PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Take on Obama

Pell Mell
06-13-2009, 07:04 PM
I don't subscribe to the web site but the article is quite revealing.

http://www.ameritianity.com/narcissisticpower.html

Warren Henry
06-13-2009, 07:19 PM
For his backers to realize the truths of this article.

Sailwolf
06-13-2009, 07:27 PM

This is part of another article on the web site

First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their “right” to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our “democracy”. Pride blind the foolish.

Then their faith in God was destroyed, until their churches, all tens of thousands of different “branches and denominations” were for the most part little more then Sunday circuses and their televangelists and top protestant mega preachers were more then happy to sell out their souls and flocks to be on the “winning” side of one pseudo Marxist politician or another. Their flocks may complain, but when explained that they would be on the “winning” side, their flocks were ever so quick to reject Christ in hopes for earthly power. Even our Holy Orthodox churches are scandalously liberalized in America.

The Judge
06-13-2009, 07:54 PM
well thats down from 100% which is the percentage of black people that voted for white presidential candidates in past elections.

Marshall Bennett
06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
well thats down from 100% which is the percentage of black people that voted for white presidential candidates in past elections.
You've just broken your own record set earlier today for the worst post ever .

Lefty
06-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Judge, where do you get this nonsense? if you have a source, i suggest you delete it.

OTM Al
06-13-2009, 08:40 PM
A polititian appears to be a narcissist? This is something new or different? Next.

Lefty
06-13-2009, 08:58 PM
otm, here's your next: Reagan, didn't, The 2 Bush's didn't then we get to Clinton. Reckong youse better put a dem in front of your statement.

The Judge
06-13-2009, 09:00 PM
people voted and only white candidates were running for President thats 100% of those that voted.

Lefty
06-13-2009, 09:05 PM
judge, WHAAAAAT?

The Judge
06-13-2009, 09:42 PM
averaging it how over the years. What % of black voters voted for white Presidential candidates and what % voted for black Presidential candidates.

Let's go back to FDR. Take my word for it if Clarence Thomas was running for President this part of the conversation would not be taking place.

Pell Mell
06-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Who voted for Jesse or Al?

Warren Henry
06-13-2009, 09:57 PM
I know a bunch of Causasian folks (misguided, imo) who voted for Jesse. Of course the same folks voted for THE ONE too.

NJ Stinks
06-13-2009, 10:38 PM

It's quite revealing alright. :rolleyes:

The Judge, I give you credit for even bothering with some of this garbage. :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2009, 12:01 AM

The Judge, I give you credit for even bothering with some of this garbage. :ThmbUp:Why do you guys continue to post in off-topic? I don't understand.

I wouldn't continue to post in off-topic if I were you and felt there was nothing here but garbage...

Tom
06-14-2009, 12:01 AM

The Judge?

NJ Stinks
06-14-2009, 01:26 AM

The Judge, I give you credit for even bothering with some of this garbage. :ThmbUp:

Why do you guys continue to post in off-topic? I don't understand.

I wouldn't continue to post in off-topic if I were you and felt there was nothing here but garbage...

Good to know what you would do, PA.

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Good to know what you would do, PA.Just trying to help you guys out in the common sense department...wouldn't want you going and wasting more of your precious time here in off-topic...

Tom
06-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Nothing to see here except us old white men.

PaceAdvantage
06-14-2009, 07:23 PM
Who you callin' old? :lol:

Warren Henry
06-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Who you callin' old? :lol:

:lol: