PDA

View Full Version : Not racing related

jasperson
06-10-2009, 08:12 PM
I know that this isn't racing related,but it is related to the restaurant at Lonestar Park. I am beginning to hate obese people. I am not talking about overweight people, but the Mr. & Mrs. five by five. I agree with Benny Hill everybody has the right to be overweight but some people abuse the privilege. They almost allways seated behind me so my companion finds impossible to get out with out me moving. Obese people think because they are fat it entitles them to infringe on my space . The reason they are fat is because they eat too much. I have watched them and they start eating as soon as they sit down and continue for at least 4 hours while the races are on. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

fmhealth
06-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Jas, since you brought it up....

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/10/health/10eating.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

dav4463
06-11-2009, 05:27 AM
I like the burgers at Lone Star Park during live races that are cooked outside! Just smelling them makes me feel fatter! ;)

jasperson
06-11-2009, 06:40 AM
I like the burgers at Lone Star Park during live races that are cooked outside! Just smelling them makes me feel fatter! ;)
I like them better when they had lettus and tomato

Tom
06-11-2009, 07:40 AM
It is lettuce.

boxcar
06-11-2009, 11:16 AM
It is lettuce.

Geesh, Tom, you're so nitpicky.

Boxcar

sandpit
06-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Letus give thanks for the burgers and this thread...

Tom
06-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Don't forget the hot dog.

dav4463
06-12-2009, 03:29 AM
I like them better when they had lettus and tomato

I'm OK, as long as I have mustard and pickles!

eastie
06-12-2009, 11:04 AM
I know that this isn't racing related,but it is related to the restaurant at Lonestar Park. I am beginning to hate obese people. I am not talking about overweight people, but the Mr. & Mrs. five by five. I agree with Benny Hill everybody has the right to be overweight but some people abuse the privilege. They almost allways seated behind me so my companion finds impossible to get out with out me moving. Obese people think because they are fat it entitles them to infringe on my space . The reason they are fat is because they eat too much. I have watched them and they start eating as soon as they sit down and continue for at least 4 hours while the races are on. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

maybe you should start betting who they are betting and you'll have a couple of winners. Then you, too, will be able to afford to stuff your face all afternoon. You should be out near the paddock anyway looking at the horses go on the track. Maybe you might see something helpful. The fatties don't complain about how bad you smell or how ugly you are, so let it go.