PDA

View Full Version : Couldda...Wouldda, Shouldda

nucsub
05-06-2003, 07:09 AM
I have been getting emails from users telling me how great the software did...giving them an easy triple and one guy the superfecta for the Kentucky derby.

For me the author: I used weighting factors that I tuned for Churchill last year. In fact it was the same file I used for the 2002
Derby that put War Emblem on top. Anyway, This year the top 3 computer generated picks were in this order 12, 5, 6. The Pace
analysis numbers, specifically the "Diff Rating", which is the differerence between the horses Avg Pace and the Tracks Par for Avg Pace at that distance...showed stand out numbers for these
three horses...

So why Couldda, Wouldda, Shouldda....
I went to the track (Delaware) at 2pm saw Empire Maker at 4:1 and though...Great Bought a WIN ticket and an Exacta ticket 12, with the 5,6 and then the 5.6 with the 12. I had the easy Exacta but never bought the triple...

Too often, I have users doing better at the windows then I do. I guess I was too cheap for a $12 box.

I did a full breakdown of the Derby at my website...if anyone is interested. www.BeatThePublic.com

www.BeatThePublic.com
www.Jzambuto.com
j.zambuto@verizon.net