PDA

View Full Version : Steve Klein Alert!

markgoldie
06-14-2009, 06:31 PM
Steve Klein the guru of pace points says that in the upcoming 6th at Hollywood, #3 Just Charmed, who, while under the Quirin method is tied with the #2 and #10 in speed points with 8, is actually the speed of the speed and adds blinkers as well. Leaders at this distance at Holly have a +52% winning ROI. With 15 min. to post, the horse is 6-1 in case anyone is interested.

andymays
06-14-2009, 06:38 PM
The #3 looks like it's headed the wrong way to me. May get the lead but I also think the #7 will be pressing. I'll go with the #6 and #7. #7 to win and place and a 6-7 exacta box.

Just remember I'm the coldest man on the planet! Bet accordingly!

cj
06-14-2009, 06:40 PM
I have her as the fastest early horse, but I'll take a pass on her. Her last was dismal and there is probably too much pace for her to get away easy. I'm giving the 5 a shot as the one to get up late.

lamboguy
06-14-2009, 06:42 PM
Steve Klein the guru of pace points says that in the upcoming 6th at Hollywood, #3 Just Charmed, who, while under the Quirin method is tied with the #2 and #10 in speed points with 8, is actually the speed of the speed and adds blinkers as well. Leaders at this distance at Holly have a +52% winning ROI. With 15 min. to post, the horse is 6-1 in case anyone is interested.i like your pick. i am not betting it though because i gave up synthetic surfaces 2 years ago. i will stick with my new favorite track ARAPAHOE. they give you quarter horses, arabian's and runner's. they deserve the business, so i am trying to help them out.

andymays
06-14-2009, 06:44 PM
In his early days Flores was a sender but doesn't do that much anymore.

andymays
06-14-2009, 06:49 PM
22 and change 1st quarter with the #1 setting the pace.

David Hofmans has gotten hot all of a sudden.

cj
06-14-2009, 06:50 PM
i like your pick. i am not betting it though because i gave up synthetic surfaces 2 years ago. i will stick with my new favorite track ARAPAHOE. they give you quarter horses, arabian's and runner's. they deserve the business, so i am trying to help them out.

You want quarter horses and arabians?

CBedo
06-14-2009, 08:00 PM
i like your pick. i am not betting it though because i gave up synthetic surfaces 2 years ago. i will stick with my new favorite track ARAPAHOE. they give you quarter horses, arabian's and runner's. they deserve the business, so i am trying to help them out.It wouldn't matter how much I loved the racing--Arapahoe's pools are too small and the takeouts too high to make it into my top ten list.

WinterTriangle
06-14-2009, 09:45 PM
David Hofmans has gotten hot all of a sudden.

Take a look at HOL R7 on Sat. Hofmans has the Smarty baby I'll Show Them. The horse battled every obstacle, split horses, did it all, and won by a head. Amazing race if you can watch it again. Paid $10 to win.

Greyfox
06-15-2009, 12:24 AM
Steve Klein the guru of pace points says that in the upcoming 6th at Hollywood, #3 Just Charmed, who, while under the Quirin method is tied with the #2 and #10 in speed points with 8, is actually the speed of the speed and adds blinkers as well. Leaders at this distance at Holly have a +52% winning ROI. With 15 min. to post, the horse is 6-1 in case anyone is interested.

Result: 9/6/2

fmolf
06-15-2009, 09:55 AM
i read kleins book and was not impressed with the methodology....seems like he is trying to build a better mousetrap!...the old one works just fine!