06-10-2009, 04:00 PM
In a 10 horse field?

scratched to a 6-horse

bridgejumpers survived

Ian Meyers
06-10-2009, 04:16 PM
scratched to a 6-horse

bridgejumpers survived

She won by about 20. Sh** happens but she could have fallen down and gotten back up to finish 3rd.

I am all for beating bridge jumpers but that one looked way too good.

macguy
06-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Wow, there was about an extra $200k in the WPS pool compared to the other races.

$2.10 across the board.

lamboguy
06-10-2009, 04:50 PM
from the looks of things there are alot of people out there that are interested in bridgejumping. i have been betting on and against the bridgejump for over 30 years now and i am still here.

included in the topics covered will be pace analysis, trainer jockey combinations, risk and reward values, money management techniqes, track surface differentials and many more factors.

i will do the webinar if there is enough interest here on 2 back to back saturday mornings for 2 hours each session. it will be limited to 30 participants, the charge will be $149 for each session, or $250 for both. one day i will cover betting on the bridgejump, the other betting against the money.

if interested, let me know. if not interested no hard feelings.

lamboguy
06-10-2009, 08:43 PM
from the looks of things there are alot of people out there that are interested in bridgejumping. i have been betting on and against the bridgejump for over 30 years now and i am still here.

included in the topics covered will be pace analysis, trainer jockey combinations, risk and reward values, money management techniqes, track surface differentials and many more factors.

i will do the webinar if there is enough interest here on 2 back to back saturday mornings for 2 hours each session. it will be limited to 30 participants, the charge will be $149 for each session, or $250 for both. one day i will cover betting on the bridgejump, the other betting against the money.

if interested, let me know. if not interested no hard feelings.sorry, i have to recind this offer because i don't have 2 saturday mornings in a row that i have time to do this webinar in the near future. maybe later in the year.

onefast99
06-11-2009, 09:42 AM
sorry, i have to recind this offer because i don't have 2 saturday mornings in a row that i have time to do this webinar in the near future. maybe later in the year.
Once the Red Sox are done in August you should have a few extra Saturdays for us!!!:D