PDA

View Full Version : Benny the Bull and Kip Deville.

onefast99
06-15-2009, 11:16 AM
After watching both of them run in the past few days it looks as if Benny will benefit more off of that race then Kip Deville will. Benny looked pretty good in his race coming up short. Kip looked very short. Without bashing IEAH what does everyone else think of the return of these two horses to the races?

andymays
06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
After watching both of them run in the past few days it looks as if Benny will benefit more off of that race then Kip Deville will. Benny looked pretty good in his race coming up short. Kip looked very short. Without bashing IEAH what does everyone else think of the return of these two horses to the races?

Benny should improve at ton and I think Kip is headed backwards. Kip didn't have anything to give in stretch and maybe tailing off in what has been a stellar career.

46zilzal
06-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Deville is a miler and an early for a turfer: that course was tiring being so heavy

onefast99
06-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Benny should improve at ton and I think Kip is headed backwards. Kip didn't have anything to give in stretch and maybe tailing off in what has been a stellar career.
Benny did look good for the return, next time out he should be a winner.

the little guy
06-15-2009, 12:24 PM
Deville is a miler and an early for a turfer: that course was tiring being so heavy

That course was so heavy and tiring that a longshot set a reasonable pace on it in a cheaper race earlier on the card and still held second. The field was bunched pretty much the entire way. Kip Devile finished behind Yield Bogey.

Kip Deville had no excuse yesterday. He simply didn't run.

joanied
06-15-2009, 12:45 PM
It was a bummer about those two...but I beleive both need another shot at it...I also think Benny looked better...but the Kipper tried, so I would think both will try again...I hope so.

Stevie Belmont
06-15-2009, 01:57 PM
The Kipster has been globe trotting for awhile...Thought he was a bet against yesterday at short odds, comeback race anyway off Dubai.

Two odds-on Dubai runners coming back for thier 1st start since, were both off the board. Indian Blessing and the Kip Deville...