilldowns)1:29 PM Jun 14th (http://twitter.com/TrackSideEye/status/2167581751) from web

If Monmouth put it out there, would you take it seriously?

jdl

onefast99
06-15-2009, 08:58 PM
My TSN pp's listed Centeno as the rider, I didn't know that CC had been named for his gate scratch.
Last Sunday June 7th David Cohen was the listed jock, he didn't show up so CC Lopez got on and the horse was a gate scratch. Danny Centeno was on the horse this past Sunday. Hopefully that helps you.